Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-08-2018, 5:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Democrats, of course but thats the wrong question. The reality is both parties are racist in different ways but both use race and gender as tools to achieve their own goals. The sad fact is there is an appetite for it in both bases.
That is the right question. Even Martin Luther King Jr. said to look at the character of man and not the color of his skin. Of course, Jesse Jackson too hated Jews. Hemitown anyone? He was a democrat presidential candidate in the 80's too. An out and out racist like that running for president as a democrat. Who would ever though democrats would let someone run like that. He is also still a modern day democrat leader. who knew.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-08-2018, 8:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Claimed doctored video.
All the evidence in the world will not convince you that your man is a criminal. Sad
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-08-2018, 8:35 PM Reply   
they are all crooked to some degree. I say, let Mueller finish the investigation. Maybe put a time limit on it, live with the results and forget all other anti Trump investigations. get on with governing......regardless of who sits in the big boy chair
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-08-2018, 9:29 PM Reply   
and yes....whoever asked the question, I do think that Acosta being stripped of his WH credentials is perfectly acceptable
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-08-2018, 11:42 PM Reply   
Birds of a feather lol. Trump milks millions out of folks... so does his new best buddy and acting AG. oops...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/07/polit...ent/index.html
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-09-2018, 3:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
they are all crooked to some degree. I say, let Mueller finish the investigation. Maybe put a time limit on it, live with the results and forget all other anti Trump investigations. get on with governing......regardless of who sits in the big boy chair
I don't recall you advocating a "time limit" for the four GOP-led Benghazi investigations that all pretty much reached the same conclusion.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-09-2018, 3:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
and yes....whoever asked the question, I do think that Acosta being stripped of his WH credentials is perfectly acceptable
That's insane.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-09-2018, 6:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
All the evidence in the world will not convince you that your man is a criminal. Sad
What evidence? Do you know more than Mueller? What you obviously meant was "All the liberal speculation in the world".
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-09-2018, 6:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
What evidence? Do you know more than Mueller? What you obviously meant was "All the liberal speculation in the world".
You don't even believe the the video was doctored when their is plenty of evidence showing it was.
The White house is putting out doctored videos to help their case and you are OK with that.
That is some 3rd world propaganda and we are living it.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-09-2018, 6:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
You don't even believe the the video was doctored when their is plenty of evidence showing it was.
The White house is putting out doctored videos to help their case and you are OK with that.
That is some 3rd world propaganda and we are living it.
I swear you are the dumbest mother f****r I've come across. I haven't said jack about the video & that has nothing to do with the evidence you keep claiming to have. Put it up, I'll wait, bozo.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2018, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
I swear you are the dumbest mother f****r I've come across. I haven't said jack about the video & that has nothing to do with the evidence you keep claiming to have. Put it up, I'll wait, bozo.
Yep. He is. He is a pock mark on this thread. I guarantee he was beat up plenty in school. Apparently not enough though.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2018, 7:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Does anyone actually believe that Jim Acosta did anything wrong and should be banned from the white house press conferences?
Yes. Just like you should be banned from this thread. Acosta is a schit starter who is constantly trying to bait people and become the story himself. He’s like an annoying fly you’d love to just swat. Kinda like you too.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-09-2018, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Yep. He is. He is a pock mark on this thread. I guarantee he was beat up plenty in school. Apparently not enough though.
He's just upset that Trump by taking Acostas mic he grabbed CNN by the p ussy
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-09-2018, 8:13 AM Reply   
3 Years ago we (and the world) were having constant attacks and threats from ISIS. The economy was moving slowly. Now there are tons of great things (economy/stock market/jobs) happening in our country. I wish people could get over being so sensitive and petty and celebrate in the successes we are having. President Trump (all presidents) are not allowed to do **** without other people approving them. So its all silly talking about much of this.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-09-2018, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalow View Post
3 Years ago we (and the world) were having constant attacks and threats from ISIS. The economy was moving slowly. Now there are tons of great things (economy/stock market/jobs) happening in our country. I wish people could get over being so sensitive and petty and celebrate in the successes we are having. President Trump (all presidents) are not allowed to do **** without other people approving them. So its all silly talking about much of this.
I wish we had a like button so I could hit on this post
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-09-2018, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalow View Post
3 Years ago we (and the world) were having constant attacks and threats from ISIS.
I don't remember ISIS attacking us 3 years ago. Maybe you are thinking of the ME. OTOH we are now experiencing more constant repeated attacks on US soil from Americans than 3 years ago. Not sure what you are referring to WRT the economy. All the economic indicators 3 years ago are not much different than now. One big difference is the deficit spending is going up. Three years ago it was trending down.

I understand that conspicuous lying doesn't bother many conservatives. It's spread like a virus through the GOP. In light of that it's understandable that conservatives can't grasp why liberals find Trump to be an unsuitable President. Conservatives have lowered the bar and now find lying among politicians to a non-issue. They even have the rally "All politicians lie" cry to support it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2018, 8:42 AM Reply   
Brought to you by the asshats on the left. Where is the ACLU now? Shouldn’t they be crying about separation of church and state? We’re sinking fast.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/muslim-co...002634790.html
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-09-2018, 8:47 AM Reply   
The Acosta thing. Banned not because of how he treated the mic woman , but because of his blatant disrespect for the President.

He apparently has been pushing t hat boundary. The decision must have been an accumulation.
This isn't suppression of a "news" source. They can simply find another reporter
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-09-2018, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Brought to you by the asshats on the left. Where is the ACLU now? Shouldn’t they be crying about separation of church and state? We’re sinking fast
This country has a long history of electing worshipers of the supernatural. That kind of lunacy is firmly embedded in our genes. Don't really consider over two hundred years of it to be exactly "sinking fast". If it were getting worse it would be more like a slow demise into stupidity. But I think most studies find that people in the US are in general ditching the supernatural man god belief.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
All the evidence in the world will not convince you that your man is a criminal. Sad
So Trump doctored the video? I sure give it to him, he sure has many talents. And no you are not going to convince me because the guy who is trying to convince me is for globalism, restricting our God given rights, believes in fake money sharing schemes called environmentalism and is a democrat (oops, being redundant)
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
I don't recall you advocating a "time limit" for the four GOP-led Benghazi investigations that all pretty much reached the same conclusion.
didn't need to. They got in, did the investigation and got out. What we are 2 years in of 95 declaring guilt?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-09-2018, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Brought to you by the asshats on the left. Where is the ACLU now? Shouldn’t they be crying about separation of church and state? We’re sinking fast.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/muslim-co...002634790.html


What? Politicians profess their faith all the time. In fact find me a presidential candidate who has ever NOT professed their faith.

Last edited by shawndoggy; 11-09-2018 at 9:25 AM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-09-2018, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So Trump doctored the video? I sure give it to him, he sure has many talents. And no you are not going to convince me because the guy who is trying to convince me is for globalism, restricting our God given rights, believes in fake money sharing schemes called environmentalism and is a democrat (oops, being redundant)


That’s disappointing that you only consider facts facts if they come from your preapproved sources. We ALL need to get out of our media silos if we are going to get past this era of hyperpartisanship.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
This country has a long history of electing worshipers of the supernatural. That kind of lunacy is firmly embedded in our genes. Don't really consider over two hundred years of it to be exactly "sinking fast". If it were getting worse it would be more like a slow demise into stupidity. But I think most studies find that people in the US are in general ditching the supernatural man god belief.
Yep we sure are collectively and what are we getting for it? Mass shootings every other week. The godless democrat party pushing fascism at every turn. Push to globalism. We kill babies like it is nothing (funny thing with that discussion, you democrats always say we don't know when it is a baby so you go ahead and take the low road and decide to murder them). We are sounding more and more like 1930's Europe than we are America.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
That’s disappointing that you only consider facts facts if they come from your preapproved sources. We ALL need to get out of our media silos if we are going to get past this era of hyperpartisanship.
There has been zero facts presented here or by any democrat on this board. They don't have any facts because zero facts have been collected. That is why you have a probe that is underway by professionals, which was only started by democrats who were trying a political chared earth strategy just like they did with Kavanaugh.

So, tell me how I should get my info from?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-09-2018, 9:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The godless democrat party pushing fascism at every turn.
Didn't anyone tell you that Trump is a republican.

I hate to tell you this but your omni-impotent god has never accomplished anything that is verifiable. And this country is way better off now that people are starting to get a clue about that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2018, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Didn't anyone tell you that Trump is a republican.

I hate to tell you this but your omni-impotent god has never accomplished anything that is verifiable. And this country is way better off now that people are starting to get a clue about that.
Whoa. You just stepped off the cliff. I don't even know where to start. Did you just join in the race to idiocy that plhorn is leading? You're already gaining on him.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Didn't anyone tell you that Trump is a republican.

I hate to tell you this but your omni-impotent god has never accomplished anything that is verifiable. And this country is way better off now that people are starting to get a clue about that.
Are we better off? God fearing people stopped slavery and got you equal rights (not special rights). Stopped the communist and fascist spread. Created the greatest governing document known to human history. I would say they did verifiable things. What are we getting now? Special rights (envy). People murdering people left and right.

Not saying only God fearing people are capable of good, however it was God fearing people that took the mindset of moving away from the slavery of kings.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-09-2018, 10:52 AM Reply   
There were "god fearing people" on both sides of the slavery debate (you know this, you're just pretending not to).

Looks like federal prosecutors are gearing up for campaign election finance law violation charges. Conservative Wall Street Journal broke the story but they have a paywall. CNBC summary of the WSJ story (no paywall):
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/09/trum...ougal-wsj.html
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 10:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
There were "god fearing people" on both sides of the slavery debate (you know this, you're just pretending not to).

Looks like federal prosecutors are gearing up for campaign election finance law violation charges. Conservative Wall Street Journal broke the story but they have a paywall. CNBC summary of the WSJ story (no paywall):
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/09/trum...ougal-wsj.html
I am sure there were people on both sides, however everywhere Christianity took hold in the world, slavery ended. Slavery still exists in Muslim world.

Campaign finance huh all because another democrat decided to try and set this up (Daniels Attorney). At the end over every one of these things, it appears to be some democrat who pushed to try and trap someone. You ever see a theme here?

BTW, still has nothing to do with Russia.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2018, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Didn't anyone tell you that Trump is a republican.

I hate to tell you this but your omni-impotent god has never accomplished anything that is verifiable. And this country is way better off now that people are starting to get a clue about that.
I defy you to tell me how this country has EVER gotten better after turning away from God. Almost every one of this county’s ills are attributable to the increasing absense of God.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-09-2018, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Whoa. You just stepped off the cliff. I don't even know where to start.
Of course you don't. You're a moron.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-09-2018, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Are we better off?
Less evil haters like you making laws.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Less evil haters like you making laws.
Yep. Less evil haters in Cali. We now have laws that allow for assault on police officers and allow you to be in possession of date rape drugs and so on. Illegals everywhere. Middle class taxed out of existence. Yep. Lets get more of it. Parades where adults show genitals to children. Good wholesome laws.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 12:05 PM Reply   
Wow. I wonder if anyone on this board used these type of words like the Cali bar shooter used on Facebook:

In those posts, the individual said he hopes that people call him insane and he mocked those who often offer “thoughts and prayers” after an incident takes place.

In the Facebook posting, the source confirms the writer said, “I hope they call me insane .. wouldn’t that just be a big ball of irony? Yea, I’m insane, but the only thing you people do after these shootings is ‘hopes and prayers’… or ‘keep you in my thoughts’ .. every time .. and wonder why these keep happening….”
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-09-2018, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I defy you to tell me how this country has EVER gotten better after turning away from God. Almost every one of this county’s ills are attributable to the increasing absense of God.
Said the guy that believes in Jesus but doesn't behave in any way like Jesus would.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-09-2018, 1:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I defy you to tell me how this country has EVER gotten better after turning away from God. Almost every one of this county’s ills are attributable to the increasing absense of God.
Here are a few of the many many ways:

Abortion leads to less crime in society. Good for everyone involved.

https://www.nber.org/papers/w8004
http://freakonomics.com/2005/05/15/a...d-you-believe/

While we are on the subject: have you ever noticed that most of the people that are against abortion are people you wouldn't want to sleep with in the first place. There is such balance in nature.

The majority of scientists do not believe in God, so its safe to assume that most of the advancements in technology, medicine, etc... are attributable to the absence of God. Its a pretty big list.

Last edited by plhorn; 11-09-2018 at 1:07 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2018, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Here's one of the many many ways:

Abortion leads to less crime in society. Good for everyone involved.

https://www.nber.org/papers/w8004
http://freakonomics.com/2005/05/15/a...d-you-believe/

While we are on the subject: have you ever noticed that most of the people that are against abortion are people you wouldn't want to sleep with in the first place. There is such balance in nature.
I’m betting in your case, your parents threw away the baby and raised the afterbirth.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2018, 1:07 PM Reply   
I crack myself up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2018, 1:08 PM Reply   
I bet you’re a Seahawks fan too.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Here are a few of the many many ways:

Abortion leads to less crime in society. Good for everyone involved.

https://www.nber.org/papers/w8004
http://freakonomics.com/2005/05/15/a...d-you-believe/

While we are on the subject: have you ever noticed that most of the people that are against abortion are people you wouldn't want to sleep with in the first place. There is such balance in nature.

The majority of scientists do not believe in God, so its safe to assume that most of the advancements in technology, medicine, etc... are attributable to the absence of God. Its a pretty big list.

You do realize who else said crime is lower with killing of certain people right? The upmost irony is abortion clinics are overwhelmingly in democrat areas. Specifically in black neighborhoods. You do also realize that the mother of the abortion was an out and out racists who wanted to keep black people from spreading like weeds. Cant' make this stuff up.


Funny you say the abortion and sleeping with someone angle. You ever see democrat vs republican women?



Another imaginary poll that you took. Who asked all the scientists? Of course you would like to claim scientists but we all know the democrats have to fill their ranks with masses of people without even a high school education inorder to stay viable. 3rd worlders. inner city minorities with poor education backgrounds. You like to think you are the party of the smart people but we know the truth.

At the end of the day and kind of moving back to your original angle that crime is lower with abortion, even the scientist end up working for the art school dropouts and are used to justify their murderous endeavors.

At the end of the day in this thread you argued with me that I don't know when a baby is baby. I can say the same to you, however you fascist democrats work prefer to side with murder and odd justificaitons of crime rate than erring on the side of not murdering people. You wonder why you people are out in the streets burning down cities, shooting up political opponents, wearing pu$$y hat beta male outfits, trying to take every ones rights away, etc?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 11-09-2018 at 1:37 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-09-2018, 1:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Claimed doctored video.

Trump can not be hit with obstruction of justice for firing his own employee. Still have not learned that lesson I see.

Democrats used the Russian angle for political strategy just like they did for Kavanaugh and false claims. Is there no ethics in government?
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/exper...-politics.html

Im not claiming it, it is. Fact. If you dont like this one just put "jim Acosta doctored video " in yur search bar....20-30 should show up. Quit playing dum.

While it is perfectly legal for a president to fire his AG or any other member of his cabinet there are rules. No one, is above the law. A president cannot fire his AG or anyone else with corrupt intent. In normal times....if a pres fires someone like his AG, there is a line of succession in place. Trump thumbed his nose at normal and line of succession. He has placed his unqualified loyalist who has let his opinion to be known on the investigation. So he hired someone with a clear documented bias against the investigation. If Whitaker does anything to affect the investigation that would be corrupt, seems it would be a clear obstruction of Justice. Im no lawyer, Is that a clear understanding of law?
Take it on another level, Trump appointed a guy with zero experience plus a dodgy past. Guys company just payed a $26Million judgement on conman crimes 6 months ago. Last year he was one of those conmen who tell you he will make you rich by marketing your invention, scam. His only role is that trump thinks he can F with Mueller. Innocent people dont scream, cry and stomp their feet like the orange clowny.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-09-2018, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
A president cannot fire his AG or anyone else with corrupt intent.

Where does “the law” say that?

What does “corrupt intent” even mean?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-09-2018, 2:00 PM Reply   
Who is going to house all the born kids that dont get aborted? I just wanna know. 2 to mark, 2 to Delta, Wombat needs a couple more kids. Dont worry, you can raise them RIGHT so they vote republican. Never answered what happens to the future non-aborted you save and they end up gay. Do we have to kill them? When is a gay baby old enough to die? Christians, such F-ed up priorities.
Delta, how old is that pic of laura Ingraham? 20 years? sheesh. Ann Coulter, now that IS a horse face. lol. No pic of the alternative facts lady... Kellyanne Conway. You coulda just put Fox personalities up against CNN, MSNBC.... Looking at the Dems, clear why they favor abortion. Ever see Chelsea Clinton? nuff said.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-09-2018, 2:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Where does “the law” say that?

What does “corrupt intent” even mean?
There is no crime without corrupt intent.
Say I am president. I am going to hire Delta as my Sec. of Defense. No problem.
If Delta pays me $1000 so that I name him my Sec. of Defense, that is a crime.
If I hire Delta to carry out crimes for me in his position, that is corrupt intent.
The president is not a mob boss, he cant have his people commit crime for him, stop/hinder the investigation by law enforcement of his crime/activities.
https://www.federalcharges.com/corruption-laws-charges/
Any Better?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 4:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/exper...-politics.html

Im not claiming it, it is. Fact. If you dont like this one just put "jim Acosta doctored video " in yur search bar....20-30 should show up. Quit playing dum.

While it is perfectly legal for a president to fire his AG or any other member of his cabinet there are rules. No one, is above the law. A president cannot fire his AG or anyone else with corrupt intent. In normal times....if a pres fires someone like his AG, there is a line of succession in place. Trump thumbed his nose at normal and line of succession. He has placed his unqualified loyalist who has let his opinion to be known on the investigation. So he hired someone with a clear documented bias against the investigation. If Whitaker does anything to affect the investigation that would be corrupt, seems it would be a clear obstruction of Justice. Im no lawyer, Is that a clear understanding of law?
Take it on another level, Trump appointed a guy with zero experience plus a dodgy past. Guys company just payed a $26Million judgement on conman crimes 6 months ago. Last year he was one of those conmen who tell you he will make you rich by marketing your invention, scam. His only role is that trump thinks he can F with Mueller. Innocent people dont scream, cry and stomp their feet like the orange clowny.
You certainly know a lot about human behavior while you cry, scream and stomp your feet about Trump every other day. Actually I don't believe I have ever seen you an Trump in the same room together. hmmm.....

Speaking of Trump. He drinks water. You know who else drank water? Hitler and Stalin. That Trump. Always up to no good.

Obama put a woman with zero judical experience on the Supreme Court. It is not the first time. Matter of fact, Obama had zero experience running anything, so there is that for experience.

You know if you are going to tell me I am playing "dum", you should spell it correctly.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 4:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
There is no crime without corrupt intent.
Say I am president. I am going to hire Delta as my Sec. of Defense. No problem.
If Delta pays me $1000 so that I name him my Sec. of Defense, that is a crime.
If I hire Delta to carry out crimes for me in his position, that is corrupt intent.
The president is not a mob boss, he cant have his people commit crime for him, stop/hinder the investigation by law enforcement of his crime/activities.
https://www.federalcharges.com/corruption-laws-charges/
Any Better?
Who said he has done any of that? I don't think he has even hired a new AG so there is that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 4:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Who is going to house all the born kids that dont get aborted? I just wanna know. 2 to mark, 2 to Delta, Wombat needs a couple more kids. Dont worry, you can raise them RIGHT so they vote republican. Never answered what happens to the future non-aborted you save and they end up gay. Do we have to kill them? When is a gay baby old enough to die? Christians, such F-ed up priorities.
Delta, how old is that pic of laura Ingraham? 20 years? sheesh. Ann Coulter, now that IS a horse face. lol. No pic of the alternative facts lady... Kellyanne Conway. You coulda just put Fox personalities up against CNN, MSNBC.... Looking at the Dems, clear why they favor abortion. Ever see Chelsea Clinton? nuff said.
Really?

Here I will fix it for you.

Here is the translation for the modern democrat because it is not verboten to say at this time:

Who is going to house all the born *** JEWS that dont get aborted? I just wanna know. 2 to mark, 2 to Delta, Wombat needs a couple more *** JEWS. Dont worry, you can raise them RIGHT so they vote republican. Never answered what happens to the future non-aborted you save and they end up gay. Do we have to kill them? When is a gay baby old enough to die? Christians, such F-ed up priorities..

Or we can put it in the voice of your favorite person Margeret Sanger who is the mother of eugenics and the founder of planned parenthood that Hilary, Phil and you seem to love. (you can also use this in place of LBJ):

Who is going to house all the born *** Ni@@ers that dont get aborted? I just wanna know. 2 to mark, 2 to Delta, Wombat needs a couple more *** Ni@@ers. Dont worry, you can raise them RIGHT so they vote republican. Never answered what happens to the future non-aborted you save and they end up gay. Do we have to kill them? When is a gay baby old enough to die? Christians, such F-ed up priorities..

See all fixed for you democrats. I fixed it so you can say these words in any historical or current context.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 4:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Who is going to house all the born kids that dont get aborted? I just wanna know. 2 to mark, 2 to Delta, Wombat needs a couple more kids. Dont worry, you can raise them RIGHT so they vote republican. Never answered what happens to the future non-aborted you save and they end up gay. Do we have to kill them? When is a gay baby old enough to die? Christians, such F-ed up priorities.
Delta, how old is that pic of laura Ingraham? 20 years? sheesh. Ann Coulter, now that IS a horse face. lol. No pic of the alternative facts lady... Kellyanne Conway. You coulda just put Fox personalities up against CNN, MSNBC.... Looking at the Dems, clear why they favor abortion. Ever see Chelsea Clinton? nuff said.
One last quip on this.

are you saying if they grow up poor, you democrats should murder them? First, where are you going to get poor people to vote for you if you murder...... Wait a minute!!!!! Is this where the mexicans come in? You murder the black ones and put it mexican ones? Wait a minute. I am confused now. I could have sworn that being poor is worthy of a death sentence but mexicans are poor? This does not make sense at all. Is it because mexicans can't talk back like black people (language barrier and all) when you try to keep them on the plantation? Very confusing position. Are you trying to say you are baiting mexicans in for a final solution because they are poor? What is your angle? What are you trying to do? Is this about lawn care? blacks and whites won't mow your lawn. Isn't that what Hillary said. WHo would mow or lawns and do are laundry if we kept out Mexicans? WWLD?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 11-09-2018 at 4:29 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-09-2018, 4:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Who said he has done any of that? I don't think he has even hired a new AG so there is that.
no one. I said a president can not fire his AG with corrupt intent. That would be illegal. An AG needs to be approved by congress. This is just a guy he is using to F with the investigation and Dems on a temporary basis. Come to think of it everyone who takes a position with trump is taking a temp job. Political ploy, just like last weeks caravan. Got the election losses off the front page as intended.

As far as Obama and SCJ w/o experience. Here is a small list of other SCJ w/o previous experience. Nice try tho.

John Jay..............................Governor
John Rutledge......................Governor
Oliver Ellsworth....................Senator
John Marshall.......................Secretary of State
Roger Taney.........................Secretary of the Treasury, U.S. Attorney General
Salmon Chase......................Secretary of the Treasury, Governor
Morrison Waite.....................Lawyer
Melville Fuller.......................Representative
Edward White.......................Lawyer
William Howard Taft..............U.S. President
Charles Hughes....................Secretary of State
Harlan Stone........................Attorney General
Fred Vinson..........................Secretary of the Treasury
Earl Warren..........................Governor


Associate Justices

William Cushing...................Member, Continental Congress
James Wilson......................Member, Continental Congress
William Paterson..................Governor
Samuel Chase.....................Member, Maryland General Assembly; Continental Congress
Bushrod Washington............Lawyer
William Johnson..................Representative, S.C. House
Henry B. Livingston.............Military
Gabriel Duvall.....................Representative
Joseph Story.......................Representative
Smith Thompson.................Secretary of the Navy
John McLean.......................Unknown
Henry Baldwin....................Representative
James M. Wayne.................Mayor, Representative
Philip P. Barbour..................Representative
John McKinley.....................Senator, Representative
Levi Woodbury....................Governor, Secretary of the Treasury, Secretary of the Navy
Benjamin Curtis..................Lawyer
John Campbell....................Lawyer
Nathan Clifford....................Attorney General
Noah Swayne......................Member, Ohio Legislature, U.S. Attorney
Samuel Miller......................Lawyer
David Davis........................Senator
Joseph Bradley....................Lawyer
John M. Harlan (I)...............Kentucky Attorney General
Stanley Matthews................U.S. Attorney, Military
Horace Gray........................Lawyer
Lucius Lamar.......................Member, Georgia House, Secretary of the Interior
George Shiras, Jr.................Lawyer
Howell Jackson....................Member, Tennessee House
Edward D. White..................Lawyer
William Henry Moody............Attorney General
Mahlon Pitney.....................Congress (office unspecified)
James McReynolds...............Attorney General
Louis Brandeis.....................Lawyer
George Sutherland...............Congress (office unspecified)
Pierce Butler.......................Lawyer
Edward Sanford...................Attorney General
Owen Roberts......................Assistant District Attorney
Hugo L. Black......................Senator
Stanley Forman Reed...........Solicitor General
Felix Frankfurter..................Lawyer
William O. Douglas...............Law Professor, Chairman of SEC
Frank Murphy......................Mayor, Governor, Attorney General
James Francis Byrnes...........Secretary of State
Robert H. Jackson................Attorney General
Harold Hitz Burton................Senator
Tom Clark...........................Attorney General
John M. Harlan (II)..............Lawyer
Arthur J. Goldberg...............Secretary of Labor
Abe Fortas..........................President and Chairman of the SEC
Thurgood Marshall...............Lawyer
Lewis F. Powell....................Lawyer[/quote]


Not real sure why you keep posting about Dems hating jews??? Wasnt it a trump guy that shot up the synagogue? Son, dont you know the main source for our democrat paychecks is from Soros? Its on all the Fox shows.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2018, 4:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Here are a few of the many many ways:

Abortion leads to less crime in society. Good for everyone involved.

https://www.nber.org/papers/w8004
http://freakonomics.com/2005/05/15/a...d-you-believe/

While we are on the subject: have you ever noticed that most of the people that are against abortion are people you wouldn't want to sleep with in the first place. There is such balance in nature.

The majority of scientists do not believe in God, so its safe to assume that most of the advancements in technology, medicine, etc... are attributable to the absence of God. Its a pretty big list.
You believe abortion leads to less crime??? How bout it STARTS with a crime: MURDER, YOU CRETIN!!!

As for what scientists believe in, who cares? They're still trying to figure out what God created and how it functions, fool! Please explain how this evolved. Answer: something this complex CANNOT be created by evolution.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellum
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-09-2018, 4:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
One last quip on this.

are you saying if they grow up poor, you democrats should murder them? First, where are you going to get poor people to vote for you if you murder...... Wait a minute!!!!! Is this where the mexicans come in? You murder the black ones and put it mexican ones? Wait a minute. I am confused now. I could have sworn that being poor is worthy of a death sentence but mexicans are poor? This does not make sense at all. Is it because mexicans can't talk back like black people (language barrier and all) when you try to keep them on the plantation? Very confusing position. Are you trying to say you are baiting mexicans in for a final solution because they are poor? What is your angle? What are you trying to do? Is this about lawn care? blacks and whites won't mow your lawn. Isn't that what Hillary said. WHo would mow or lawns and do are laundry if we kept out Mexicans? WWLD?
No, not at all. Im just dicking around on a Friday. I was reaching back. You once asked me if I was going to take in to my house the illegals crossing the border. Its an irrational argument so I just said the same thing substituting illegals for aborted. Appreciate the work you did there.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 5:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
no one. I said a president can not fire his AG with corrupt intent. That would be illegal. An AG needs to be approved by congress. This is just a guy he is using to F with the investigation and Dems on a temporary basis. Come to think of it everyone who takes a position with trump is taking a temp job. Political ploy, just like last weeks caravan. Got the election losses off the front page as intended.

As far as Obama and SCJ w/o experience. Here is a small list of other SCJ w/o previous experience. Nice try tho.

John Jay..............................Governor
John Rutledge......................Governor
Oliver Ellsworth....................Senator
John Marshall.......................Secretary of State
Roger Taney.........................Secretary of the Treasury, U.S. Attorney General
Salmon Chase......................Secretary of the Treasury, Governor
Morrison Waite.....................Lawyer
Melville Fuller.......................Representative
Edward White.......................Lawyer
William Howard Taft..............U.S. President
Charles Hughes....................Secretary of State
Harlan Stone........................Attorney General
Fred Vinson..........................Secretary of the Treasury
Earl Warren..........................Governor


Associate Justices

William Cushing...................Member, Continental Congress
James Wilson......................Member, Continental Congress
William Paterson..................Governor
Samuel Chase.....................Member, Maryland General Assembly; Continental Congress
Bushrod Washington............Lawyer
William Johnson..................Representative, S.C. House
Henry B. Livingston.............Military
Gabriel Duvall.....................Representative
Joseph Story.......................Representative
Smith Thompson.................Secretary of the Navy
John McLean.......................Unknown
Henry Baldwin....................Representative
James M. Wayne.................Mayor, Representative
Philip P. Barbour..................Representative
John McKinley.....................Senator, Representative
Levi Woodbury....................Governor, Secretary of the Treasury, Secretary of the Navy
Benjamin Curtis..................Lawyer
John Campbell....................Lawyer
Nathan Clifford....................Attorney General
Noah Swayne......................Member, Ohio Legislature, U.S. Attorney
Samuel Miller......................Lawyer
David Davis........................Senator
Joseph Bradley....................Lawyer
John M. Harlan (I)...............Kentucky Attorney General
Stanley Matthews................U.S. Attorney, Military
Horace Gray........................Lawyer
Lucius Lamar.......................Member, Georgia House, Secretary of the Interior
George Shiras, Jr.................Lawyer
Howell Jackson....................Member, Tennessee House
Edward D. White..................Lawyer
William Henry Moody............Attorney General
Mahlon Pitney.....................Congress (office unspecified)
James McReynolds...............Attorney General
Louis Brandeis.....................Lawyer
George Sutherland...............Congress (office unspecified)
Pierce Butler.......................Lawyer
Edward Sanford...................Attorney General
Owen Roberts......................Assistant District Attorney
Hugo L. Black......................Senator
Stanley Forman Reed...........Solicitor General
Felix Frankfurter..................Lawyer
William O. Douglas...............Law Professor, Chairman of SEC
Frank Murphy......................Mayor, Governor, Attorney General
James Francis Byrnes...........Secretary of State
Robert H. Jackson................Attorney General
Harold Hitz Burton................Senator
Tom Clark...........................Attorney General
John M. Harlan (II)..............Lawyer
Arthur J. Goldberg...............Secretary of Labor
Abe Fortas..........................President and Chairman of the SEC
Thurgood Marshall...............Lawyer
Lewis F. Powell....................Lawyer

Not real sure why you keep posting about Dems hating jews??? Wasnt it a trump guy that shot up the synagogue? Son, dont you know the main source for our democrat paychecks is from Soros? Its on all the Fox shows.[/QUOTE]

Glad you looked it up but you proved my point with you complaining about appointments with no experience. Thanks for helping me out in pointing out you were wrong to complain about it.

Actually the synagogue guy hates Trump from the reports.

You realize that Soros was selected by the Nazi's as person to keep tabs on other Jews during the NAZI occupation of Hungary. He later hid his identity as his father paid another person to keep him as his God son and lived as a Christian. Even went to steal property from other Jews during this time. He says he did not participate though he was there and when pressed in an interview admitted that he had no guilt for what was done. You also know that pretty much all Hollywood and New York Jewish people hate Israel right? Wacky group they are. Christians love them because they are Gods chosen people.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-09-2018, 5:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
No, not at all. Im just dicking around on a Friday. I was reaching back. You once asked me if I was going to take in to my house the illegals crossing the border. Its an irrational argument so I just said the same thing substituting illegals for aborted. Appreciate the work you did there.
Well are you going to take them in? You expect me to pay for them but you don't want them in your house? They are taking away from my ability to feed my family and keep a roof over my head. There is enough democrats in the state. You guys take them in.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2018, 5:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Not real sure why you keep posting about Dems hating jews??? Wasnt it a trump guy that shot up the synagogue? Son, dont you know the main source for our democrat paychecks is from Soros? Its on all the Fox shows.
Glad you looked it up but you proved my point with you complaining about appointments with no experience. Thanks for helping me out in pointing out you were wrong to complain about it.

Actually the synagogue guy hates Trump from the reports.

You realize that Soros was selected by the Nazi's as person to keep tabs on other Jews during the NAZI occupation of Hungary. He later hid his identity as his father paid another person to keep him as his God son and lived as a Christian. Even went to steal property from other Jews during this time. He says he did not participate though he was there and when pressed in an interview admitted that he had no guilt for what was done. You also know that pretty much all Hollywood and New York Jewish people hate Israel right? Wacky group they are. Christians love them because they are Gods chosen people.[/QUOTE]
Man I have never been able to reconcile the liberal American Jews and Jews from Israel thing.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-09-2018, 8:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You realize that Soros was selected by the Nazi's as person to keep tabs on other Jews during the NAZI occupation of Hungary.
Really? When he was 10? What's your source, infowars? Lol.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-09-2018, 8:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Really? When he was 10? What's your source, infowars? Lol.
Wasn’t my post. The only thing I posted was the bottom line.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-09-2018, 9:08 PM Reply   
Cmon now Rod, you forgot the most famous Bern"bro" of all... she single handedly outweights your entire list (Ann Coulter, seriously???)

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-09-2018, 10:08 PM Reply   
Lol conflict of interest for new acting AG. Wall Street Journal on a roll this week.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/fbi-is-...f5tSNzH5o8w0ug
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-10-2018, 3:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny you say the abortion and sleeping with someone angle. You ever see democrat vs republican women?


This may be the stupidest thing you have ever posted. Ann Coulter? Seriously.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-10-2018, 3:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I am sure there were people on both sides, however everywhere Christianity took hold in the world, slavery ended. Slavery still exists in Muslim world.

Campaign finance huh all because another democrat decided to try and set this up (Daniels Attorney). At the end over every one of these things, it appears to be some democrat who pushed to try and trap someone. You ever see a theme here?

BTW, still has nothing to do with Russia.
Yeah, those Christian Crusades sure were a blessing to the history of mankind.

Christianity is a form of slavery, so I'm not sure how you can say "Christianity ends slavery".
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-10-2018, 5:34 AM Reply   
Delta, regarding the abortion/immigration debate... why do you assume that immigrants will vote for the dems? Take the recent example in Missouri, where the state democratic party tried to put in a plank this year welcoming pro-life dems. It passed, and then was taken back by the more progressive wing of the party.

latin american immigrants are almost universally Catholic and are churchgoers and have a higher birthrate. Seems to me that these folks are NOT guaranteed democratic votes and that abortion could be used as a wedge issue with them.

Same can be said of African American voters too.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-10-2018, 1:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
This may be the stupidest thing you have ever posted. Ann Coulter? Seriously.
Why wouldn't a Christian post a meme with the central theme that a women's value is related to how they look? The bible loves that ****.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-10-2018, 8:18 PM Reply   
Trump being an arsehole as usual
Attached Images
  
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-11-2018, 5:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I defy you to tell me how this country has EVER gotten better after turning away from God. Almost every one of this county’s ills are attributable to the increasing absense of God.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Thank God our founding fathers turned away from God and did Not allow congress to establish christianity as our nations religion!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-11-2018, 7:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Thank God our founding fathers turned away from God and did Not allow congress to establish christianity as our nations religion!
They didn’t turn away from God. On the contrary. The Ten Commandments form the bedrock of our laws. The founding fathers didn’t want a specific religion or denomination (like the Church of England) to be the state religion. Notice they never said freedom FROM religion. It’s always freedom OF religion.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-11-2018, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
They didn’t turn away from God. On the contrary. The Ten Commandments form the bedrock of our laws. The founding fathers didn’t want a specific religion or denomination (like the Church of England) to be the state religion. Notice they never said freedom FROM religion. It’s always freedom OF religion.
OK, lets go through them:

1: I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

-we can summarize this as don't question your belief system

2: You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

- we can summarize this as the same as #1

3: You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

-Still the same thing, "don't question me"

4:Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

-alright so far we've gone through 40% of the commandments and they all are essentially "I'm God so stop asking questions"

5: Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you.

-What if your father or mother is a meth head child pornographer rapist. Guess you have to honor them. Hell of a commandment!


6: You shall not murder.

-OK this one makes sense, and actually applies to laws written today. We would have NEVER figured this out without the bible!!!!


7:You shall not commit adultery.

-Defined in biblical times as having sex out of wedlock. I'm guessing everyone outside of Markj on this site is guilty of this one. College was fun!


8:You shall not steal.

-Keeping score, this is the second commandment that applies to todays world

9: You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

-unless your Trump and then you can lie all day and all the christians on the board will love him.

10: You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.

-So none of you have looked at a new 2018 Nautique and wished it was yours? hmmmm. As I recall this is followed by a statement saying they are all just as bad.
Wish I had a new boat = murder!!!!


Oh, yeah, this is clearly the bedrock of our laws! Out of the 10 commandments only 2 apply, don't murder or steal, adultery isn't even illegal, its just scummy.
No one could possibly have figured out that murdering and stealing is bad without an invisble man in the sky crapping out a 2000 year old book!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-11-2018, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
They didn’t turn away from God. On the contrary. The Ten Commandments form the bedrock of our laws. The founding fathers didn’t want a specific religion or denomination (like the Church of England) to be the state religion. Notice they never said freedom FROM religion. It’s always freedom OF religion.
Are you seriously trying to say our laws are based on the Ten Commandments? I guess I should be arrested every time I say GD?

Freedom "OF" religion implies the freedom to practice, or not to practice religion. Why should any American be forced to listen to any sort of dogma?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-11-2018, 4:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
They didn’t turn away from God. On the contrary. The Ten Commandments form the bedrock of our laws. The founding fathers didn’t want a specific religion or denomination (like the Church of England) to be the state religion. Notice they never said freedom FROM religion. It’s always freedom OF religion.
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion"(Congress Must Not establish God in its entity, God is REJECTED from congress) Thank God!
They Not only turned away from God, the actual founding Fathers clarified it as a separation of Church and State! Thank God!
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-11-2018, 4:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion"(Congress Must Not establish God in its entity, God is REJECTED from congress) Thank God!
They Not only turned away from God, the actual founding Fathers clarified it as a separation of Church and State! Thank God!
Oh, and America became the greatest country in the world Without God in its government!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-11-2018, 7:00 PM Reply   
Is some lefty suggesting western culture doesn't sit on Judeo-Christian values? Come on be serious.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-11-2018, 8:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
OK, lets go through them:

1: I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.

-we can summarize this as don't question your belief system

2: You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.

- we can summarize this as the same as #1

3: You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

-Still the same thing, "don't question me"

4:Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the LORD your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.

-alright so far we've gone through 40% of the commandments and they all are essentially "I'm God so stop asking questions"

5: Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you.

-What if your father or mother is a meth head child pornographer rapist. Guess you have to honor them. Hell of a commandment!


6: You shall not murder.

-OK this one makes sense, and actually applies to laws written today. We would have NEVER figured this out without the bible!!!!


7:You shall not commit adultery.

-Defined in biblical times as having sex out of wedlock. I'm guessing everyone outside of Markj on this site is guilty of this one. College was fun!


8:You shall not steal.

-Keeping score, this is the second commandment that applies to todays world

9: You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

-unless your Trump and then you can lie all day and all the christians on the board will love him.

10: You shall not covet your neighbor’s house; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.

-So none of you have looked at a new 2018 Nautique and wished it was yours? hmmmm. As I recall this is followed by a statement saying they are all just as bad.
Wish I had a new boat = murder!!!!


Oh, yeah, this is clearly the bedrock of our laws! Out of the 10 commandments only 2 apply, don't murder or steal, adultery isn't even illegal, its just scummy.
No one could possibly have figured out that murdering and stealing is bad without an invisble man in the sky crapping out a 2000 year old book!
You clearly can’t understand what you read. The Bible specifically mentions people just like you.

You also don’t understand the word bedrock.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-11-2018, 8:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You clearly can’t understand what you read. The Bible specifically mentions people just like you.

You also don’t understand the word bedrock.
OK, then explain it. This should be good for a laugh.

And other than 2 Kings 2:23-25 which mentions bears mauling children who called a dude "baldy", which passage talks about people like me.

Last edited by plhorn; 11-11-2018 at 8:17 PM.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-11-2018, 8:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Is some lefty suggesting western culture doesn't sit on Judeo-Christian values? Come on be serious.
Thomas Jefferson, was atheist and wrote his own version of the bible where he took all the miracles and god stuff out of it. He then requested that it not be published until after his death because he knew that Good God fairing Christians tend to burn people on crosses, and see absolutely no irony in it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-11-2018, 8:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Is some lefty suggesting western culture doesn't sit on Judeo-Christian values? Come on be serious.
That’s exactly what they’re saying. Atheists... the Asian drivers of spirituality. JK. Not really...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-11-2018, 8:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
OK, then explain it. This should be good for a laugh.

And other than 2 Kings 2:23-25 which mentions bears mauling children who called a dude "baldy", which passage talks about people like me.
Are you asking for reading instructions? Start with the whole book of John. Come back when you’re done. If you’re looking for instructions on how to live, start with the book of James.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-12-2018, 2:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Are you asking for reading instructions? Start with the whole book of John. Come back when you’re done. If you’re looking for instructions on how to live, start with the book of James.
So what you are really suggesting is to pick and choose the parts that best fit your narrative.

I have done fine in life without a book of archaic myths and hyperbole to "instruct me how to live".
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-12-2018, 6:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Is some lefty suggesting western culture doesn't sit on Judeo-Christian values? Come on be serious.
So you're saying murder and stealing is totally cool outside of Judeo-Christian values?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-12-2018, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
So what you are really suggesting is to pick and choose the parts that best fit your narrative.

I have done fine in life without a book of archaic myths and hyperbole to "instruct me how to live".
Nope. That’s what atheists regularly do to try to make their points. I just gave a place to start.

Last edited by markj; 11-12-2018 at 6:38 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-12-2018, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
So you're saying murder and stealing is totally cool outside of Judeo-Christian values?
How did you get that out of what he said?
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:43 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us