Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    mobster            02-22-2008, 9:43 AM Reply   
The new Digital Mag Is Online Check out the Online version Of Wake Surfing Magazine's 1st Issue www.wakesurfmag.com/onlinemag/winter_spring_08.swf
Old     (wakesurf_ohio)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-22-2008, 10:27 AM Reply   
That's sweet.. Know when the issue is going to ship ?
Old     (smedman)      Join Date: Feb 2006       02-22-2008, 11:01 AM Reply   
Nicely done JL and the mag crew !
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-22-2008, 12:48 PM Reply   
VERY nice. Love the on-line mag. Can't wait to order the next regular issue.
Old    surfdad            02-22-2008, 3:23 PM Reply   
Did anyone notice that double bump half-moon swallow thruster on the Walker Project/Wakeoutlaws display ad? Loc do you have particulars on that?

JL...the magazine looks sweet, but can you help us old timers with bifocals please!!!!??? :-)

I had trouble seeing the print AT ALL :-) so I hit the magnifying glass control to enlarge it and then I lost half the content. I know I'm doing something wrong, please don't suggest I get lazik either :-) How do you read the print without making it disappear?
Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       02-22-2008, 4:50 PM Reply   
Come on now. I'm a computer idiot and I figured it out. Zoom then hold your left clicker down and drag the page around. They also have a print button. Print the right page then go back and print the left and KAPOWWYYYYYYYYYYYY you have your magazine print.
Awesome job wakesurfing magazine. Way to step it up.
Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       02-22-2008, 4:51 PM Reply   
Also Jeff, i'm a LASIK tech/coordinator if you need more help
Old    mobster            02-22-2008, 5:01 PM Reply   
I Had the same problem you have to click the mouse over the picture to move it around We are working out the bugs as we go along WE are going to Show the rest of the world what we already know Wakesurfing is for real and it's not going away. Next step is the remaster Of Hydro Dynamics It will be worth the wait as I finally have all the footage to Show Surf style, Skim style, Calibrated kicked in some footage that will add to the Movie Things are good for the 2008 Season so everyone start working out so you can fit in your surf trunks & PFD's, Get your A game on this season Because you never know where the Wakesurf Mag & MoB Group crew's will show up next. Thank You for the Prop's JL
Old    surfdad            02-22-2008, 5:13 PM Reply   
Xgirl - Lasik me! :-) Ok, that worked. I was about to slam the mouse INTO the screen :-) Thanks so much!
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-22-2008, 5:32 PM Reply   
Nice
Old     (mhetheridge)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-22-2008, 6:51 PM Reply   
Very nice. I had the same problem Jeff. I couldn't see the small print.
Old     (ripping_trends)      Join Date: Jul 2007       02-23-2008, 2:00 PM Reply   
It's great to see tools like this offered to our community!!!

Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       02-23-2008, 3:48 PM Reply   
Nice concept.
Did anyone notice that the article on exhaust shows a four winns boat with stern drive as safer for wakesurfing?
Old    surfdad            02-23-2008, 7:33 PM Reply   
All of my tax libraries and forms libraries are online like this - I never have to worry about the content being current and the cost from back in the day are 100 times less. Of course all my tax stuff is significantly more BORING :-) They really have done a great job with this.

Dennis, I'm confused I saw the article and read about the "Captains Call" option. Is the stern drive offered with that cage thing? Or is Four Winns or someone, saying that there isn't a risk with the stren drive?
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       02-23-2008, 8:42 PM Reply   
The article only talks about "captains Call" as a sideswipe exhaust system though it talks about the exhaust exiting thru the prop and surfacing out back " making it safer for wakesurfing" doesn't even talk about the danger from the prop. Seems irresponsible to me.
Old     (valsurfer)      Join Date: May 2006       03-02-2008, 1:14 PM Reply   
JUST looked at the Wakesurf mag online pretty cool I am so stoked to see 3 of my photos in this issue. Alec Wood my nephew is on p12 its a full page and hes pumped up to be in the mag also todd on p36 and Daryl riding a red board on p20. Hope the magazine continue to grow in Popularity looks like its getting more ads also

(Message edited by valsurfer on March 02, 2008)