Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (rideit4life)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-07-2008, 5:26 PM Reply   
Just out of curiosity, and trying to gain feedback from fellow Wake Worlders, but would anyone be interested in attending a wakeboard industry pre-party with further intent of a DRA competition pre-party at a night club? Especially considering the fact that there is a DRA competiton at Bell Acqua next weekend? Any feedback would be great. Thanks!
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-07-2008, 7:57 PM Reply   
only if BG's in the house.
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       08-07-2008, 8:47 PM Reply   
This will be a hell of a party to kick off the Bell Acqua event. Sandbar will be the place to be on Friday night. Huge giveaways and drink specials all night long.

Upload
Old     (watersnake)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-07-2008, 8:50 PM Reply   
I'm down for it!
Old     (rideit4life)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-07-2008, 10:52 PM Reply   
Gary, thanks for posting something. I'm one of the main organizers for this event, so the main objective is to unite a bunch of local riders in the area, and to pre-party for the DRA event at Bell Acqua the next day! If you, or anyone you might know is interested in attending this event, please let me know! I will be able to hand out free admission passes before 11pm, and to get names on the guestlist! DON'T MISS ONE OF THE HOTTEST PARTIES OF THE YEAR!!! THIS IS EXPECTED TO BE HUGE, SO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!! E-mail me for more information: balagotnaomi@yahoo.com
Old     (snwmot)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-08-2008, 11:55 AM Reply   
i'm down i'll be rolling with 3 people sounds like it's gonna be a good time!
Old     (rideit4life)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-08-2008, 12:22 PM Reply   
Scott, e-mail me ALL of your friends' names that you want on the guestlist no later than Friday, August 15 before 5pm. Please help spread the word, and let's get a bunch of local riders to unite, and just have a good time! My e-mail address is balagotnaomi@yahoo.com
Old     (sherman)      Join Date: Feb 2002       08-08-2008, 12:24 PM Reply   
Gary it's been a long time we we will be their friday night
Old     (watersnake)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-08-2008, 2:37 PM Reply   
Hey guys/girls, stop buy Rocklin Watersports for those who want to pre party. Free beer and hot dogs, starting around 4:00 on Friday Aug 15th.
Old     (rideit4life)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-08-2008, 3:54 PM Reply   
You will also be able to pick up some free admission passes and get on the guestlist for free admission before 11pm. Contact Rocklin Watersports for more information, or contact me via e-mail at: balagotnaomi@yahoo.com
Old     (deltaratmike)      Join Date: Jun 2008       08-08-2008, 9:10 PM Reply   
anyone know how much practice passes are before the comp. cuz the water is super shallow there and the wake doesnt build right so i wanted to get used to the wake before my runs
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-11-2008, 9:19 AM Reply   
THIS EVENT IS GOING TO ROCK. Everyone should come out friday night and par-tay.

Gary whats the format for DRA? we using the rails? IS this a 2 day event?
Old     (supraride)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-11-2008, 10:21 AM Reply   
Is everyone staying in sac on friday nite? If so, where at? What time does the event start on sat/
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-11-2008, 10:55 AM Reply   
Anyone can stay at my house if they want. It's a 10 min taxi ride from Sandbar. I have a pull out couch, LOVE sac, another couch, and floor space too. Sandbar is off of hywy 50 and Sunrise if your looking for hotels that would be close by.
Old     (supraride)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-11-2008, 10:57 AM Reply   
Brodie, We might take you up on that. I will let you know. Tony
Old     (rideit4life)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-11-2008, 11:18 AM Reply   
Don't forget that if you are planning on attending this event, Rocklin Watersports will be having a Boarders & Bombshells pre-party at their shop at 4pm, with FREE beer and food! You may pick up free admission passes for you and one guest, which guarantees you free admission before 11pm. Please contact Rocklin Watersports at: (916) 315-2108 for more information.

You may also get free admission on my guestlist. Please e-mail first and last names of all your guest by no later than Friday, August 15 at 5pm. balagotnaomi@yahoo.com

This is expected to be one of the HOTTEST parties of the summer, and this would be a great way to meet and greet with local riders in the Sacramento and Nor Cal area before the DRA competition at Bell Acqua this weekend!!! Hope to see you there!!!