Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-28-2003, 10:47 PM Reply   
Just some pics from our afternoon session out at San V today. It was the first time John had tried wakesurfing and he picked it up quickly. AJ has tried it a couple of times but this was the first time he was able to ride without the rope and do some carving.

John:
John first run
John 2nd run

AJ:
AJ 1
don't ask
AJ again

Me playing on the Inland Surfer Red Chubby:
Red Chubby riding
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       09-28-2003, 11:04 PM Reply   
Funny how the Joe Cocker hands come out when surfing.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            09-29-2003, 6:12 AM Reply   
LOL, yeah, I was just thinking that Dane,,I was singing in my head "My baby, she wrote me a letter...."

Great PIX! *love the 'daisey duke shorts' one! classic. NICE STEMS! LOL
Old     (zigzagsd)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-29-2003, 9:11 AM Reply   
wow...i'm a little white! you'd never guess i've been on the boat all summer. AJ - you've got some new fans.

thanks again bill. i think i could really get into that surfing thing - especially on the weekends. have a good time in FL.
Old    trickskisrock            09-29-2003, 5:46 PM Reply   
great pics Bill. thanks for the ride, I had an awesome time surfing. plus good news, took the temet in today and it looks like it should be fine.
talk to you later.
AJ
Old    mattameo            09-29-2003, 8:12 PM Reply   
how do you like the chubby? Is it harder or easier to stay in the pocket.
Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-30-2003, 12:17 AM Reply   
The Chubby is fun, much more of a trick board and easy to spin. But since I'm about 190# it's a lot of work to keep it in the pocket. I can do it, but I have to work at it and it's amazing how fast you can lose the wake or bury the nose. I think it'll be a blast if I can ever get down to say 160#.

At least I don't have the Joe Cocker head thing going on too. No one did a better Joe Cocker than John Belushi...
Old    hockeyruss            09-30-2003, 4:15 AM Reply   
I got a few from this weekend as well.....