Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (1wakester)      Join Date: Jul 2011       09-15-2011, 1:36 PM Reply   
Just wanted to put out a thanks to Jason Buffalo for the awesome pulls behind his MB23 !! Stock ballast was almost scary! (OK sometimes it WAS scary!) Just the way a late afternoon at the delta is supposed to be! Awesome boat, awesome wake, awesome sunset..
Attached Images

Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       09-15-2011, 2:08 PM Reply   
theres no mistaking Delta butter.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-15-2011, 2:08 PM Reply   
great water and sunset... post more, I never get tired of seeing pictures of riding on butter with no other boats around...

I haven't ridden a new mb 23 yet. I did ride an F23 in 08 (i think), the wake was terrible because it was asymmetric, steep on one side, rampy on the other. I heard they fixed that the next year, but have yet to ride one again. It really turned a lot of us away from MB, it was that bad. That was until the f-21 came out and the local dealer brought one out for a contest. we had that thing loaded down to the max, what a great wake. I have been told the f21 and 21 twb are the same wake, is this true with the f23 and 23 twb?

wake looks nice, I want to try that 23 footer.
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       09-15-2011, 4:30 PM Reply   
Second that! 2nd session behind the MB23.

If I was in the market for a new bought MB would be at the top of my list. Some may add additional weight but there really is no need and a very rider friendly wake at that.

Also great way to end the night last night JB!!
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-15-2011, 4:40 PM Reply   
Yhea best butta of the season last night. You know it's butta when you see your reflection in the water and even it's smiling

Happy birthday to Bill Kapell yesterday. He rode off the hook!
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-15-2011, 5:03 PM Reply   
Butta.Butta. and a little more butta.

Although no clue why these photos are rotated. Very weird - Even though I spent my whole first set crashing on my head so this was the view I saw anyway.
Attached Images

Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       09-30-2011, 8:42 PM Reply   
That looks like a proper and legit Jason Buffalow wake. Holy crap.