Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-22-2005, 8:54 PM Reply   
So im re-doing my senior pics tomorrow because when we went out the other night the water was too choppy to do anything. Anyway the photographer wants some of my actually riding, just for fun. So i think shes gonna be on the shore taking pics. I can do a couple W2W grabs, 180's and stuff but what would be some cool things just to try so i can get in in a pic. Doesnt really matter too much if i land it, but if she gets a cool pic of my "trying" to do it. :-) Anyway im gonna try a couple backrolls and a method or something, to see if she can get a few good pics. Anyone have any good ideas of something to try that would look really cool in a pic? Doesnt really matter what it is, i'll try it.

Thanx for suggestions!!

Jamie
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-22-2005, 8:56 PM Reply   
you could pull off some of your custom faceplants

i hear they're your expertise

Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-22-2005, 9:02 PM Reply   
Yea i am definatly an expect at faceplants thats for sure!
Old     (nizzle77)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-22-2005, 9:04 PM Reply   
Damn Clinton I just laughed my ass off out loud for about five minutes.....
Jamie takes kahoonas just to go out there and try anything...please post those faceplants
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-22-2005, 9:09 PM Reply   
i'll post them when i get them on video lol
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-22-2005, 9:09 PM Reply   
i think some butterslides might be sweet
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-22-2005, 9:19 PM Reply   
Well if you really want something cool looking on camera, and everyone else seems to want a faceplant, i would suggest a raley with a big smile right to the camera while pointing down. Of course you might wanna try that at the end of the day or your face might be a bit full of water.
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-22-2005, 9:20 PM Reply   
HAHA YEAH, GO FOR A RALEY!

Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-22-2005, 9:32 PM Reply   
Thats what i was thinking. But yea that might be one of the last thing i try. With my luck, i'll get knocked out trying it. ;)
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-22-2005, 9:34 PM Reply   
with your luck?

with your skill level!

haha alright alright, i'm just givin ya a hard time