Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       01-24-2018, 9:48 AM Reply   
Al Gore is defending Trumps position on the tariffs as a good thing. As the liberals continue to cry about how bad this is & Gore steps in to defend the decision it's time for the lefties to just admit they're a bunch of partisan stooges repeating talking points from their slave master.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-24-2018, 10:25 AM Reply   
Speaking of Al Gore! And Irony. I had to laugh at this story about the HUNDREDS of luxury jets in Davos now to to shuttle the Global Eliet into Discuss “Climate Change” .! LOL LOL LOL

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...limate-change/
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-24-2018, 11:33 AM Reply   
Funny!
Attached Images
 
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2018, 12:12 PM Reply   
I found the FBI secret memo on twitter! Grant, did you write this? 100% guarantee wakeslash reads this one!
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-24-2018, 12:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Al Gore is defending Trumps position on the tariffs as a good thing. As the liberals continue to cry about how bad this is & Gore steps in to defend the decision it's time for the lefties to just admit they're a bunch of partisan stooges repeating talking points from their slave master.
A little drama queenish dont ya think? Where is the crying?

Quote:
And I have been researching solar for my house. Damn. Now it is going to cost me more. There is 2 sides to the story. Trump chose USA manufacturers of the panels. Its going to help those manufacturers', of course its going to penalize the install side of the business. One of the biggest job growers especially in California. So the final users, USA buyers, pay more (strike 1) and US jobs will be lost on slow down of installs (strike 2). But the manufacturers' who could not compete and build panels as cheap as the Chinese continue to reap profits. Hmm, not sure i would want to reward the inefficient and penalize the Chinese (1) who are for many reasons more efficient (labor, lower overhead)...the USA buyers(2) and the entire install side of the business(3). 3 losers and 1 cherry picked winner.
Perhaps the usa manufacturing should double down on research and development and contract the Chinese to manufacture higher quality. win/win. ?? I dont know all the numbers so I could be completely off. Just thinking out loud. School me.
I stated I dont know all the numbers, there were 2 sides to the story and asked for schooling. Seems like a rational way to have a discussion. Your response on the other hand is name calling, drama and attempt to escalate emotions. Childish. As is swatguys' Bernie post on the previous page. What are you a senator?
FYI, The Inconvenient Truth about Al Gore is that he burns more fossil fuel than my entire block+.

https://www.snopes.com/politics/business/gorehome.asp

Last edited by 95sn; 01-24-2018 at 12:29 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2018, 12:36 PM Reply   
Another school shooting yesterday. Unfortunately the shooter wasn't a Muslim so we can only offer thoughts and prayers as a solution. Hope they kick in soon!
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-24-2018, 1:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Another school shooting yesterday. Unfortunately the shooter wasn't a Muslim so we can only offer thoughts and prayers as a solution. Hope they kick in soon!
Not cool making jokes of innocent people being killed smh.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2018, 1:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Not cool making jokes of innocent people being killed smh.
Back in your safe space snowflake. My point is if it was a Muslim killer Trump would instantly tweet about the need for border security and immigration ban etc etc. School shootings is a big issue but he is totally clueless about what to do about it so he will either ignore it or offer "thoughts and prayers" aka useless.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-24-2018, 2:13 PM Reply   
Trump pretty much destroyed Isis that's why there's a lot less terrorists acts lately. Your a pos for making jokes because there is no way to prevent crazies from going out and shooting people.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-24-2018, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
he is totally clueless about what to do about it so he will either ignore it or offer "thoughts and prayers" aka useless.
Please, "He" is going to come up a little short on both thoughts and prayers.

On the plus side, you can head to Vegas and attend the biggest gun show in the country this weekend.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...o-america.html

http://lasvegasgunshow.com/
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-24-2018, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Trump pretty much destroyed Isis that's why there's a lot less terrorists acts lately. Your a pos for making jokes because there is no way to prevent crazies from going out and shooting people.
I think the civilized world with gun control would say that there is an easy way to prevent crazies from going out and shooting people. It's hard to shoot someone without a gun or bullets. Trump however has signed a bill to make it easier to sell guns to people with mental issues.

Why the hell not make a joke about it. We've had 11 school shootings so far in 2018 (23 days), and all the gun nuts can say about it is "thoughts and prayers" "you can't prevent crazies from...." You are treating it as a joke by pretending we can't fix it and keeping anyone from trying so F' it its a joke.

Let's a use our thoughts and prayer to hope the next crazy guy shoots up a private school in DC because until that happens our government won't do a damn thing and its all the republican's fault.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-24-2018, 3:04 PM Reply   
Idiot you can ban all guns and take guns away from everyone that won't do anything they'll get them illegally or there is a million other ways to commit mass murder like explosives and crafting something up . Essentialy what phil and ralph want to do is to homeschool everyone and lock kids up to there beds for 29 years like the crazies in califronia. Whats the solution here ? there is none except intalling detectors in the school and having a armed guard check every person that comes into the building which would take to long. The usual pos critizing and offering no solution thats all you do on wakeworld is whine and complain like children.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-24-2018, 3:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Let's a use our thoughts and prayer to hope the next crazy guy shoots up a private school in DC because until that happens our government won't do a damn thing and its all the republican's fault.
saved.........
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-24-2018, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Idiot you can ban all guns and take guns away from everyone that won't do anything they'll get them illegally or there is a million other ways to commit mass murder like explosives and crafting something up . Essentialy what phil and ralph want to do is to homeschool everyone and lock kids up to there beds for 29 years like the crazies in califronia. Whats the solution here ? there is none except intalling detectors in the school and having a armed guard check every person that comes into the building which would take to long. The usual pos critizing and offering no solution thats all you do on wakeworld is whine and complain like children.
As it turns out the black market isn't very friendly to Crazy kids. You can't just walk down to the docks and yell I've got "cash for guns!". The crazy kids will just get beat up and robbed.
The stats of countries with Gun control speak for themselves. It turns out that common sense works most of the time even if it seems to constantly elude you.

Making explosives is a lot harder than you'd think and I'm pretty comfortable knowing that a large percentage of the crazies will blow themselves up or make a dud. As for your brilliant rebuttal of they will "craft something up". I'd like to know what you could "craft up" that is as effective as a gun for killing people.

Your accusing me of not offering a solution when I specifically did, its called gun control and the rest of the world has shown that its pretty damn effective. What is your solution? thoughts and prayers...
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2018, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
The usual pos critizing and offering no solution thats all you do on wakeworld is whine and complain like children.
Actually that's not true, from the vegas thread on 10/2/2017:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
My view on gun control is pretty clear but I'd like to point out that mass shootings are not the problem but the symptom. Happy people don't shoot other people.

1. Start investing more money in mental health services
2. Start teaching life skills/mindfulness in the school system
3. Start taking equality of opportunity seriously
4. Start being nicer to each other.
Notice I didn't even mention gun control in my solutions, but of course I support a tightening of that as well. But regardless its the leaders responsibility to provide leadership, not the constituents. Trump is MIA on the issue, his bone spurs must be playing up again.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-24-2018, 3:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
saved.........
I have no idea what you mean by that. ?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2018, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
I have no idea what you mean by that. ?
He saved it because it was so offensive that you would go back and edit it out. However what he doesn't realise is saying there is nothing you can do about gun violence is far more offensive.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-24-2018, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Let's a use our thoughts and prayer to hope the next crazy guy shoots up a private school in DC because until that happens our government won't do a damn thing and its all the republican's fault.
It wont be enough. They shot up the Pubs V. Dems baseball game last year, remember. They didn't do jack. More thoughts and prayers with a lets have a moment of silence BS. The NRA is paying trump and his boys for their silence...and the silence of cough, cough...others.
http://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/wh...1270083588?v=b
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-24-2018, 4:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
As it turns out the black market isn't very friendly to Crazy kids. You can't just walk down to the docks and yell I've got "cash for guns!". The crazy kids will just get beat up and robbed.
The stats of countries with Gun control speak for themselves. It turns out that common sense works most of the time even if it seems to constantly elude you.

Making explosives is a lot harder than you'd think and I'm pretty comfortable knowing that a large percentage of the crazies will blow themselves up or make a dud. As for your brilliant rebuttal of they will "craft something up". I'd like to know what you could "craft up" that is as effective as a gun for killing people.

Your accusing me of not offering a solution when I specifically did, its called gun control and the rest of the world has shown that its pretty damn effective. What is your solution? thoughts and prayers...
Pause the gun control debate its more about people like you who are trash. When a teen dies of drug overdose or if someone was driving and texting and got killed do you go to the funeral and tell the parents "listen you should of taught your kid that drugs are bad or you should have told them to not text and drive" no you dont say that because something already happened and your not going to bring them back from the dead. Yes it could have been prevented lots of things could have been prevented but they happened thats why people offer their condolences after tragedy because there is a lot of pain and suffering for the parents,siblings and relatives. Just stfu when you dont understand about compassion and respect torward the deceased wether its a shooting,accident or disease. Peopl are offering there support and you critiicize so instead of offering the families our support and prayers you make school shooting threats and laugh and make jokes out of it you're a vile human being.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2018, 5:19 PM Reply   
What's truely vile is pretending extending condolences obsolves society of having to agitate for a solution.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-24-2018, 6:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Pause the gun control debate its more about people like you who are trash. When a teen dies of drug overdose or if someone was driving and texting and got killed do you go to the funeral and tell the parents "listen you should of taught your kid that drugs are bad or you should have told them to not text and drive" no you dont say that because something already happened and your not going to bring them back from the dead. Yes it could have been prevented lots of things could have been prevented but they happened thats why people offer their condolences after tragedy because there is a lot of pain and suffering for the parents,siblings and relatives. Just stfu when you dont understand about compassion and respect torward the deceased wether its a shooting,accident or disease. Peopl are offering there support and you critiicize so instead of offering the families our support and prayers you make school shooting threats and laugh and make jokes out of it you're a vile human being.
Dude, spare us the sympathy BS. You are a freaking phony and no one is buying this nonsense. If that would've been a Muslim shooter, you'd be singing a totally different tune. You couldn't care less about the kids that lost their lives. If they would have been stabbed to death, I can hear you celebrating along the lines of "see, it's not the guns fault. If a crazy person wants to kill someone, they'll use whatever they can find."

You must believe that imaginary god of yours is a gullible moron.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-24-2018, 6:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
, I can hear you celebrating along the lines of "see, it's not the guns fault. If a crazy person wants to kill someone, they'll use whatever they can find."

You hear people celebrating about getting killed? you're a deranged lunatic.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-24-2018, 6:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What's truely vile is pretending extending condolences obsolves society of having to agitate for a solution.
So if a wakeboarder drowns from not wearing a vest and you go to the funeral you dont offer condolences? you just joke around during the funeral and stand up and say "its his fault theres a solution to this problem he should have worn a vest" (of course it could have been prevented)or do you offer condonlences to the family? Stop pushing your political agenda on the graves of innocent children.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       01-24-2018, 6:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Dude, spare us the sympathy BS. You are a freaking phony and no one is buying this nonsense. If that would've been a Muslim shooter, you'd be singing a totally different tune. You couldn't care less about the kids that lost their lives.
"Looks like the truck of peace strikes again in NY just sad innocent people going to work/school or someplace not even imagining they would be crushed by a terrorist in a truck running people over like a lawn mower cutting grass down."

thats my post a while ago when a muslim killed innocent people WTH are you talikng about? laughing at people getting killed you're sick in the head for writing that. Sypathy bs? its not called sympathy bs its called being a human being something you were never taught. Its obvoius pos people like you know nothing about such things thats the problem with society is people like you who jump at the first chance of death to push your agenda.

Last edited by wakeslash; 01-24-2018 at 6:52 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2018, 7:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by waketroll View Post
"Looks like the truck of peace strikes again in NY just sad innocent people going to work/school or someplace not even imagining they would be crushed by a terrorist in a truck running people over like a lawn mower cutting grass down."

thats my post a while ago when a muslim killed innocent people WTH are you talikng about? laughing at people getting killed you're sick in the head for writing that. Sypathy bs? its not called sympathy bs its called being a human being something you were never taught. Its obvoius pos people like you know nothing about such things thats the problem with society is people like you who jump at the first chance of death to push your agenda.
"Truck of peace" is joke/play on words relating to Islam as a "religion of peace", which I assume you lifted from somewhere because it's quite clever, but it is "jumping at the first chance of death" to push your agenda than Islam is evil. So yeah, pot meet kettle.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-24-2018, 7:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
So if a wakeboarder drowns from not wearing a vest and you go to the funeral you dont offer condolences? you just joke around during the funeral and stand up and say "its his fault theres a solution to this problem he should have worn a vest" (of course it could have been prevented)or do you offer condonlences to the family? Stop pushing your political agenda on the graves of innocent children.
A bit westro baptist for my taste, I'll leave that for the more religious types such as yourself.
Old     (bmcgee)      Join Date: Nov 2007       01-24-2018, 8:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
"Looks like the truck of peace strikes again in NY just sad innocent people going to work/school or someplace not even imagining they would be crushed by a terrorist in a truck running people over like a lawn mower cutting grass down."

thats my post a while ago when a muslim killed innocent people WTH are you talikng about? laughing at people getting killed you're sick in the head for writing that. Sypathy bs? its not called sympathy bs its called being a human being something you were never taught. Its obvoius pos people like you know nothing about such things thats the problem with society is people like you who jump at the first chance of death to push your agenda.
Please spare us your feaux sympathy and outrage. In the border wall thread you openly joke about paying $$ to murder people trying to cross the border from Mexico to the USA. Laughing and Joking about murdering people makes you sick in the head. Then again, you probably think only US citizens can be considered “people”; therefore, you must think joking about murdering non-US citizens is something to laugh about... You are one sick individual.

Last edited by bmcgee; 01-24-2018 at 8:30 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-25-2018, 2:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
"Looks like the truck of peace strikes again in NY just sad innocent people going to work/school or someplace not even imagining they would be crushed by a terrorist in a truck running people over like a lawn mower cutting grass down."

thats my post a while ago when a muslim killed innocent people WTH are you talikng about? laughing at people getting killed you're sick in the head for writing that. Sypathy bs? its not called sympathy bs its called being a human being something you were never taught. Its obvoius pos people like you know nothing about such things thats the problem with society is people like you who jump at the first chance of death to push your agenda.
If you were so concerned with "being a human being", you wouldn't make jokes about illegal immigrants risking their lives to try to improve their situation. You would realize that everyone on this planet is a "human being"; not just white, protestant Americans.

But you're a phony just like the rest of the religious right.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-25-2018, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
He saved it because it was so offensive that you would go back and edit it out. However what he doesn't realise is saying there is nothing you can do about gun violence is far more offensive.
Edit it out! Hell I'll repeat it and stand by it. We WILL have more school shootings and we WILL continue to do JACK about it as long as republicans control the government. So if kids are gonna die, I hope its the kids of the people that aren't doing anything to stop it.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-25-2018, 7:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
"Looks like the truck of peace strikes again in NY just sad innocent people going to work/school or someplace not even imagining they would be crushed by a terrorist in a truck running people over like a lawn mower cutting grass down."

thats my post a while ago when a muslim killed innocent people WTH are you talikng about? laughing at people getting killed you're sick in the head for writing that. Sypathy bs? its not called sympathy bs its called being a human being something you were never taught. Its obvoius pos people like you know nothing about such things thats the problem with society is people like you who jump at the first chance of death to push your agenda.
My agenda is doing something! If I went to the drowned wakeboarders death and there were a bunch of people making lifejackets illegal saying "thoughts and prayer, and there is nothing you can do" you bet you A$$ I'd scream that lifejackets are the solution.
It's not pushing an agenda, its pushing to do something that will solve the problem.
Old     (scwellman)      Join Date: Nov 2006       01-25-2018, 7:36 AM Reply   
Bless this threads heart, it just won't die.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-25-2018, 7:53 AM Reply   
Maybe they should start holding the parents responsible for their minor getting their gun and using it for carnage. That would at least get people to lock up their stuff.
Old     (stevo8290)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-25-2018, 8:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
So if kids are gonna die, I hope its the kids of the people that aren't doing anything to stop it.
Whoa
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-25-2018, 11:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo8290 View Post
Whoa
That's too far for me but I understand the sentiment
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-25-2018, 1:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
As it turns out the black market isn't very friendly to Crazy kids. You can't just walk down to the docks and yell I've got "cash for guns!". The crazy kids will just get beat up and robbed.
The stats of countries with Gun control speak for themselves. It turns out that common sense works most of the time even if it seems to constantly elude you.

Making explosives is a lot harder than you'd think and I'm pretty comfortable knowing that a large percentage of the crazies will blow themselves up or make a dud. As for your brilliant rebuttal of they will "craft something up". I'd like to know what you could "craft up" that is as effective as a gun for killing people.

Your accusing me of not offering a solution when I specifically did, its called gun control and the rest of the world has shown that its pretty damn effective. What is your solution? thoughts and prayers...
Uhhhhhhh. Obviously you don’t live in the real world. It’s as easy to grab a gun illegally as it is to buy crack


Show me one place in the us with strict gun control that has actually reduced crime .


When the left wants to get tough on guns , they can show us by enforcing the 100’s of gun laws on the books with sentencing against their minority voter base that holds the responsibility of over 75% of the gun crimes Comittee in the US . Til then .........save your breath and your gun ban bs .

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-25-2018 at 1:24 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-25-2018, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Maybe they should start holding the parents responsible for their minor getting their gun and using it for carnage. That would at least get people to lock up their stuff.
Or maybe the should execute people convicted of violent gun crimes
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-25-2018, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmcgee View Post
Please spare us your feaux sympathy and outrage. In the border wall thread you openly joke about paying $$ to murder people trying to cross the border from Mexico to the USA. Laughing and Joking about murdering people makes you sick in the head. Then again, you probably think only US citizens can be considered “people”; therefore, you must think joking about murdering non-US citizens is something to laugh about... You are one sick individual.
Oh you mean executing people trying to enter our borders illegally? Are you seriously trying compare the lives of innocent school kids, the impact of illegal citezens who steal money from hard working Americans , and the national security of the country to illegals ? That is absurd
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-25-2018, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Show me one place in the us with strict gun control that has actually reduced crime .
Why does it need to be within the US? Is there something unique about an American which makes them more violent than other people regardless of their access to guns?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-25-2018, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Oh you mean executing people trying to enter our borders illegally? Are you seriously trying compare the lives of innocent school kids, the impact of illegal citezens who steal money from hard working Americans , and the national security of the country to illegals ? That is absurd
Seems you place American rights above human rights. Modern American is a lot more like Germany in the 1930s than you think. Thanks MAGA.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-25-2018, 1:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
If you were so concerned with "being a human being", you wouldn't make jokes about illegal immigrants risking their lives to try to improve their situation. You would realize that everyone on this planet is a "human being"; not just white, protestant Americans.

But you're a phony just like the rest of the religious right.
It’s not the US’s responsibility to provide a safe haven with open borders for everyone to flee too . There are laws that need to be enforced regarding this . It’s sickeningvhow you feel the lives of illegals are actually more important than the lives of Americans already in this country. That’s a mental defect for sure. Speaks volumes of who you are.

Have you even seen the actual DACA numbers of positive contributions to society? Tell me how successful that has been obtaining quality people even after spending billions on illegals .

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-25-2018 at 1:47 PM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       01-25-2018, 1:51 PM Reply   
Why does it need to be within the US?"

because thats the basis for the conversation?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-25-2018, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Seems you place American rights above human rights. Modern American is a lot more like Germany in the 1930s than you think. Thanks MAGA.
Are you that stupid or jarr ust trolling that you don’t believe the people within the border of a secure country deserve the highest protection from people attempting to enter their country illegally?


Do you believe anyone is entitled to your residence /house who wants to better their life ? Because according to the statement you make above , you feel anyone who wants to better themselves is entitled to. So according to your human rights bill**** , anyone wishing to enter your personal home for shelter and to seek to make your residence theirs, while using all your utilities , eating all your food , and sleeping in your beds while you pay for all of it is entitled and welcomed by you to do so because they’re in search of a better life because it’s simply their human right? Your telling me you don’t believe you have the right to lock your doors and keep unwanted people out? How many refugees , homeless and illegals are you currently housing ?

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-25-2018 at 2:07 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-25-2018, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Why does it need to be within the US?"

because thats the basis for the conversation?
No actually, technically that's incorrect, I am part of the conversation so modify the basis by introducing new ideas.
So, people and people and there motivations and actions are pretty much universal. If the point you are making is that access to guns doesn't cause gun violence, then what does?
If you look at other groups of people who have similar societies, they don't kill each other with the same regularity that Americans do. So therefore logically if it's not the guns then it must be the nature of the people. Is that what you are implying, Americans are just more inclined to kill each other than other similar people, if they weren't using guns they would just find another way to do it?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-25-2018, 2:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Why does it need to be within the US? Is there something unique about an American which makes them more violent than other people regardless of their access to guns?
Yes

The amount of dredges on society that the Democratic Party refuses to punish . You want to start comparing gun policies in these areas , let’s compare those countriy’s prison rules and punishments for crime. That may open your eyes
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-25-2018, 2:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Are you that stupid or jarr ust trolling that you don’t believe the people within the border of a secure country deserve the highest protection from people attempting to enter their country illegally?
-Strawman snipped-
No, nothing like that. What i am saying is human rights is universal and broad, American rights sit on top of that, ie American rights are special rights only available to Americans derived from being a member of that society. Stuff like Healthcare, lol.

Anyway, the point is, it doesn't matter where you are from there are some universal rights about freedom to life etc, being shot because it's assumed you are up to no good is against a persons basic human rights, a process had to be followed, guilt proven, proportional punishment etc etc.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-25-2018, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
No actually, technically that's incorrect, I am part of the conversation so modify the basis by introducing new ideas.
So, people and people and there motivations and actions are pretty much universal. If the point you are making is that access to guns doesn't cause gun violence, then what does?
If you look at other groups of people who have similar societies, they don't kill each other with the same regularity that Americans do. So therefore logically if it's not the guns then it must be the nature of the people. Is that what you are implying, Americans are just more inclined to kill each other than other similar people, if they weren't using guns they would just find another way to do it?
Maybe Wikipedia can help you figure out tte answer to your question. Your first mistake is believing people’s motivations and actions are universal .


Name:  8AA5C3D2-F9CE-46E8-B6DE-1E9EDBA3A406.png
Views: 462
Size:  137.0 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-25-2018, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
No, nothing like that. What i am saying is human rights is universal and broad, American rights sit on top of that, ie American rights are special rights only available to Americans derived from being a member of that society. Stuff like Healthcare, lol.

Anyway, the point is, it doesn't matter where you are from there are some universal rights about freedom to life etc, being shot because it's assumed you are up to no good is against a persons basic human rights, a process had to be followed, guilt proven, proportional punishment etc etc.
You mean being shot because they are attempting to enter the border or another country ILLLEGALLY ( similar to someone entering your house ).



The universal right here belongs to the people on the other side of that border not to the individual disregarding it’s existance. Those borders are closed and there is a process in place should one want to attempt to come her legally . Being shot because you chose to make a conscious decision to violate those laws ( commit a crime ) is not a human rights violation.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
being shot because it's assumed you are up to no good is against a persons basic human rights, a process had to be followed, guilt proven, proportional punishment etc etc.
Once again a person crossing the border illegally IS UP TO NO GOOD . They’re are violating border laws instantly.


And yes AMERICANS DO HAVE AMERICAN RIGHTS ONLY AFFORDED TO AMERICAN CITIZENS . Any person educated in this country and also in a lot of other places around the world knowsand was taught that. You should have been taught you have certain rights afforded to you in Aussieland that don’t apply to me. Those rights afforded to AMERICANS are the reason people want to come here.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-25-2018 at 2:32 PM.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-25-2018, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Uhhhhhhh. Obviously you don’t live in the real world. It’s as easy to grab a gun illegally as it is to buy crack


Show me one place in the us with strict gun control that has actually reduced crime .

.
First, no its not as easy to buy a gun as crack. Go to europe and try to buy a gun then try to buy crack. It is not comparable.

Second there is no place in the us with strict gun laws because you can always drive an hour and pick one up in the next state.

Want to look beyond our borders and the stats speak for themselves. More guns = more people shooting each other. Duh
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-25-2018, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
You mean being shot because they are attempting to enter the border or another country ILLLEGALLY ( similar to someone entering your house ).
Similar but different. If somebody breaks in to your house then they are unlikely to tidy your garden up or paint your fence, where if they are crossing the border...


Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
The universal right here belongs to the people on the other side of that border not to the individual disregarding it’s existance. Those borders are closed and there is a process in place should one want to attempt to come her legally . Being shot because you chose to make a conscious decision to violate those laws ( commit a crime ) is not a human rights violation.
You are mixing up the meaning of universal and unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Once again a person crossing the border illegally IS UP TO NO GOOD . They’re are violating border laws instantly.
And the punishment for that is death!


Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
And yes AMERICANS DO HAVE AMERICAN RIGHTS ONLY AFFORDED TO AMERICAN CITIZENS . Any person educated in this country and also in a lot of other places around the world knowsand was taught that. You should have been taught you have certain rights afforded to you in Aussieland that don’t apply to me. Those rights afforded to AMERICANS are the reason people want to come here.
Yes, 100% agree
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-25-2018, 3:54 PM Reply   
https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/ameri...ics/index.html

Gun homicide in the US is 25 times higher than any other high income country.

We have 5% of the worlds population and 31% of the mass shooters.

But kids being randomly killed on a regular basis is a small price to pay to keep the tools necessary for hog hunting readily available.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-25-2018, 5:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Maybe they should start holding the parents responsible for their minor getting their gun and using it for carnage. That would at least get people to lock up their stuff.
I would support that 100%. Guess who doesn't? Right-wing politicians.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-25-2018, 5:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
It’s not the US’s responsibility to provide a safe haven with open borders for everyone to flee too . There are laws that need to be enforced regarding this . It’s sickeningvhow you feel the lives of illegals are actually more important than the lives of Americans already in this country. That’s a mental defect for sure. Speaks volumes of who you are.

Have you even seen the actual DACA numbers of positive contributions to society? Tell me how successful that has been obtaining quality people even after spending billions on illegals .
Excuse me, he was talking about being a good "human being". He didn't say jack$h!t about being a good American.

Personally, I don't think that the life of an American is "more important" than the life of an Illegal. I also don't think the life of an Illegal is "more important" than the life of an American. Surely to god, as an officer of the law, you feel the same way. If not, you should seriously rethink your career.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-25-2018, 7:59 PM Reply   
Trump tried to fire Mueller. At least McGahn has a spine.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/25/u...rref=undefined
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-25-2018, 8:30 PM Reply   
Here in America we have places that they tell you straight up, You cross this line or jump this fence we will use Deadly Force these are (Military Bases) ect. No one protests or objects to this policy/practice, its how things are done. We accept it and move on. I have never heard of anyone getting blasted for crossing but I don’t think you have people crossing or trying to enter these aeras and thinking “Hummm perhaps if I Jump this fence & cross over into
This “no go zone” they will reward me with citizenship & offer me free healthcare and other Entitlements
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-25-2018, 9:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Trump tried to fire Mueller. At least McGahn has a spine.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/25/u...rref=undefined
Hannity is on the ball, lol
Check out @MEPFuller’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/MEPFuller/status...700259329?s=09
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-26-2018, 12:29 AM Reply   
BAHAHAHAHA that was classic. LITERALLY CUT TO THE CHASE lol.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       01-26-2018, 6:40 AM Reply   
"Trump tried to fire Mueller", was advised against it, never made it past the talking phase. So no law was broken, he raises 3 valid points about Muellers conflict of interest, nothing illegal nor can anything come of it & you goons act like that's the smoking gun. Don't you goofy ass liberals ever tire of being wrong? Not one thing you Mouths of Wisdom have said has come or gone. This has become a circle jerk for you lefties to cry & spit your spunk on each either while living in la la la land about whats' going to happen. 2020 gonna be a tough year for you snowflakes.

Last edited by racer808; 01-26-2018 at 6:42 AM.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-26-2018, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Trump tried to fire Mueller", was advised against it, never made it past the talking phase.
As I understand it based on how it was reported is he ordered Mueller to be fired, lawyers refused to do it and threatened to quit .... so he then backed off. It was past talking about it, there was an actionable item - his lawyers just had enough brains to derail that train.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-26-2018, 9:02 AM Reply   
Home Depot says they will be giving All Employes a Bonus starting at $200 and going up
To $1000 per employee because of the new Tax Plan! Wow, but all news wants to report is rumors & speculation. Tim Cook of Apple praises the new corporate tax plan and says they will re invest Billions in the us economy and that the new tax plan will make America stronger and bring jobs back to the US. But again all the Snowflakes wanna talk about is more Fire & Fury. O well us deplorables will make Hay while the sun is shining. You snowflakes can bitch & moan all you like, No one cares,
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-26-2018, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
As I understand it based on how it was reported is he ordered Mueller to be fired, lawyers refused to do it and threatened to quit .... so he then backed off. It was past talking about it, there was an actionable item - his lawyers just had enough brains to derail that train.
Again I fail to see the big deal. The guy wants to fire someone , his legal team advises against it . They want no part of it if he moves forward and threaten to quit if he pushes the issue. This stuff happens frequently in the corporate work arena . Big wigs taking advice and suggestions from their attorneys. Attorneys are there to protect you as well as themselves from litigation and possible consequences from an action one may seek. Now the guy follows the advice of his legal team and they want to railroad him. Geezus Just wait til ALL the memos get released and see who will be looking like a bunch of crazy lunatics.


RACER808 hit the nail on the head. Nothing else needs to be said.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-26-2018, 11:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Excuse me, he was talking about being a good "human being". He didn't say jack$h!t about being a good American.

Personally, I don't think that the life of an American is "more important" than the life of an Illegal. I also don't think the life of an Illegal is "more important" than the life of an American. Surely to god, as an officer of the law, you feel the same way. If not, you should seriously rethink your career.
Typical Wake flyby response , refusing to answer any of the tough questions, but as usual I’ll answer yours


Unfortunately you don’t wear a uniform and can’t comprehend that in certain instances you have to make a choice on which lives are more important than others. Same thing happens when you don the military uniform . Maybe you’ve heard the expression protecting the sheep from the wolves . Wouldn’t expect your feeble mind to comprehend it’s meaning. Once you join the real world and exit your snowglobe you’ll see that certain people deserve protection from other individuals. Kinda the reason there are prisons, military branches , and police forces .A legal US citizen has earned the right to be protected from illegal criminals attempting to enter the boarders illegally . Simple as that

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-26-2018 at 11:41 AM.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-26-2018, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Typical Wake flyby response , refusing to answer any of the tough questions, but as usual I’ll answer yours


Unfortunately you don’t wear a uniform and can’t comprehend that in certain instances you have to make a choice on which lives are more important than others. Same thing happens when you don the military uniform . Maybe you’ve heard the expression protecting the sheep from the wolves . Wouldn’t expect your feeble mind to comprehend it’s meaning. Once you join the real world and exit your snowglobe you’ll see that certain people deserve protection from other individuals. Kinda the reason there are prisons, military branches , and police forces .A legal US citizen has earned the right to be protected from illegal criminals attempting to enter the boarders illegally . Simple as that
there is no facepalm emoji here
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-26-2018, 12:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Again I fail to see the big deal. The guy wants to fire someone , his legal team advises against it .
Lemme take a step back on why this is a bigger deal (Again this is all based on what I've seen reported to this point)


May 6-7 - Trump at Bedminster. According to Wolff, convinced by Kushner to fire Comey.

May 8 - Trump meets Rosenstein + Sessions, Rosenstein begins drafting Comey excuse letter. Also May 8 - Yates testifies to Congress.

May 9 - Comey fired. "The Long Fortnight" begins.

May 10 - Trump-Russians meeting at WH ("Comey's a nutjob, pressure's off now.") Rosenstein phones McGahn and demands WH corrects public impression that Rosenstein initiated Comey firing.

May 11 - Trump interviewed by Lester Holt to bat down growing public reaction to firing, but contradicts the excuse memo, calls out "made up Russia investigation" as a reason for firing, and says he would have fired without Rosenstein memo.

May 12 - Trump subtweets Comey with "Better hope there aren't tapes"

May 16 - Comey reveals existence of contemporaneous memos about Trump's line-crossing behavior. Mueller interviewed for FBI chief.

May 17 - Rosenstein appoints Mueller without warning, blindsiding White House

May 19 - Senate says Comey will testify publicly

May 22 - Flynn pleads 5th to Senate Intel

May 26 - First reporting of Kushner-Kislyak "back channel" attempt

May 27 - additional reporting reveals other, not-disclosed Kush-Kis meetings

May 31 - Flynn and Cohen receive subpoenas. Nunes issues dueling "unmasking" related subpoenas.

June 2 - Mueller assumes control of Comey investigation resources. i.e. "day one" of Mueller on his new job.

June 7 + 8 - Comey releases account of contemporaneous memo & testifies to Congress about it. Trump tweets "vindication" and calls Comey "a leaker."

June 9 thru 11 - Trump is at NY resort, golfing over weekend. Did McGahn accompany him? Otherwise we can possibly eliminate these days.

June 12 - RUMORS SWIRL IN MEDIA ABOUT TRUMP "CONSIDERING" FIRING MUELLER. One source was Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy, one of Trump's dial-up confidants. These rumors now look like the aftermath of a real firing attempt.

June 13 - TRUMP LAUNCHES TWITTER ATTACK ON FORMER AG LYNCH tweeting that she "made law enforcement decisions for political purposes... gave Hillary Clinton a free pass and protection". Rosenstein says publicly no reason to fire Mueller. Reading between lines - Trump lashing out here at Sessions/Rosenstein for not being "protectors" - did Trump also experience pushback from them? Could be more to this attempted-firing story than McGahn... In either case, this tweet is also something to re-evaluate in the light of new media reports. By the way, around this time Sarah Huckabee Sanders holds a presser denying that the President had even considered (much less attempted) to fire Mueller - so, you know, one more gold star for her in everyone's credibility book right?

June 15 - Mueller begins requesting interviews with senior WH staff. Media speculates an OOJ investigation, Trump tweets "the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history, led by some very bad and conflicted people!" The witch-hunt tweet makes waves, if I recall accurately, because it was Trump's first public comment on Mueller.

June 23 - POLITICO publishes a "Trump loses patience with McGahn" headline, recounting a meeting "at the beginning of the week" (that would presumably be the 19th): Trump started the week by giving McGahn a dressing down in the Oval Office for not doing more to quash the Russia probe early on. Another news story that looks interestingly different in hindsight.


............. MY guess is McGahn has something from Trump directing the firing of Mueller - he kept that and its going to be the "proof" needed for OoJ. Another story that broke months ago had blurbs about "Cobb alleged that McGahn has two tantalizing documents in his safe that Cobb said are being withheld even from him." .... I think one of those docs is the order to fire Mueller.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-26-2018, 12:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Similar but different. If somebody breaks in to your house then they are unlikely to tidy your garden up or paint your fence, where if they are crossing the border...
And you have a crystal ball telling you every illegal entering the country is not a safety risk ? Why is it you assume one person entering a house illegally is up to no good , but a second person entering a different “house” illegally is there to mow the lawn or paint the fence and should be given the benefit of the doubt ????????????


I am sure the women involved in this case would disagree with your assumptions.

http://www.ksby.com/story/37321300/u...th-10-felonies

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-26-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-26-2018, 1:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
And you have a crystal ball telling you every illegal entering the country is not a safety risk ? Why is it you assume one person entering a house illegally is up to no good , but a second person entering a different “house” illegally is there to mow the lawn or paint the fence and should be given the benefit of the doubt ????????????


I am sure the women involved in this case would disagree with your assumptions.

http://www.ksby.com/story/37321300/u...th-10-felonies
Wouldn't the better question be whether the illegals present a disproportionate risk to those already here (legally or otherwise)?

You're never going to get a population that is violent crime free and also human. But you certainly may get groups that are more or less predisposed to violent commit crimes. If you water down a population with 9 murders per hundred thousand with a population with fewer than nine murders per hundred thousand, that will reduce the overall crime rate, even though some of those peeps from the new population will obviously still commit violent crimes.

If illegal immigrants were ALL murderers and rapists, or our ONLY murderers and rapists, then I get it. But the better question seems to me to be whether they murder and rape at a higher rate and thus make the population as a whole overall less safe.

I don't know the answer to the question I'm posing, just trying to present the better argument than anecdotal.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-26-2018, 2:36 PM Reply   
The issue is “vetting “ people and keeping the **** out and letting those that want to adapt and work hard in . You know...............exactly what the immigration system is designed to do if enforced.


You can’t do that any other way than by securing the borders . Do you have any idea how many repeat violent offenders come right back across the border? Have any idea on how many illegals skip bail for crimes? I posted the DACA numbers in the other thread . Here they are .....


I keep hearing DACA Is a great road . Has anyone looked at the DACA success rates ? Less than 32% of “enrollees “ are considered functionally literate” . Less than 40% have gone on to graduate HS and less than 26% have attended a college . 73% of DACA recipients are living in low-income housing and reap welfare benefits plus more from taxpayers. And a whopping 83% are considered unemployable due to their severe lack of skill . The Congressional Budget Office reported that 1 in 5 DACA-eligible illegal aliens would be on food stamps in under a decade.

OOOOOOOOOPS WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK ! There was a surge of unaccompanied children that caught the Obama administration off guard in fiscal 2012. The number of unaccompanied minors crossing the border peaked in fiscal 2014 at 68,541, dropping 42 percent to 39,970 in fiscal 2015 before rising again in fiscal year 2016 to 59,692. Why you ask did these minors come ? Gee I wonder if the DACA program had anything to do with it. The right didn’t predict this at all did they ?


Sounds like a great road to success for the US implemented by non other than the left. . That’s just a glimpse into the big picture . As I asked before give me 5 negative impacts that occurr by reallly tightening up our borders and clamping down on he flow of illegals . People want to argue about the costs of deporting and clearing out unwanteds, Have they looked at how much we spend and waste to already provide for illegals already here ? In my opinion we spend more now to secure the boarders ( I don’t believe the wall is an effective solution,but it is a nice start for discussion) and that will ultimately save us in the long run on paying for all the deadbeats we currently give free rides too that aren’t even citizens . I also don’t believe in the anchor baby law or the fact just because an illegal has a baby on us soil , that child deserves citezenship. It’s a very broken system that needs a complete overhaul . Continuing down the same path and alllowing the free flow over our boarders is not good for the country period

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-26-2018 at 2:46 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2018, 3:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
The issue is “vetting “ people and keeping the **** out and letting those that want to adapt and work hard in . You know...............exactly what the immigration system is designed to do if enforced.


You can’t do that any other way than by securing the borders . Do you have any idea how many repeat violent offenders come right back across the border? Have any idea on how many illegals skip bail for crimes? I posted the DACA numbers in the other thread . Here they are .....


I keep hearing DACA Is a great road . Has anyone looked at the DACA success rates ? Less than 32% of “enrollees “ are considered functionally literate” . Less than 40% have gone on to graduate HS and less than 26% have attended a college . 73% of DACA recipients are living in low-income housing and reap welfare benefits plus more from taxpayers. And a whopping 83% are considered unemployable due to their severe lack of skill . The Congressional Budget Office reported that 1 in 5 DACA-eligible illegal aliens would be on food stamps in under a decade.

OOOOOOOOOPS WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK ! There was a surge of unaccompanied children that caught the Obama administration off guard in fiscal 2012. The number of unaccompanied minors crossing the border peaked in fiscal 2014 at 68,541, dropping 42 percent to 39,970 in fiscal 2015 before rising again in fiscal year 2016 to 59,692. Why you ask did these minors come ? Gee I wonder if the DACA program had anything to do with it. The right didn’t predict this at all did they ?


Sounds like a great road to success for the US implemented by non other than the left. . That’s just a glimpse into the big picture . As I asked before give me 5 negative impacts that occurr by reallly tightening up our borders and clamping down on he flow of illegals . People want to argue about the costs of deporting and clearing out unwanteds, Have they looked at how much we spend and waste to already provide for illegals already here ? In my opinion we spend more now to secure the boarders ( I don’t believe the wall is an effective solution,but it is a nice start for discussion) and that will ultimately save us in the long run on paying for all the deadbeats we currently give free rides too that aren’t even citizens . I also don’t believe in the anchor baby law or the fact just because an illegal has a baby on us soil , that child deserves citezenship. It’s a very broken system that needs a complete overhaul . Continuing down the same path and alllowing the free flow over our boarders is not good for the country period
Guidelines to DACA
Guidelines
You may request DACA if you:
Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012;
Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor,or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.

Your made up scenario does not make sense according to the rules. It could not have happened.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2018, 3:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekicknicholas View Post
Lemme take a step back on why this is a bigger deal (Again this is all based on what I've seen reported to this point)


May 6-7 - Trump at Bedminster. According to Wolff, convinced by Kushner to fire Comey.

May 8 - Trump meets Rosenstein + Sessions, Rosenstein begins drafting Comey excuse letter. Also May 8 - Yates testifies to Congress.

May 9 - Comey fired. "The Long Fortnight" begins.

May 10 - Trump-Russians meeting at WH ("Comey's a nutjob, pressure's off now.") Rosenstein phones McGahn and demands WH corrects public impression that Rosenstein initiated Comey firing.

May 11 - Trump interviewed by Lester Holt to bat down growing public reaction to firing, but contradicts the excuse memo, calls out "made up Russia investigation" as a reason for firing, and says he would have fired without Rosenstein memo.

May 12 - Trump subtweets Comey with "Better hope there aren't tapes"

May 16 - Comey reveals existence of contemporaneous memos about Trump's line-crossing behavior. Mueller interviewed for FBI chief.

May 17 - Rosenstein appoints Mueller without warning, blindsiding White House

May 19 - Senate says Comey will testify publicly

May 22 - Flynn pleads 5th to Senate Intel

May 26 - First reporting of Kushner-Kislyak "back channel" attempt

May 27 - additional reporting reveals other, not-disclosed Kush-Kis meetings

May 31 - Flynn and Cohen receive subpoenas. Nunes issues dueling "unmasking" related subpoenas.

June 2 - Mueller assumes control of Comey investigation resources. i.e. "day one" of Mueller on his new job.

June 7 + 8 - Comey releases account of contemporaneous memo & testifies to Congress about it. Trump tweets "vindication" and calls Comey "a leaker."

June 9 thru 11 - Trump is at NY resort, golfing over weekend. Did McGahn accompany him? Otherwise we can possibly eliminate these days.

June 12 - RUMORS SWIRL IN MEDIA ABOUT TRUMP "CONSIDERING" FIRING MUELLER. One source was Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy, one of Trump's dial-up confidants. These rumors now look like the aftermath of a real firing attempt.

June 13 - TRUMP LAUNCHES TWITTER ATTACK ON FORMER AG LYNCH tweeting that she "made law enforcement decisions for political purposes... gave Hillary Clinton a free pass and protection". Rosenstein says publicly no reason to fire Mueller. Reading between lines - Trump lashing out here at Sessions/Rosenstein for not being "protectors" - did Trump also experience pushback from them? Could be more to this attempted-firing story than McGahn... In either case, this tweet is also something to re-evaluate in the light of new media reports. By the way, around this time Sarah Huckabee Sanders holds a presser denying that the President had even considered (much less attempted) to fire Mueller - so, you know, one more gold star for her in everyone's credibility book right?

June 15 - Mueller begins requesting interviews with senior WH staff. Media speculates an OOJ investigation, Trump tweets "the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history, led by some very bad and conflicted people!" The witch-hunt tweet makes waves, if I recall accurately, because it was Trump's first public comment on Mueller.

June 23 - POLITICO publishes a "Trump loses patience with McGahn" headline, recounting a meeting "at the beginning of the week" (that would presumably be the 19th): Trump started the week by giving McGahn a dressing down in the Oval Office for not doing more to quash the Russia probe early on. Another news story that looks interestingly different in hindsight.


............. MY guess is McGahn has something from Trump directing the firing of Mueller - he kept that and its going to be the "proof" needed for OoJ. Another story that broke months ago had blurbs about "Cobb alleged that McGahn has two tantalizing documents in his safe that Cobb said are being withheld even from him." .... I think one of those docs is the order to fire Mueller.
Excellent break down on what just 60 DAYS OF TRUMP Admin.
nothing to see see here folks, my administration is running like a fine swiss watch. lol.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-26-2018, 4:24 PM Reply   
DOes anyone believe this kind of backstabbing , political posturing , and smear campaigns didn’t exist until Trump took office? This stuff happens daily around the country. Oddly enough you never heard word one about linking and all the secret memos passed from person to person until the dems got bitch slapped in an election. I welcome all the scrutiny . But let’s be fair and make sure it rolls both ways.


A majority of everyone involved hereafter slime balls that would sell their souls for the next spot up the food chain
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-26-2018, 4:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Guidelines to DACA
Guidelines
You may request DACA if you:
Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;
Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012;
Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor,or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.

Your made up scenario does not make sense according to the rules. It could not have happened.
What made up scenario is that , because that data and example of what’s to come as a result of the program was pulled directly from government outlets. What statistics that I provided do leads you to believe a scenario is made up ?

Furthermore

Public school districts across the United States are suffering under a massive unfunded mandate imposed by the federal government: the requirement to educate millions of illegal aliens, the school age children of illegal aliens, refugees and legal immigrant students. FAIR estimates that it currently costs public schools $59.8 billion to serve this burgeoning population. The struggle to fund programs for students with Limited English Proficiency (LEP), sometimes called English Language Learners (ELL), represents a major drain on school budgets. Yet due to political correctness, it is taboo to raise the issue even though scarce resources are redirected away from American citizens to support programs like English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) and English as a Second Language (ESL).

The influx of newcomers to the public schools is helping President Barack Obama fulfill the promise he made five days before his election in 2008 to “fundamentally [transform] the United States.” Almost one in every ten students enrolled in public schools is designated as LEP. For kindergartners, the figure is 17.4 percent. In 2013, the Department of Education determined that the United States will require 82,408 new or trained LEP teachers by 2018—if school districts can find enough qualified candidates. Despite the growing LEP population, only 10 percent of teachers are currently certified or trained in ESL.1

Factors Straining Public Schools

A surge of Unaccompanied Alien Minors crossing the border from Mexico, Guatemala,Honduras and El Salvador beginning in 2014
Family units entering the country illegally
People overstaying their visas
Higher-than-average birthrates among families with an illegal head-of-household
Around a million legal immigrants granted permanent resident status every year since 2004
In addition, the spread of “sanctuary” policies across the country—cities, counties and two states (California and Connecticut) that refuse to cooperate with federal immigration agencies—also serves as a magnet for illegal aliens. Almost every school district highlighted in this report operates in an active sanctuary jurisdiction.

Adding to the burden, the number of LEP students in public schools jumped from around 3.5 million in 1998 to 4.93 million in 2013.5 To educate 4.9 million LEP students nationwide, there are 346,776 LEP-certified or trained teachers (as of 2013). These programs come at a substantial cost. Hempstead, New York, for example, specifically dedicates almost 33 percent of all budgeted teacher salaries to ELL-certified educators, not counting benefits, which FAIR estimates to cost just under a third of salaries. In addition to requiring a tremendous amount of money in new teacher hires, or providing existing teachers with ELL training when possible, LEP programs place additional stress on already overworked teachers, hampering their ability to distribute time and resources to as many pupils as possible. At the end of the 2011 school year, for example, 1,817,842 teachers (58.6 percent of the total) taught at least one LEP student, even though as many as 1,471,066 teachers lack the certification or training to teach this population.6




Last edited by xstarrider; 01-26-2018 at 4:40 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-26-2018, 5:24 PM Reply   
I fully agree regarding schooling illegals. My sister is a 7/8 grade teacher in Santa Maria. Its the central coast of CA and almost all agricultural land. Her students are the kids of the field laborers. They are in school one week and the next they move to another because they are picking the next crop. So I have heard of the difficulties. My sis does not speak Spanish and many of the kids do not speak English. WTF!

The part I was calling you out on was this...
OOOOOOOOOPS WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK ! There was a surge of unaccompanied children that caught the Obama administration off guard in fiscal 2012. The number of unaccompanied minors crossing the border peaked in fiscal 2014 at 68,541, dropping 42 percent to 39,970 in fiscal 2015 before rising again in fiscal year 2016 to 59,692. Why you ask did these minors come ? Gee I wonder if the DACA program had anything to do with it. The right didn’t predict this at all did they ?

Many or most wouldn't qualify based on DACA guidelines.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-26-2018, 5:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I fully agree regarding schooling illegals. My sister is a 7/8 grade teacher in Santa Maria. Its the central coast of CA and almost all agricultural land. Her students are the kids of the field laborers. They are in school one week and the next they move to another because they are picking the next crop. So I have heard of the difficulties. My sis does not speak Spanish and many of the kids do not speak English. WTF!

The part I was calling you out on was this...
OOOOOOOOOPS WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK ! There was a surge of unaccompanied children that caught the Obama administration off guard in fiscal 2012. The number of unaccompanied minors crossing the border peaked in fiscal 2014 at 68,541, dropping 42 percent to 39,970 in fiscal 2015 before rising again in fiscal year 2016 to 59,692. Why you ask did these minors come ? Gee I wonder if the DACA program had anything to do with it. The right didn’t predict this at all did they ?

Many or most wouldn't qualify based on DACA guidelines.
You are correct on face , but these numbers are in fact legit and directly related to the DACA bill being signed. The spike in individuals immediately coming over in hopes of gaining some sort of amnesty like those under the DACA program Is real. They were hoping for those same opportunities down the road. So it’s fair assessment to link these individuals directly to the DACA bill. You don’t think implementing a program has residual effects ? Many right wing think tanks forcasted this warning when DACA wasn’t discussion and well after it was signed. They were Blaster by the media and called racists. Guess what. They were exactly spot on. Anyone with a brain knows if you start a program many will flock in hopes , And now we are stuck with a huge influx tobfeak with. Nobody with an open mind can call the DACA bill a successful program.

Last edited by xstarrider; 01-26-2018 at 5:52 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-26-2018, 8:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Why is it you assume one person entering a house illegally is up to no good , but a second person entering a different “house” illegally is there to mow the lawn or paint the fence and should be given the benefit of the doubt ????????????
It's because the % of people who will steal your property or do you harm after breaking in to your house is 99.9% but the % of people who will commit violent acts after crossing the border illegally is no higher than the existing population. And i never said give them the benefit of the doubt i just said don't shoot them in the face.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-27-2018, 12:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
It's because the % of people who will steal your property or do you harm after breaking in to your house is 99.9% but the % of people who will commit violent acts after crossing the border illegally is no higher than the existing population. And i never said give them the benefit of the doubt i just said don't shoot them in the face.
Unfortunately you are completely misinformed . Let me actually hit you with the facts from someone that was born in , grew up in , and still currently resides in one of the biggest sanctuary cities in the nation.

I won’t even go into the fact the crime rate as a percentage of the whole for illegals is much higher than the national percentage. So where you got the numbers you claim about the crime rates being equal is a mystery to me . I will however give you the following numbers to chomp on .

More than 46% of food stamps in America go to illegals.

More than 95% of murder warrants in LA are for illegals.

Less than 2% of illegals are working in fields.

41% of illegals are on welfare.

66% of all births in California are to illegals. 61% of births in cook County (Chicago ) are illegals.


More than 60% of HUD occupants are illegals.


At the federal, state, and local levels, taxpayers shell out approximately $134.9 billion to cover the costs incurred by the presence of more than 12.5 million illegal aliens, and about 4.2 million citizen children of illegal aliens. That amounts to a tax burden of approximately $8,075 per illegal alien family member and a total of $115,894,597,664. The total cost of illegal immigration to U.S. taxpayers is both staggering and crippling

So in essence you fence painters and lawn mowers have actually broken into a house ( America ) and are stealing hard working American’s money on a daily basis through free handouts. The argument that Americans use these programs is nulll...........We have enough problems with our legal citezens to conquer . We don’t need more dredges sucking on the *** of government and stealing hard working Americans money. Your ideology that huge majority of illegals are hard working , positive contributing individuals is simply not supported by the actual data and numbers.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-27-2018, 12:50 AM Reply   
I think your getting facts and fake news mixed up. There are 41m receiving foodstamps total and 11m illegal immigrants total so even if every single illegal was getting foodstamps which would be a great trick since they don't qualify then the maximum it could be is 25%.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       01-27-2018, 12:55 AM Reply   
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...truth-o-meter/

Hannity level BS, as usual.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-27-2018, 10:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...truth-o-meter/

Hannity level BS, as usual.
Thank you.

It blows my mind that the folks so concerned with "FAKE NEWS" blindly spread bull**** facebook posts all day and don't think twice about fact checking anything. These morons terrify me about the future of the country.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-27-2018, 11:43 PM Reply   
Your post sure looks a hell of a lot like this:



.... whoever did your research is a moron.
Quote:
More than 46% of food stamps in America go to illegals.
~43 million people on food stamps .... 43,000,000 * .46 = 18,500,000 illegals using food stamps (per your post).

The Center for Migration Studies, reported that the U.S. illegal immigrant population fell to 10.9 million in 2016. Lets just pretend they're off by 25% on how many illegals were in the country..... 10,900,000 * 1.25 = 13,625,000

.... Even if every single illegal was using food stamps, and the center for migration studies was 25% low on their estimate somehow you're almost 5mm people short. If you took 30 seconds to think about it, it doesn't make sense.... that statistic is bull****.

Last edited by sidekicknicholas; 01-27-2018 at 11:45 PM. Reason: EDIT 43% -- no 46%
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-27-2018, 11:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
The fact you stupid snowflakes forget is that illegals get government aid by having an anchor baby with citizenship that’s entitled to benefits , those statistics are often left out of your leftist rags .its a shame you can’t actually connect the dots.
Would you agree or disagree:
An "Anchor baby" is a U.S. citizen?


.... not that your opinion matters here because its irrelevant, but those kids ARE U.S. citizens.... so when they receive discounted lunches or other government aid its going to a US citizen. This isn't some weird liberal BS, its just a fact. I would assume there are a lot of folks who don't like this because those kids are a little bit brown and different. These kids didn't chose this, they aren't actively trying to piss off the right wing, all they've done is exist and people hate them for it.

.... The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much, it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.

Last edited by sidekicknicholas; 01-27-2018 at 11:54 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-27-2018, 11:50 PM Reply   
It’s a shame you snowflakes are too idiotic to do any research of your own and believe what you simply want to.
My post didn’t come from some stupid Facebook post , I don’t even have Facebook.

The came straight from sources with the cahones to actuallly do investigative research . I am pretty sure the Manhattan Institute , Center for Immigration Studies and USA Today ( a lefty rag ) are all considered legitimate sources , but hey, keep letting your ignorance and white guilt ruin your minds.


The fact you stupid snowflakes forget is that illegals get government aid by having an anchor baby with citizenship that’s entitled to benefits , those statistics are often left out of your leftist rags .its a shame you can’t actually connect the dots. So while one group claims lower numbers , another’s claims linking them aren’t fake news because you want them to be .


Some more fake news I guess

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...t-2-years.html
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 1:02 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us