Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    pureride540            02-16-2004, 8:24 AM Reply   
I live in Massachusetts. I love wakeboarding and riding with people. Thats where the problem is. In masachusetts there arent many people to ride with. Im not lookin for someone with a boat or a board, because I hav them. Im lookin for people who want to ride. You dont have to know how to ride, I can teach anyone willing to learn. Doesnt matter how good you are. All im looking for is PEOPLE WHO WANT TO RIDE IN MASS. my email is unkboarder44@hotmail.com">punkboarder44@hotmail.com or u can catch me online at pureride540. Please lemme know if there are any riders out there.
Old     (marchamb)      Join Date: Apr 2003       02-16-2004, 9:55 AM Reply   
What's up Phil, I ride right near you. I have a house on Cranberry lake in Spencer. I have an XStar. Send me an IM when the ice brakes. My im is marchamb on AIM.

Mike
Old     (boardinbeast)      Join Date: May 2003       02-16-2004, 11:59 AM Reply   
Hey man whats up, I live in Mass, you're right there aren't a lot of boarders around here. There are a couple other people from these boards that live in MA but we are few and ar between. I ride in Plymouth behind a 16 foot I/O =)

I gotta go, but i'll talk to ya later.
Old    svfara            02-16-2004, 5:37 PM Reply   
Hi Phil,

I am from Mass too (Leominster) but I will be riding all over the state this summer. (as much as I can!) I have a 2004 Svfara SV609.
I'm definitely interested in finding riding partners as well (doesn't matter whose boat we use) My e-mail is: efreitag@hotmail.com

Always nice to meet more local boarders!

-Eric
Old    cwshumsky            02-16-2004, 6:05 PM Reply   
hey wusup, some more riders in MA (methuen)! just waitin for the ice to melt. rumors about a wakefest im Mass???
Old     (ryin)      Join Date: May 2002       02-17-2004, 10:08 AM Reply   
hey man, i see you live in agawam, im from granby. I have the same problem finding people who even know what wakeboarding is. Im always at the connecticut river
Old     (boardinbeast)      Join Date: May 2003       02-17-2004, 7:33 PM Reply   
Well, it seems that our little comunity is growing =) I made a post simialr to this one last winter and got 3 responses, total. You're already up to like 7 =)

About that wakefest in Mass, there were plans being made awhile ago, and a few of us really want to see it. To be honest though there really isn'T that much interest in it and the idea keeps fizzling out. Maybe with spring getting closer there will be more interest heres a link to the other post: http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/97813.html?1076992434
Old     (ryin)      Join Date: May 2002       02-17-2004, 7:51 PM Reply   
definetly, when we can all get out on the water, people will be more interested, there is still snow on the ground, so i might as well go ski or something.
Old    kevlar            02-20-2004, 3:36 PM Reply   
Cass, it's no rumor. There's been a New England wakefest in the works for the past two years. This is the first year we've had enough interest to do it. And yes, it probably will be in Mass. Check out the "NORTHEAST WAKEFEST" posts for more details.