Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-26-2009, 12:14 AM Reply   
Well, we had another day with the Wolters on Saturday and had a lot of fun. Also got a chance to check out Frank's Sanger v230 and how great is wake is coming along. I say coming along, because told me of a bunch of plans he still has! This guy has definitely drunken the wakesurfing Koolaid. I love it. So here are some pics.

Here is a decent picture of Frank's wake from the side with chris shootin the curl. Its amazing how much chris has progressed. He switches off between the SMED and his new 4.11 Shredstixx Thresher.
IMG_3635

Here RJ is on board helping chris to get some air on that board.
IMG_3680

He is going to show some sky under his board soon.
IMG_3688

Lora is working on her "turneys" as she calls them.
IMG_3756

Frank got on the yellow booger and he is really starting to move that board around the wake, looking good.
IMG_3804

Hey, he got a new life jacket?
IMG_3826

OK, so I have always wanted to try this. It was kinda nuts, a bit windy and choppy, so we only tried for about 20 mins, but we got the double wake going. Took a while to figure out distance and speed, we didn't quite get it, but we needed more time, and needed to do this mid week. We had other boats running for the hils, it was pretty funny the looks we got with this.
IMG_3864

RJ surfing the wash.
IMG_3867

RJ and Chris got out there, it was fun, they had a blast.
IMG_3881