Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old     (board4ce07)      Join Date: May 2004       09-13-2004, 7:27 PM Reply   
This weekend me and a few of my friends went down to austin to the texas ski ranch and hit a few kickers and stuff, was awesome. They had their 04 bindings 40% off so i got some new prs1 bindings and i used them out there for like 10 minutes and the strap broke, also they had like a thing where they were slippery when they got wet so you could get your foot in but the problem with that was it stayed slippery so my foot slipped all around. Then i just went and got some zeus's and they are sick. zeus's are the way to go. i just wanted to know if anybody else had the same problems with those prs1's.
thanks-davis
Old     (weygone)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-14-2004, 2:20 PM Reply   
when were you there, i was there saturday morning
Old    vandal            09-14-2004, 2:55 PM Reply   
I have ridden NICE PRS-1's (2 pair) for 2 seasons now and they are very comfortable and reliable. Replaced with RG-1's (which are better) but never had any issues with the PRS-1's.
Old     (board4ce07)      Join Date: May 2004       09-15-2004, 7:48 PM Reply   
hey chris i was there on saturday too i dont know what u look like but that cool
Old     (tallman)      Join Date: May 2004       09-16-2004, 11:07 AM Reply   
I have a totally different problem - My feet don't come out of those bindings. Back in May I rode my PRS-1s a couple of times and every time I crashed I would hurt my ankle, because the stap would hold my foot in the boot halfway. I crashed really hard one time and that was it I bought a different pair of bindings because my ankle swelled up. I could ride for a couple of weeks. I still have a week ankle from those bindings and It has really srewed up my summer.

I am a firm believer in rubber overlays. They are so much easier on the ankles. I would like The NICE PRS-1s if they had some strech in the strap. At leaste then you feet can release.
Old    chavezychavez            09-22-2004, 4:31 PM Reply   
Vandal - where did you get RG's?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-22-2004, 4:50 PM Reply   
I love my PRS-1's they suit me perfectly. I will never go back to bindings I have to use lube with again.
Old    crazycooter            09-22-2004, 4:51 PM Reply   
i like hyperlite boots
Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-22-2004, 5:13 PM Reply   
I really like my PRS1. These bindings fit my foot really well. Good hold, but still releases in a really hard digger.
Old    snoobs            09-22-2004, 5:32 PM Reply   
I started not tightning down the rachet on mine. the other day, i racheted it down, fell, and hurt my ankle. Also, i think ive lost three of those little anchors that tight'n down the string. Where can ya buy those things? They always seem to pop off or get bent. At first, they killed my feet. After a while, they've loosened up. I think I could have got a large instead of a medium. Overall, a pain in the @ss. I think I will get some transits, boss, or zues.