Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 21, 2006

Old     (bigjessup)      Join Date: May 2002       05-26-2006, 12:52 PM Reply   
Does anyone have pictures of the mounting system for the bow filler cushion in an 02'X-Star, or even a newer MasterCraft would help.

Thanks
Old     (bigjessup)      Join Date: May 2002       05-28-2006, 7:47 PM Reply   
Anyone?
Old     (silverlude)      Join Date: Apr 2004       05-28-2006, 8:01 PM Reply   
it's a holiday weekend,know how ya feel, i need opinions as well but not many on the board. next week will be better to ask your ? I have only been checking cause i want to use my boat tomorrow but don't know if I should, see "what would u do " post. anyway, hope u get some help soon.
Old     (bigjessup)      Join Date: May 2002       05-31-2006, 9:36 PM Reply   
Come on guys where is that WW hospitality?!?
Old     (phat_in_cincy)      Join Date: May 2003       06-01-2006, 10:26 AM Reply   
I have an '04 205V...should be the same...and there is no mounting system. The filler cushion support plate should just drop in. I could be wrong b/c I have a sub box mounted in mine and haven't seen it in a while, but there should just be the filler cushion and filler cushion support plate. Upload
Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-01-2006, 10:36 AM Reply   
Hey Shawn.. maybe room for a sub...
You guys been out much??
Old     (mossy44)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-01-2006, 2:46 PM Reply   
Upload

Shawn - My boat is up at the lake but i tried to draw you a picture. the circles up top are where the cup holders are. the only thing you have to mount are 2 little pieces of plastic (the 2 half squares i drew in red at the bottom). those mount into the fiberglass and the bow filler (the shape is outlined in blue) rests on the cup holders at the front and the 2 plastic pieces in the back.

the cushion (same shape as the filler) then sits on top and is the same level as the other cushions. the only bad thing is that you lose your cup holders up front.

i hope that helps
Old     (bigjessup)      Join Date: May 2002       06-01-2006, 6:14 PM Reply   
Pual & Matt - Thanks guys I very much appreciate it.

Tom - How have you been, its been awhile? We have been able to take the boat out a few times but not nearly as much as I would like. Pretty sure we are going to hit up Melones on Monday, if your free your more than welcome to roll out with us.}
Old     (phat_in_cincy)      Join Date: May 2003       06-01-2006, 7:00 PM Reply   
Matt is spot on. I just lifted up my sub box and confirmed. I forgot I must have pulled out the two support tabs when I put my sub box in. Now I have to remember where they are! :-/
Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-02-2006, 8:41 AM Reply   
Hey Shawn, I've been super busy with the new store..
I've got to work monday but am usually free mondays if you guys ever need a third.. Are you back in Placerville??