Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (k2rider2690)      Join Date: Apr 2009       08-06-2009, 6:02 AM Reply   
Anyone else have these bindings? I have them and i love them but they are starting to fall apart already...the liner threads are starting to come loose and the boots are starting to show ware...just wanted to see if i was the only one or if others are seeing this too. the thing is i only ride like 4-6 times a weekend so i know its not because i ride two times a day and beat the crap outa them...
Old     (joshwrighttexas)      Join Date: Oct 2008       08-06-2009, 11:05 AM Reply   
I rock the PB Floyds with a Response 142 and a Reflex 41 and mine are showin signs of wear but I ride 5-6 days a week. My threads came loose but never made my bindings fall apart, if they get bad enough to warranty just call SS and they will take care of you well. 509-427-4950 ask for Kyle waarranty dept, very good guy.
Old     (elemenager)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-06-2009, 1:05 PM Reply   
I love the boots as well and I'm having the same problem and had to take them back already.
Old     (fredlap)      Join Date: Jul 2008       08-06-2009, 2:05 PM Reply   
Same stuff for me! More over, I broke the soil! SS just send me a new pair! Great service!!!!
Old    Slingshot            08-06-2009, 3:13 PM Reply   
Yo Mike, I rock the 09 PB Floyds too. I love them. Hit me up if you have a problem. I'm not always by my phone so you can shoot me an email too k.chinn@slingshotsports.com
Old     (wakeboardlasvegas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       08-07-2009, 9:19 PM Reply   
Kyle.. hitting you up thru email. Got the same probs with mine.
Old     (k2rider2690)      Join Date: Apr 2009       08-08-2009, 3:22 PM Reply   
alright cool thanks kyle...and glade to know im not the only one that is having the same issues...