Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       10-14-2014, 2:57 PM Reply   
Does anyone know any info on the new A-link that they sent out an e-mail about?
It seems pretty cool.
Looks like volume controls on both the receiving and transmitting boxes.
Wonder what communication protocol it uses and if they will have an EQ with it built in.
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-15-2014, 8:09 AM Reply   
Link?
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       10-15-2014, 8:30 AM Reply   
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       10-15-2014, 9:50 AM Reply   
The A Link is a wireless send and receive "kit" There is a send unit and receive unit. One send unit can send to multiple receive units. The receive units automatically pair to the closest send unit. They have a 3.5 aux in on the send and a 3.5mm aux out on the receive. Both are portable with built in Li-Ion battery. Built in line drivers for good output voltage to the system. Volume control on both units. So you can have the ability to control how much your sending out to the others or how much your sending into your system from the receive side. The 3.5mm jacks are under the rubber flip up covers on the top as is the micro usb charging port.

We will be selling a "kit" with a send and receive unit as well as receive only unit so you can have some spare units in case a boat or utv pulls up and wants to join the party.

You would come out of the main system output. Either 3.5 mm Y adapter from phone into send and your system. Or from the boat link output if you have a WS-420. On the receive side, you would come 3.5 mm out and jack into your radio or eq.

The units are built on a 2.4 ghz platform for great range. We are still testing but 100-150 feet unobstructed will be where it will reach. They are full uncompressed so no loss of information and full quality sound.

We are very close to shipping. I will have more information and pricing up on our site and FB soon.

They can be used to link boats or UTV for a party cove set up. To send audio from a dock to a boat if you want. They can be used at home to send audio from your stereo to an outdoor system. From your computer to you home audio system. From your phone in your gym bag to your headphones so you only have to have the little box in your pocket. There are a lot of ways to utilize the A-Link.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-15-2014, 11:13 AM Reply   
Tim you should get a NOBEL piece prize. This is somthing that has been needed for a long time. Hopefully this will become a trend and people at social party spots can finally get a clue and either "link up" and play one music source and rock it.
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       10-15-2014, 12:09 PM Reply   
This is awesome!
Old     (rockballer)      Join Date: Jun 2014       10-15-2014, 12:42 PM Reply   
Just sickening....
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       10-15-2014, 1:12 PM Reply   
Woohoo finally!!!!
Old     (99Bison)      Join Date: Sep 2012       10-15-2014, 1:41 PM Reply   
Awesome
Old     (moto817)      Join Date: Jan 2011       10-15-2014, 11:35 PM Reply   
Awesome , we have been using a bluetooth setup this past summer and it works but is a pain to hand out the recieving units and pair everyone up. Now im just wondering once these become popular and everyone has one should they have a couple channels to choose from ? If they automatically link up to the nearest sending unit is it possible if your in a large tie up u could get interference from multiple sending units ?
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       10-16-2014, 8:03 AM Reply   
moto, we are still testing the large groups with different send units. However these have a auto scanning feature for clear channels. So one thought is if you have a group of say, 8 boats in your party. The DJ boat (send) would turn his on, and then turn all of the receives on right there in the boat next to his send and then pass them out. So they will be paired with that one. So you will be linked to that and the next group will be linked to their group and so on.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (moto817)      Join Date: Jan 2011       10-17-2014, 12:53 AM Reply   
That sounds like a good way to do it , there will be troubleshooting as with anything on our boats . I cant wait to get my hands on one of these and try it !
Old     (theanimal)      Join Date: Jun 2010       01-05-2015, 12:43 PM Reply   
Any updates on this? Havent seen anything on the Wetsounds site even mentioning this.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       01-05-2015, 3:03 PM Reply   
Will be updating site soon. Just did a major server overhaul over the holidays so just now getting to the site

The units should be shipping in about 2 weeks, maybe middle to the end of next week

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       01-05-2015, 5:43 PM Reply   
Wow, this sounds pretty cool. Don't forget to send one to WakeWorld for review!! How much are the extra receiving units? I can see a lot of uses for this!! I'm on board for that Nobel prize thing!
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-15-2015, 2:16 PM Reply   
So what is the difference between this and JL audio's Jlink TRX?
Attached Images
 
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       01-15-2015, 2:52 PM Reply   
JL is home use. For sending signal to a subwoofer on the other side of the room. There are other home audio systems for this type of use. You could also use it to send a signal from a computer to a home audio system etc.

Ours is portable. Designed for marine, car, motorcycle, home, gym.. You name it. Whether it be linking boats together, utv together, sending audio to a home audio system or from a home system to your headphones, sending signal from a giant iphone6 plus type phone in your gym bag to your headphones so you don't have to carry the big phone on you etc. all sorts of uses .

We are real world beta testing units now. Should have updates soon when we are shipping

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (jtech)      Join Date: Aug 2008       01-15-2015, 4:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowwboy View Post
So what is the difference between this and JL audio's Jlink TRX?
Other than what David has pointed out, this is the big one for me. No 5VDC connection, the WS unit looks to run on a battery (IE: Portable).
Attached Images
 
Old     (shawnmdarnell)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-21-2015, 7:25 AM Reply   
Is this shipping yet?
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-21-2015, 5:38 PM Reply   
2nd quarter. They don't have pricing yet for dealers.

Trust me, they'll be worth the wait. Wet Sounds doesn't put anything out unless it's perfect.
Old     (mark197)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-06-2015, 8:15 AM Reply   
Any new news on this?
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-06-2015, 8:46 PM Reply   
Last I heard they were improving range over the already stated. Still waiting. They won't put anything on the market if it's not perfected....
Old     (Truekaotik)      Join Date: Jun 2012       04-08-2015, 6:13 AM Reply   
I truly can't wait to test this out!!! Come on Tim, your OCD is killing us Way too much suspense!!!
Old     (volzalum)      Join Date: May 2009       05-01-2015, 1:52 PM Reply   
Any news on when you're going to release this for sale Tim?
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       05-01-2015, 2:11 PM Reply   
Sorry for the delay. I had them ready and produced some trial run units but was not happy with the range. So I have re designed it with a different chipset so it pushed back release date.

I am hopeful we will be able to release in the next 60 days. Really wanted them before the first big holiday weekend. But did not want to ship them unless 100% perfect.

Thanks to all for the patience and understanding.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       05-01-2015, 2:41 PM Reply   
Take note of those words: did not want to ship them unless 100% perfect.

That's been the motto since day one. When the brand war threads come back, remember this thread.
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       05-01-2015, 11:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetsounds1 View Post
Sorry for the delay. I had them ready and produced some trial run units but was not happy with the range. So I have re designed it with a different chipset so it pushed back release date.



I am hopeful we will be able to release in the next 60 days. Really wanted them before the first big holiday weekend. But did not want to ship them unless 100% perfect.



Thanks to all for the patience and understanding.



Tim

Wet Sounds

Any word on MSRP?
Old     (volzalum)      Join Date: May 2009       07-12-2015, 8:43 PM Reply   
Tim,

Any updates on when these will be released?
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-13-2015, 1:08 PM Reply   
+1
Old     (theanimal)      Join Date: Jun 2010       09-08-2015, 1:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonyb View Post
Take note of those words: did not want to ship them unless 100% perfect.

That's been the motto since day one. When the brand war threads come back, remember this thread.
Guess its still not 100% perfect
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       02-15-2016, 7:40 AM Reply   
I'm bumping this back up from the grave, anyou new news on the a link? Summers right around the corner and I'd like to get this kit installed
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-15-2016, 9:20 AM Reply   
Funny you just posted this. We just finished testing the final unit after a ton of prototypes first thing this morning. We are going into production soon. I am pushing for 60-90 days so should have it before summer.

We had to change chips as we were not getting the range, but the new chip was larger so had to modify the already done tooling. Been a tough one but the way it goes when you invent the wheel and not just have something to copy!

Stay tuned, i will get more info soon once i have exact dates.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (viking)      Join Date: Sep 2009       02-15-2016, 11:37 AM Reply   
^^ Awesome Tim ^^
Good work as always!!
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       02-16-2016, 5:51 AM Reply   
Has the retail price been set?
Will this be a part of the new source unit or will it be an add on?
Any news on the source unit?
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       02-17-2016, 4:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetsounds1 View Post
Been a tough one but the way it goes when you invent the wheel and not just have something to copy!
Just wanted to make sure that was seen These guys aren't like some of the companies out there that are sharing product. MB Quart, Pro-Armor, and PowerbAss are all marketing a knock-off sound bar and they're all the same.

Daniel, This is an add-on to any system. Source unit will be another month or so.
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       02-28-2016, 1:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetsounds1 View Post
Funny you just posted this. We just finished testing the final unit after a ton of prototypes first thing this morning. We are going into production soon. I am pushing for 60-90 days so should have it before summer.



We had to change chips as we were not getting the range, but the new chip was larger so had to modify the already done tooling. Been a tough one but the way it goes when you invent the wheel and not just have something to copy!



Stay tuned, i will get more info soon once i have exact dates.



Tim

Wet Sounds

Been impatiently waiting for this thing for the last year when you said it would be here by summer haha

Hopefully you got all the kinks worked out cause this sounds like a game changer.
Old     (smorris7)      Join Date: Nov 2013       03-01-2016, 4:01 PM Reply   
I understand this is not happening. Something to do with FCC guidelines.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-01-2016, 4:13 PM Reply   
Shane, where did you hear that WRONG information. This product is very real and happening. Next time, ask the source please.

Final units. Production is going now. We will have this very soon. Updated design is really cool as it is Send and Receive in each A Link. Previous design was separate units for send and receive. Now, each A Link can be send or receive. Kit is retail at $149.99

Kit includes two A Link units and Micro USB Y charging cable and all the 3.5 cables in a waterproof carry pouch to keep in the glove box.

I will be doing press releases as soon as we are shipping them. Thanks for the patience.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Attached Images
 
Old     (moto817)      Join Date: Jan 2011       03-02-2016, 6:26 PM Reply   
What about the Wetsounds deck that was coming out a while back , what ever happened with that ? Was supposed to eliminate the WS420 and a deck into 1 unit ?
Old     (moto817)      Join Date: Jan 2011       03-02-2016, 6:27 PM Reply   
Oops sorry just saw the other post!
Old     (smorris7)      Join Date: Nov 2013       03-03-2016, 6:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetsounds1 View Post
Shane, where did you hear that WRONG information. This product is very real and happening. Next time, ask the source please.



Final units. Production is going now. We will have this very soon. Updated design is really cool as it is Send and Receive in each A Link. Previous design was separate units for send and receive. Now, each A Link can be send or receive. Kit is retail at $149.99



Kit includes two A Link units and Micro USB Y charging cable and all the 3.5 cables in a waterproof carry pouch to keep in the glove box.



I will be doing press releases as soon as we are shipping them. Thanks for the patience.



Tim

Wet Sounds

Tim I apologize. This came from one of your retailers at the DFW boat show by the same name....I assumed that of all people this individual was in the know. Again, sorry for putting out wrong info.
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       03-03-2016, 7:13 PM Reply   
Anxious to get a set of these!
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       03-03-2016, 9:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetsounds1 View Post
Shane, where did you hear that WRONG information. This product is very real and happening. Next time, ask the source please.



Final units. Production is going now. We will have this very soon. Updated design is really cool as it is Send and Receive in each A Link. Previous design was separate units for send and receive. Now, each A Link can be send or receive. Kit is retail at $149.99



Kit includes two A Link units and Micro USB Y charging cable and all the 3.5 cables in a waterproof carry pouch to keep in the glove box.



I will be doing press releases as soon as we are shipping them. Thanks for the patience.



Tim

Wet Sounds

Tim,

How many units can connect to one another?
Old     (london)      Join Date: Mar 2016       03-18-2016, 10:18 PM Reply   
these will sale out fast!!
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       04-04-2016, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetsounds1 View Post
Funny you just posted this. We just finished testing the final unit after a ton of prototypes first thing this morning. We are going into production soon. I am pushing for 60-90 days so should have it before summer.



We had to change chips as we were not getting the range, but the new chip was larger so had to modify the already done tooling. Been a tough one but the way it goes when you invent the wheel and not just have something to copy!



Stay tuned, i will get more info soon once i have exact dates.



Tim

Wet Sounds


BUMP...

Any word on release yet? I'm impatiently waiting to sleigh some fish with multiple boats!!!
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       04-06-2016, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetsounds1 View Post
Sorry for the delay. I had them ready and produced some trial run units but was not happy with the range. So I have re designed it with a different chipset so it pushed back release date.



I am hopeful we will be able to release in the next 60 days. Really wanted them before the first big holiday weekend. But did not want to ship them unless 100% perfect.



Thanks to all for the patience and understanding.



Tim

Wet Sounds


Bump!

Eta?
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-15-2016, 8:07 AM Reply   
Great news. We are pushing to have some units done Mid May. Might be week right before Memorial Day weekend. I am pushing hard. Thanks

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (volzalum)      Join Date: May 2009       04-15-2016, 9:53 AM Reply   
Tim,

Can you set up a pre order so when an have them ship as soon as available?

-Dax
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-15-2016, 9:59 AM Reply   
I hope the range is better than the WS420BT. The Blue Tooth on mine is so bad I should just plug in my Iphone 6. And I love wetsounds but man I was let down the BT.
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-15-2016, 11:22 AM Reply   
Jon, these are 2.4 ghz and not Bluetooth. not the same tech so range cannot be compared. Did you contact our tech support about your range on the 420 bt. We have great range on the 420 bt. The front oval black piece on the front is the BT ant. If this was damaged, it would affect the range.

Volz, we will be doing a beta run this time so you can call and get with the guys on a pre order. Once we get the full production run shortly after, then we will do a full blown pre order set up.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       04-15-2016, 5:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetsounds1 View Post
Jon, these are 2.4 ghz and not Bluetooth. not the same tech so range cannot be compared. Did you contact our tech support about your range on the 420 bt. We have great range on the 420 bt. The front oval black piece on the front is the BT ant. If this was damaged, it would affect the range.



Volz, we will be doing a beta run this time so you can call and get with the guys on a pre order. Once we get the full production run shortly after, then we will do a full blown pre order set up.



Tim

Wet Sounds


I would love to be on the Beta Test. Just sent an email!
Old     (230Nick)      Join Date: Mar 2014       05-04-2016, 12:11 PM Reply   
Any chance of a preorder sell with a discount?!
Old     (mschmidt33)      Join Date: Aug 2013       06-15-2016, 9:00 AM Reply   
Any updates on this? JL J-Link work? Monoprice adapter? What is currently available on the market for two boats tied together to play audio together from one source? 3.5mm splitter, I don't care just want a solution for the sandbar wireless or not
Old     (btye1)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-15-2016, 1:35 PM Reply   
I'm going to try this out, because myself and 2 friends already have airenablers installed in our boats. In case anyone isnt' aware, the airenabler is a USB powered airplay receiver that can either setup its own wifi network or connect to an existing network.

TuneRelay
I ordered a cheap windows 10 tablet to try this on, they are powerful enough now that I think it will work.

So with this TuneRelay software, the tablet should act as the airplay receiver and then it will distribute out the audio to all of the airenablers. The one caveat is that everything would need to be connected to the same wifi network, which I believe can be achieved by having a "master" air enabler, and connecting everything else to it's wifi network, or at least that's my hope, if not I will just run a cheap router for everything to connect to.
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-15-2016, 6:02 PM Reply   
Dont have a timeline on the A-link, but the BTVC V2 is now shipping!

BT is a Csr-BT 4.0 aptx codex

! Same housing for thru-panel or surface mount. Knob feels metal. New wiring scheme and functions.

The knob now has an ON/OFF function

Yellow wire is a constant B+
Black is GND
New red wire is a switched input that can be tied to an ignition switch or helm/dash rocker depending on the application. Could also be tied to the head-unit's amp turn-on output so the BT wakes up with the amps and EQ. This allows the unit to be powered on and off with vehicle/vessel, etc.
new blue wire is a 12V turn-on output that can be used to wake up amps and an EQ. This really comes in handy for those applications where a traditional head unit is not used.


Old     (Copenglenn)      Join Date: Aug 2015       06-16-2016, 7:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by btye1 View Post
I'm going to try this out, because myself and 2 friends already have airenablers installed in our boats. In case anyone isnt' aware, the airenabler is a USB powered airplay receiver that can either setup its own wifi network or connect to an existing network.

TuneRelay
I ordered a cheap windows 10 tablet to try this on, they are powerful enough now that I think it will work.

So with this TuneRelay software, the tablet should act as the airplay receiver and then it will distribute out the audio to all of the airenablers. The one caveat is that everything would need to be connected to the same wifi network, which I believe can be achieved by having a "master" air enabler, and connecting everything else to it's wifi network, or at least that's my hope, if not I will just run a cheap router for everything to connect to.
I've got an air enabler like device in my truck and boat. Works great and easy to use. You should be able to connect multiple airenablers by going to the address 192.168.1.1 and telling it be apart of another network. I've done this at home with airplay devices and with my truck so when I get in and am connected to my home wifi, I don't have to change networks to connect to the truck's airplay. The one thing I would be worried about is the distance the airenabler broadcasts it's wifi signal.

Which tablet did you pick up? I'm curious to try this myself.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-16-2016, 7:41 AM Reply   
So no head unit is need in this new one. But how do you send the RCA signal to the amp?
Old     (Copenglenn)      Join Date: Aug 2015       06-16-2016, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonblarc7 View Post
So no head unit is need in this new one. But how do you send the RCA signal to the amp?
No traditional head unit is needed. You can run this with a WS-420 and run the aux cable into the back of the EQ. Your EQ then handles the signal output to the amps.
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-16-2016, 8:45 AM Reply   
make since thanks, I got a friend that is rebuilding a bronco and this is perfect for it.
Old     (chpthril)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-16-2016, 10:05 AM Reply   
The A-Link is in a beta run production and may have a small quantity out in the market before 7/4. After that, it would be about 45 days for a regular production run.
Old     (btye1)      Join Date: Jan 2012       06-21-2016, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copenglenn View Post
I've got an air enabler like device in my truck and boat. Works great and easy to use. You should be able to connect multiple airenablers by going to the address 192.168.1.1 and telling it be apart of another network. I've done this at home with airplay devices and with my truck so when I get in and am connected to my home wifi, I don't have to change networks to connect to the truck's airplay. The one thing I would be worried about is the distance the airenabler broadcasts it's wifi signal.

Which tablet did you pick up? I'm curious to try this myself.
A Vulcan Journey, super cheap, but gets the job done.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Old     (brainrinse)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-21-2016, 11:27 AM Reply   
Old     (mschmidt33)      Join Date: Aug 2013       06-27-2016, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by btye1 View Post
A Vulcan Journey, super cheap, but gets the job done.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Please explain further what else is needed other then spending $50 on a tablet.
Old     (jrw160)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-13-2016, 9:25 PM Reply   
Maybe next summer?
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-13-2016, 9:43 PM Reply   
Please tell me they are now available for purchase...
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-14-2016, 9:37 AM Reply   
I've got a set for demo at my shop. They're working great so far. The Wet Sounds team wants to make sure, as always, that they're bulletproof before going into production.

edit: just noticed the pic Justin posted was mine....
Old     (brainrinse)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-14-2016, 6:05 PM Reply   
10/14/14
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       08-15-2016, 5:53 AM Reply   
So 2017 nobody cares about these in October.
Old     (Truekaotik)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-15-2016, 6:33 AM Reply   
We have done some extensive testing of these units the last few weeks and so far I will say the battery lasts 7-8 hours, easy to use and comes with everything needed to link. We have connected 6 boats out of 10 in a circle style tie up, not all lined up like you commonly see. It's makes the center of the tied up boats feel like surround sound. We have video of them being used on Facebook.
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-15-2016, 6:47 AM Reply   
So far we have had amazing results from ours. Sound quality is great also.
Old     (dusty2221)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-15-2016, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truekaotik View Post
We have done some extensive testing of these units the last few weeks and so far I will say the battery lasts 7-8 hours, easy to use and comes with everything needed to link. We have connected 6 boats out of 10 in a circle style tie up, not all lined up like you commonly see. It's makes the center of the tied up boats feel like surround sound. We have video of them being used on Facebook.
I went to your FB but didn't see the video, only the post about having a video soon
Old     (Truekaotik)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-15-2016, 9:52 AM Reply   
My apologies it is shared now on the page and made public.
Old     (dusty2221)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-15-2016, 10:41 AM Reply   
Cool, thanks!
Old     (wotan)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-15-2016, 2:10 PM Reply   
So multiple boats and no latency? Does it adjust the timing on the receiving units or is it tied to some kind of time clock? I've seen latency introduced just due to signal path in amps..... This would be the big worry to me.
Old     (cowwboy)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-15-2016, 2:38 PM Reply   
With the boats we have tried it on, it wasn't an issue. That is even with having a rockford 3sixty on two of the boats and one just running the head unit and no amps.
I did try it on my home receiver and it did have some lag to it.
Old     (Boost_GSXR)      Join Date: May 2012       08-23-2016, 6:50 AM Reply   
Anymore information on the a-link? Is the price still $150, can you buy just a reciever separate, how many recievers come with initial purchase, ex?
Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-23-2016, 3:42 PM Reply   
They are being boxed as kits with 1 SKU. Each SKU will have a send/receive kit. they also come with a waterproof pouch to carry them in when not used.
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       08-23-2016, 3:45 PM Reply   
This thing out yet?
Old     (Truekaotik)      Join Date: Jun 2012       08-23-2016, 8:08 PM Reply   
$150, 2 pucks that can send or receive come in the package with a Y 3.5mm, 2- 1ft 3.5mm's, 1- Y charging USB, instructions and a carrying bag.

Prolly 30 days out atleast....
Old     (Boost_GSXR)      Join Date: May 2012       08-24-2016, 2:19 PM Reply   
What about purchasing additional recievers? Will it only work with one reciever?

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 3:34 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us