Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-17-2011, 6:41 AM Reply   
Did a little surfing last night on the MB 23 Team Widebody and figured I'd throw some pics out there. This is stock ballast only with about 200 or so in pop backs in the locker only. Rider in pic is my friend Adam who was trying it for the first time.
Attached Images

Old     (CarFanatic5)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-17-2011, 6:57 AM Reply   
looks pretty good! hows the goofy side?
Old     (tmill)      Join Date: May 2011       06-17-2011, 11:34 AM Reply   
I got to ride behind an MB for the first time the other day. they throw a great wake right out the box with little extra balast. I have heard that they get pretty nutty when you really start to weight them down a lot.
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-17-2011, 1:46 PM Reply   
My buddy owns a F23 tomcat. The lockers are huge! I wonder what would happen if you did custom 1300-1500 pound sacs on top of the stock tanks. seems like a great idea to me!
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-17-2011, 2:08 PM Reply   
Is there a plate or anything to help shape it on the TWB? We tried to setup my buddy's F23 and couldn't get it clean. Wakeboarding wake is the shiznit though!
Old     (tmill)      Join Date: May 2011       06-17-2011, 2:59 PM Reply   
when we were playing with the weight on my buddies new boat we found that they really need to get their lean on to cleat it up.