Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-21-2006, 6:01 PM Reply   
I was just wondering if anybody knew what happened to him. He was crayzo for a few posts, then came back, but he was so good behind the boat it kinda tends to make one wonder if you know what I mean. Guy is a friggin legend in my mind, not that it matters but he was for real and down to earth most always. Please ad your input if you are knowledgeable about the situation. Thanks in advance. g.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-21-2006, 6:35 PM Reply   
115 at Vail today!!!! Good water in Goose Bay all day. Blistering hot. Water was 81 as well.
How is the new boat ?
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-21-2006, 6:42 PM Reply   
sic, can you meet me on sunday mornin?

ps, i got lead, 650 of it.

There's a new wake shirt folks.....Got Lead?
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-21-2006, 9:15 PM Reply   
cant do it this sunday. I was out there for 9 hours today!!! I am beat.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-21-2006, 9:22 PM Reply   
pick me pick me!! Glen if you need riders hit me up!
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       07-24-2006, 5:27 PM Reply   
jus got off the phone with c dubs mom. hes layin low. clearin his head and stayin outta trouble. hopefully he will be back on the scene soon. i wish him the best and hope that he will be back. he was my coach and mentor for years. i had some of the best years of my life with that kid. he taught me almost everything i know.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-24-2006, 5:34 PM Reply   
Yeah btw....that guy still fricken kills it. His section in Delta Sessions 2 is impressive.
I realize he didn't throw all of his most technical stuff, but the style and strength in his riding is dope.
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       07-24-2006, 7:52 PM Reply   
Glen on of these days we'll definitely ride together...and believe it or not i finally rode behind a Malibu that was lightly weighted....and i liked it