Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (lmtwa)      Join Date: May 2001       10-29-2006, 4:47 AM Reply   
I have a box of recorded wakeboard (mostly pro tour etc) tapes that I no longer need. I don't want to throw them away. Anyone interested? Some are originals, some are copies, and some duplicates. A variety of tour stops and contests since 1996 - email me if you're interested. Not much from the past few years. (I wonder why?)

LMTWA@hotmail.com

PS If someone in Orlando area wants to come over and pick through them - that's fine. If you're not local - I'm guessing UPS charges would be around $30 - there are about 60 - 75 tapes in all.
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-29-2006, 4:51 AM Reply   
You're up early today....did you forget to turn your clock back an hour like me
Oh well, at least I have an extra hour before I have to work.
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       10-29-2006, 6:21 AM Reply   
lloyd, do you have anything earlier than 1996? That's the year I started taping the tour.
Old     (lmtwa)      Join Date: May 2001       10-29-2006, 8:21 AM Reply   
I will look to see exactly what I have. However, I'd prefer to get rid of this group in one shot rather than 2 here and there (unless you want to come to my house (SE Orlando) and pick - that's OK - I just don't want to make 16 trips to the postoffice, boxing etc.)

Phantom - Not early for me (but this is East Coast time - 7:51) Nice puppy in your profile!!
Old     (lmtwa)      Join Date: May 2001       10-29-2006, 8:29 AM Reply   
Here's the unofficial breakdown:
2 1995 tapes (Portland - about 3 copies & 1 Worlds/ Sat)
About 6 + 1996 tapes various
Approx 70 total tapes - 1997 to 2001 with most 1998/9
As I said - I don't guarantee the quality of any of these tapes. Some will be great - others so-so. But the price is right!
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-29-2006, 11:39 AM Reply   
Oh I live in the same time zone you do lloyd but in NE Orlando

Thanks about my pup....she's long gone now.
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-29-2006, 8:42 PM Reply   
Hi Lloyd - sounds like you finally found a way to put the videos on DVD? It's been a while since we talked at the Wakegames, but let me know if you're looking to put all of shaun's old vids on DVD?
Old     (lmtwa)      Join Date: May 2001       10-30-2006, 3:46 AM Reply   
Kung Fu
I did.. now I'm getting ready to transfer all the C format tapes and Mini DV as well.
The tapes I'm offering are some of the ESPN tapes that I've made and have dupes of.
Old     (lmtwa)      Join Date: May 2001       10-30-2006, 4:06 AM Reply   
The tapes have a new home - thanks
Lloyd