Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (emtwake1989)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-27-2010, 2:18 PM Reply   
Hey I'm lookin to ride on weekends or whenever I don't have school trying to find some good spots and network. Have $$ and transportation if needed.
Old     (echeets)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-18-2010, 11:36 AM Reply   
I'm from Glendale and I also have a friend in Tempe and we're looking to find some regulars too. He rides, I ski, and we're both experienced. If you find someone let me know! Names Eric btw.
Old     (spicychalupa69)      Join Date: May 2005       07-18-2010, 7:51 PM Reply   
Guys I'm from Minnesota but I just moved to Glendale - Attending Midwestern University. I would love to come out and shred/surf it there's room for more! I'm also good for money and beer and cleanup!
Old     (ineedaboat)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-19-2010, 10:31 PM Reply   
Im down to shred. got a board and gas money.
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-19-2010, 10:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by echeets View Post
I'm from Glendale and I also have a friend in Tempe and we're looking to find some regulars too. He rides, I ski, and we're both experienced. If you find someone let me know! Names Eric btw.
Eric you in an older malibu at saguaro during the week? I think Ive seen you. We were in that Red Tige Surfing all day.
Old     (echeets)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-20-2010, 7:17 AM Reply   
Not me... I havn't been out yet, looking to meet some people and start it back up though.
What up Tyler
Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-20-2010, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by echeets View Post
Not me... I havn't been out yet, looking to meet some people and start it back up though.
What up Tyler
havent been out at all yet!??!
Old     (echeets)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-21-2010, 7:02 AM Reply   
Not yet! Looking for a pull next weekend, either the 31st or the 1st.
Old     (gilbertgurl)      Join Date: Apr 2008       07-21-2010, 6:33 PM Reply   
We're up at Roosevelt Lake just about every weekend... and always are in need of a third! We're a couple in our early 30's and love boarding... Have a 19' open bow V8 with a tower... Anyone interested in coming along hit us up!
Old    SamIngram            07-22-2010, 9:31 AM Reply   
We are out every Saturday, actually Wednesday too, but we have a dedicated crew for Wednesdays... We do go out all day though (Sun up till sun down) and most people can't handle that. Good riding in the morning... about 4 or 5 hours of swimming or hiking in the middle of the day when the water is rough... and then some smooth riding before sun set. We then stop at the bar for some live music and dinner, it's a very long day!

We do a lot of hiking mid-day and have probably walked almost every canyon, fresh water spring, and major peak around the lake. Has anyone else ever seen this? Awesome hike if you ask me.

Hit me up if you want to come... We are not a party boat, we wakeboard.