Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (Bagar55)      Join Date: Aug 2013 Location: Mineral, Va       02-21-2014, 5:04 PM Reply   
Evo had some crazy good prices on boards a couple weekends ago. I've always wanted a Watson Hybrid and is was to good to pass up. So I bought the 2012 model Watson hybrid. My other two boards are a Watson classic and last years Murray model. I have a pair of Vantage open toe liquid force binding and a older pair of LQ transits. The vantage are only a couple seasons old. Anyway I mounted the vantages on the new hybrid but they don't fit right. Is not really rocket science putting bindings on a board so I'm confused. When I snug everything down the bottom of the bindings don't sit flush on the board. There is a gap that is enough to see through. Only the edges of the base plate are contacting the board around the screws. The bindings dont suck down on the board. This leaves room for them to rock toe to heel slightly. This doesn't seem normal to me. Have never had this issue mounting the Vantages on both other boards. Any idea what's up. Maybe it's the hybrid board and just how they fit. Sure doesn't seem correct though. There isn't an issue with the holes and their spread vs binding base plate. Everything lines up. The angle locks are engaged and sitting correctly. Anyone know what's up or of this is normal?