Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old    whitechocolate            07-07-2003, 10:36 AM Reply   
"Hey Funny Wally Story" This 4'th of July weekend at the lake. We were at the dock waiting for a friend to jump on and this Wally and family comes threw the No wake/5 mph zone throwing a huge wake. And everyone on the dock starts yelling Slow down as boats are slamming up against the dock, re relize's he's a Idiot and "my guess is" He feel's embarassed so he circles back around going just as fast (This realy pisses the people at the dock off) and starts yelling at me and like 30 people on the dock at the top of his lungs "I DID'NT KNOW" Bla Bla Bla" Swearing with his kids and family. Me and the people on the dock were like "F" you He kept on swearing and Screaming Im comming back and Im gonna kick all of your asses, Im sure if he had a Gun he would have shot every one. This old man was Out Of control! Think of being a passenger on his boat! We laughed about him all weekend!