Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 23, 2006

Old     (tantrum916)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-12-2006, 5:30 PM Reply   
I had problems with the way a particular service center, in the Sacramento Area, has treated and handled my boat in the past but I had a warranty issue that needed to be resolved and was assured by the manufactures Rep. that this particular service center had been talked to and that my issues and concerns had been addressed. In short that they would take good care of my boat while in service centers care. A picture is worth a thousand words.
Upload Upload Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload Upload
Upload
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-12-2006, 5:40 PM Reply   
Did that happen while they were working on the boat? If so thats wrong and if they don't admit it happened there and won't fix it please advise other WW so they don't fall pray to them.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-12-2006, 5:40 PM Reply   
damn.
Old     (tantrum916)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-12-2006, 5:43 PM Reply   
Yes there was not a scratch on the boat when I droped it off. The boat was covered when I picked it up and no one said any thing to me. I found today when I uncovered it to go test run the work that they had done.

(Message edited by tantrum916 on March 12, 2006)
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-12-2006, 5:46 PM Reply   
Did you contact them today, and ask em what the hell?
Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-12-2006, 5:58 PM Reply   
Yet another reason not to take my boat there.

(Message edited by litlone873 on March 12, 2006)
Old     (tantrum916)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-12-2006, 6:04 PM Reply   
I'm in Sac its boat show weekend so everybody is closed and at the show. I sure will on monday morning.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-12-2006, 6:43 PM Reply   
I'm assuming Cope's again?
Why do people continue to take their boats to those places?
There are so many other better options..
Old     (tantrum916)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-12-2006, 7:11 PM Reply   
NO it was not Cope's and I only took it to these people because a warranty issue and dealer territory b/s

If they do not offer to fix this with out question then I will post the name of the business, but first I have to talk to the owners and see what happens.

Don,t get me wrong I am pissed and what has happened is not acceptable.
Old     (zride)      Join Date: May 2001       03-12-2006, 8:50 PM Reply   
Better Business Beauro BBB. I would make a report. If they do not fix this I would threaten to go to corporate. Send pics to the corporate office.
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-13-2006, 12:13 AM Reply   
What Isaac said... That's horrible man. The Better Business Bureau would put the scare in them.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-13-2006, 12:00 PM Reply   
If its a Supreme I'm thinking Hammer's......You could alway's use Call3 from KCRA news! Maybe them seeing it on TV would make them change their ways!
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-13-2006, 2:59 PM Reply   
Shouldn't be throwing up names until he has had a chance to resolve this, that kind of bashing can lead to some major problems for a company. If warranted, which I am sure it probably is, then bash away, but I think it would be better to give him a chance to resolve it first. Anyways, my opinion is that the damage is intentional because of the initial complaint you had made in the past. The place got into some trouble over that and decided to get a little revenge on you, which is total b/s. Well hope you get your boat fixed without any more problems.
Old     (tantrum916)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-13-2006, 3:05 PM Reply   
I was able to talk to the owners they denyed causing the damages but agreed to have a fiberglass shop repair it and have made me an appointment for next week. They have also agreed to replacing the tires. I does bother me some that they did not just outrightly admit that someone on their staff did the damage. But they are agreeing to making all repairs as requested. Since they are doing the right thing and having the boat repaired I do not think it be right to bad mouth the company by name in an open forum like this. However if you are in Sac. Area and you are having your boat worked on send me a private Email and I would be glad to share my exprences that I have had with several shops over the past year.

Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-13-2006, 4:38 PM Reply   
Hey Tom glad to hear its getting fixed, I hope its not who I think it is which I will not throw out names but if it is I can see this happining with the one of the workers there who who takes no pride at all in his work or what he works on as I have had issue's but the owner resolved them for me.
Old     (showtime)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-13-2006, 5:42 PM Reply   
yeah, sorta sketchy how they deny the damage but are willing to make the necessary repairs!!!! why should they make something right for hte wrong they did not do.... definitely stay away from this dealer/repair facility... good luck!
Old     (tantrum916)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-13-2006, 6:44 PM Reply   
YA Kenny it's who your thinking, he the owner is taking care of all of it. Despite the problems I have had with the employees like you I do like the owner and wish he could find good help.

How's the new house coming along?

(Message edited by tantrum916 on March 13, 2006)
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-13-2006, 9:36 PM Reply   
Thats good they're taking care of you. It's nice to know some people still realize it's hard earned money we little guy's shell out.
Old     (gizel)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-14-2006, 12:29 PM Reply   
Hey everyone, I just thought that we should point out how respectable Tom dealt with this and how he Posted. Its really nice to see someone not throw a business under the bus before everything is even talked and worked out. It was also good to see the owner take care of his customers.
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-14-2006, 6:14 PM Reply   
I like the owner also, I I was only done with my military career I would have love to help turn things around.

The house is coming along great, putting in carpet tomorrow, so if everything falls into place like it should I will be moving in 1April!!
When things get sit, I will post pics. As of now I am using the MWR center computers since mine is packed.
Old     (tantrum916)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-14-2006, 11:51 PM Reply   
Good to here all is well with the house hope every thing stays on track as planned.

As for the boat the transmission still not fixed right I had to bring it back to him again today. I don't think they were too happy to see it back, but what else can I do?
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-15-2006, 7:28 PM Reply   
I think that is the most agravating thing when it doesnt get fixed right the first time. Been there and done that, that one individual had hooked up my heater core to the engine wrong which threw the engine all out of wach after bout 5 mins idling , took them 2 weeks to figure that out.
Old     (tantrum916)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-16-2006, 5:52 PM Reply   
Yep, they are now saying that they can not find a problem with the tranny, but they are putting a lot of time and effort into it. ERRRRRG! nothing else to say.

(Message edited by tantrum916 on March 16, 2006)
Old     (sdub)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-17-2006, 8:44 AM Reply   
Whats wrong with the tranny??
Old     (tantrum916)      Join Date: Mar 2005       03-17-2006, 6:13 PM Reply   
Update: Service center called and was finally able to find tranny fluid leak and are going to fix it at last a real answer as to whats wrong.