Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (deadrefused)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-04-2007, 10:46 AM Reply   
Someone have tested a wake enhancer like the wedge or the blade ?
There is other products like that ?
how much this kind of product can increase a wake ?

Cheers

alain
Old     (smedman)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-04-2007, 3:25 PM Reply   
Hi Alain
Hope the spring is warming up in France.

I use the 06 wedge from Malibu on my boat. It definitely helps shape the wake to be more of a curled wave than a mushy one.

I don't have experience with the switchblade, but have heard it works great. Check out some pics on Inland Surfer's website.

Good luck!
Matt
Old     (fuller313)      Join Date: Oct 2006       04-04-2007, 3:32 PM Reply   
I also use the power wedge on my malibu. It helps give the wake more power behind it.
Old     (enzostyle)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-05-2007, 10:21 AM Reply   
FYI the guys at inland don't use the switchblade on their boats. I have the blade on my Enzo and I love it. It does more for wakeboarding than surfing. I can get the surf wake just as big with or without it. It does allow you to change the shape a bit but it is more noticeable at boarding speeds. For a Goofy side wake I have to take it off or it causes a lot of spray unless you have a reverse rotation boat.
Old     (deadrefused)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-14-2007, 1:42 AM Reply   
Thanx for the answers guy...
I hope that our lake is warming up too, it's a little bit colder at this time:15 degrees celsius.

Alain