Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 16, 2007

Old     (cwb_fooguitarlz)      Join Date: Nov 2006       08-09-2007, 2:02 PM Reply   
Couldn't find the old post.

I was wondering who else is going? If you're heading to Culver Marina for the contest and Rail Jam...give us a shout. We'll either be in our black/white 2007 Mobius LSV...or we'll be in our buddies Red X9(I think it's the ProTour Red). Give us a shout.
Old     (geistwatersportscom)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-10-2007, 1:59 PM Reply   
Jeff, I'll be there with a few friends as well. I am not going to trailer my boat up there. We might be on my buddies X-45, black in color or I'll be on the beach. Riding is at 2pm and 5-530pm is the rail jam. Culver Marina is making a DVD as well so there will be a film crew around the whole time, from what they said.
Old     (jwat142)      Join Date: Jan 2002       08-12-2007, 5:47 AM Reply   
How did this end up going?
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-13-2007, 12:00 PM Reply   
Really really good! The rail jam was legit, small crowd, but fantastic time. With a few exceptions the next morning.
Old     (cwb_fooguitarlz)      Join Date: Nov 2006       08-14-2007, 4:46 PM Reply   
if you saw a little blonde kid following Rusty and Parks around all day that was my buddy Avery. He won state in the Intermediate class for the NWL. I think. He goes to nationals in Ohio pretty soon.
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-14-2007, 6:42 PM Reply   
Jeff Taggarts Crew - Why dont you guys come over to ride with Avery and help cheer him on. We still have some slots open you can ride too
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-14-2007, 6:57 PM Reply   
We all thought it was a great event, especially for the first year. Other than destroying the prop on the first rider I had a blast! We will definitely be back.
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-14-2007, 7:15 PM Reply   
Travis - I heard y'all had a great time. I wish I could have been there but I had to finish the last Indiana event. Thanks for coming to Indiana
Old     (alliecat0223)      Join Date: Oct 2006       08-14-2007, 7:50 PM Reply   
I wanted to be there so bad but did not get home till like 6pm that night. Cant wait to see everyone this weekend at NWL Nationals.
Old     (rorowake)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-14-2007, 10:11 PM Reply   
good times... good times...

Upload
Old     (geistwatersportscom)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-15-2007, 12:09 PM Reply   
Nice pics Ronnie!!! Also thanks great work on UpDog!! I haven't taken it out of my DVD player in my car since I bought it from you!! Here are all the pics from my digital camera from saturday...some pics were good......others we missed the shot.... I have them all online for you guys to view

http://geistwatersports.myphotoalbum.com/albums.php

just copy and past that link into your internet address bar and it should work. I have some other photo albums on there anyone can look at if they are bored and wanting to waste some time. All these pros were great guys!!! Parks spent all kinds of time with me asking me about my tricks I have dialed and about my x-star and how I weight it. Travis and Ronnie I enjoyed hanging with you guys just as much!! I even have a pic with you guys on that website. Can't wait till next year!
Old     (rorowake)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-15-2007, 6:36 PM Reply   
Nice pics Rob. We all had a blast in Culver... and in Plymouth :-) Gotta love the Mayflower!!!

Thanks for the props on the vid. I like it, too. Makes me wanna ride!!!

Just in case anyone was wondering about results:
1st- Rusty Malinoski
2nd- Trevor Hansen
3rd- Kyle Alberts

...coincidence all three of those riders were featured in Updog. And their secretaries names are Lincoln.