Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old    nwegene            02-04-2004, 7:15 PM Reply   
i was wondering how the 04 premier rides finless. I like the way the 04 era rides finless and I was wondering how the 04 premier rides finless.
Old    benhanisch            02-04-2004, 8:23 PM Reply   
the premier rides great finless. the molded fins are fairly large so you will still have some control yet it releases like it should. they are simlar boards yet the premier is now fatter all around. i like the premier better and you probably will too if you like riding the era finless....

later
ben

(Message edited by benhanisch on February 04, 2004)
Old    sparkdog            02-05-2004, 7:21 AM Reply   
just bought a new 04 era. so you's suggest def to ride it finless
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       02-05-2004, 7:34 AM Reply   
That board rides sweet either way. You can remove the fins to loosen it up just a little.
Old    jammeejamm            02-05-2004, 6:12 PM Reply   
if i am not mistaken, the new era is the old premier's shape. i have an 04 136 premier and ride it with only the molded fins. still rides very well. to be honest, i did not really notice all that much of a difference when i took them off. board got a little looser, but not out of contol. then again, what the hell do i know...
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       02-05-2004, 6:23 PM Reply   
the new premy rides a lot tighter when edging but looser when flat. its faster and around double the pop the era
Old    maverick_gear            02-06-2004, 9:26 AM Reply   
just make sure not to get the 04 premier with the jib base it sucks, tha board rides alot better regular.