Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 24, 2008

Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-19-2008, 7:48 AM Reply   
I tried calling a couple times but didn't get an answer. Does anyone know if you can get quick disconnects for Fusion speakers?
Thanks!
Old     (cdiesel)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-19-2008, 8:20 AM Reply   
I have called for two weeks straight multiple times a day. I have even left messages to no avail. I also sent multiple emails with no response. I finally gave up on Fusion......terrible way to treat customers and I wanted to spend some money.

On the quick connect clamps....they never made it to market. Such a shame too, it was a nice looking clamp.
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-19-2008, 8:33 AM Reply   
That was a great idea, hopefully someone else picks it up and runs with it. Fusion = NFTW
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-19-2008, 9:43 AM Reply   
Bummer! I'm kinda over calling their office.
The main reason being my storage facility is raising their prices, so it's back to the house for the boat. Dismounting from the tower seems like a pain but that's better than being stolen.
Maybe an alarm is worth the investment.
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-19-2008, 9:56 AM Reply   
A buddy of mine unfortunately had all the stuff stolen from his boat, but the only the d**heads didn't steal was his tower speaks - he had some special screws made with a unique key head to them. So basically if you wanted the speaks without the allen-wrench style key you'd either have to hack through the tower or the speakers themselves.

Just another option if you don't want the alarm (which is not always effective).

If you know the length and thread you need McMaster.com has some good security bolts like this:
Upload
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-19-2008, 10:24 AM Reply   
That's a great idea. My only fear is how desperate people are getting or maybe I never noticed it before. What's to stop them from using a hacksaw at that point?
I'm going to figure some sort of security light and sensor around the area. It's right next to the garage, behind a gate. I know you can only do so much, so we'll see what happens.