Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old    makewake            02-11-2004, 1:25 PM Reply   
I wanted to share this experience with everyone. I tried Wakeboarding last summer and loved it – I am hooked, for this year I wanted to get my own board for spring time. I bought a CWB Board & Binding package at www.vmwake.com for $359 bucks. I was impressed because not only did they include free shipping and no sales tax, but also gave me a free DVD (All or Nothing). The board showed up this morning after I ordered last week in very nice packaging, the board and binding are exactly what I wanted. The interesting thing is that Chris called me before shipping the product to make sure that I chose the right size board and bindings, we talked for about 30 minutes, really cool guy and great service.

Check these guys out if you need a board and bindings. I’ll buy again from them again!!
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       02-11-2004, 6:40 PM Reply   
Where are they located?
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       02-11-2004, 7:37 PM Reply   
shameless plug eh?
Old    makewake            02-11-2004, 8:38 PM Reply   
Sorry! No plug intended, just happy with my purchase. Thought I got a good deal and wanted to suggest to others that might not be able to afford allot like me, only 16 yrs old and have little funds.

(BoobsAREcool) I don't know where they're located. A friend gave me their web address: www.vmwake.com.
Old    wakeair            02-12-2004, 3:31 PM Reply   
What are you, advertising for vertical move or something? You sound like an advertisement..haha
Anyway, I'm going to purchase from them soon, just haven't got to it yet.I talked to their online chat support and already got a really good price quote. How long did it take to receive your board?
Old    makewake            02-12-2004, 3:54 PM Reply   
Nahh, but that not a bad idea. Maybe they should give me a commission - I'll send them my bill :-)

-lol-

I live in Northern Calif so it took about 4 days from when I paid. What are you planning to buy from them?
Old    cdn_wkbrdr            02-12-2004, 4:42 PM Reply   
I just recently ordered from them too. They have great deals and are really helpfull. I'm still waiting to receive mine . It's a little tougher to get here cause Im in canada and there in Everet. I got the CWB Pure and Mobe bindings and Scrubs of the South DVD for a great price.
But ya they have great service, and if Make wouldnt of mentioned it ,I would of after I recieved the package!
Old    wakeair            02-13-2004, 7:02 PM Reply   
Make- CWB Absolute 134 and Zeuss Bindings (nice package). I have all my money saved up and everything but I have until April until I head for the water so I have awhile until I get to ride it..
Old    c_dub_bizzle            02-14-2004, 3:26 PM Reply   
my 04 absolute platinum 134 and zeus bindings will be in soon. I'm so pumped to ride.
Old    teenhack            02-14-2004, 11:52 PM Reply   
Chris - I know what you mean... I have the money put away to order my 141 Abs Platinum w/ Zues bindings, just as soon as March 24th rolls around...
Great service, great price, great experience!