Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                07-13-2005, 5:08 PM Reply   
Okay so I started trying 360s and I have the spin and the landing and wake to wake part, but I think I'm spinning too early and handle gets pulled away from my body so I can't make the handle pass. So my question is, how long do you wait once you leave the wake to start spinning so you can pull the handle to your back?
Old     (weygone)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-13-2005, 7:08 PM Reply   
you should pull the handle in to help initiate the spinning not spin so you can pull in the handle
Old    alanp            07-14-2005, 7:26 AM Reply   
not to discourage you but your probably a little ways out from landing the trick. but to answer your question you spin towards the peak of the jump. and follow the direction chris gave. i think you are spinning the trick on your own rather than using the rope. once you use the rope youre gonna run into a whole different set of problems with your axis. thats why i say youre probably a little ways out from landing this. keep us posted with your progress.
Old     (skydog96)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-14-2005, 10:02 AM Reply   
when i do 3's... what helped me... is to just thing.. perfect floaty wake jump... then once i knew the jump was perfect, like half way through the air. then u decide to pull urself around.. use two hand to pull it around as far as u can b4 letting go w/ ur left hand(regular footed.. small tips that helped me.. good luck..
Old                07-15-2005, 9:08 AM Reply   
Ok thanks, I thought I was spinning on my own and not with the pull. I'll keep you guys posted with some pics maybe.