Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 13, 2007

Old     (kgd)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-19-2007, 6:46 PM Reply   
I am looking for indoor boat storage on the Delta. Would prefer to be closer to Walnut Creek than further away. I would also like them to put the boat in the water and take it out. Anyone familiar with storage / marinas that I should consider.

Thanks,

Kris
Old    walt            02-19-2007, 7:02 PM Reply   
Try Orwood but I don't think they will launch your boat.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-19-2007, 7:11 PM Reply   
b&w marina (delta boat storage) is where I keep mine. $155/mo for a 30 foot stall and they'll tractor you to/from the water.
Old     (bvdievent)      Join Date: Nov 2005       02-20-2007, 10:21 AM Reply   
Discovery bay Marina will do that. Although its not completely indoors. They take it in and out with a forklift and it sits on a giant rack. One side is open to the air, and the rest is enclosed. I keep my boat there and depending on the size of your boat I think prices start at $86/month and they charge you $10 per launch. They will also store your trailer for an extra $18/month. For me, it was a better option, I was paying $125 a month to keep it in an uncovered lot and now I just pay about $1,300 a year and dont have to worry about it. Only trouble you will have with them is if you have a tower that doenst fold lower then your windshield...then your looking at a 1+ year wait list on a spot.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-20-2007, 10:25 AM Reply   
ya, disco is pricey, but it may be worth it if you want to be down south. i think i pay $150-$200 for unlimited launches for the year. plus not having to fold the tower, and having a space to store all your gear etc is nice.
Old     (dreambig)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-20-2007, 11:00 AM Reply   
Bethel Harbor is amazing. Its 155 for a 23 ft dry storage. They launch your boat as many times as you need to which is included in the monthly fee. Jaime and crew are a head and shoulders above all others. They bend over backwards for the clients. It also has a full service marina and the cheapest gas on the delta. Ernie and his wife will even clean and detail your boat whenever you want (extra fee) They have made my boating experience completely seamless and trouble free. Call them you wont be dissapointed. I cant wait to get back out there and talk with them. They are always extremely helpful seriously a 5 star storage facillity.

925-684-2141
Old     (edandgem)      Join Date: Jun 2005       02-20-2007, 11:03 AM Reply   
Try Rivers End Marina in Byron Ca it is not indoors but under canopy and they will launch the Boat for you. (209)835-8365 Talk to Ron.
Old     (sndmoundde)      Join Date: May 2006       02-20-2007, 11:23 AM Reply   
I would second Bethel Harbor. Jamie and Scott are the best.
Old     (nautiquelover)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-20-2007, 12:58 PM Reply   
I store my boat at orowood individual unit enclosed storage. 190/ month,do not have to pay launch fees. I like that each storage unit has its own alarm. you need a code to get in and out, when you enter your code is disarms your storage unit and vice versa when you leave. They do not launch it for you though.
Old     (rodmcinnis)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-21-2007, 1:18 PM Reply   
When I was at the Alameda Boat show I was talking with a guy who was there promoting his still under construction facility at the end of Whiskey Slough, near Stockton/Tracy.

Whiskey Slough used to be a really dumpy low rent place but apparently it has been bought out and new owners are really making changes. Their changes include an indoor storage facility with racks.

I have been meaning to get up there and check it out in person. They were supposedly supposed to open in May or June.