Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old     (overwaters)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-23-2006, 5:56 AM Reply   
hey guys im lookin for a tower for my boat but i dont know much about what are some good ones, i know they can get pretty expensive but im lookin to spend about 1000 or under. I saw this tower on ebay that looked pretty good but it didint have a brand so i assume the guy built it, anyways anyone out there that can help me look for a tower and tell me whats good and bad

its going on a ski challenger
Old     (malibususpect)      Join Date: Mar 2003       02-23-2006, 7:41 AM Reply   
monster tower, www.monstertower.com
ive only heard good things about them on this site, someone else will chip in with some more info

(Message edited by malibususpect on February 23, 2006)
Old     (bkoz)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-23-2006, 12:13 PM Reply   
I would also say monster tower if you like the way they look, ive heard nothing but good things about the quality and I know first hand costomer service is excellent. If your looking at stuff on ebay, the Joystick Universal tower is an excellent buy and you wont find a better tower for the money. I bought one a while back and just installed it on my Sanger a couple of weeks ago. Costomer service was great, the price was great and the tower/hardware is super strong and I think it looks real good on my boat.
Old     (dan_forrest)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-23-2006, 12:24 PM Reply   
There are positives and negatives with both. If you buy a home built tower, you will probably same some cash but not really up the value of your boat. Plus with some of the home made towers you are not quite sure of the quality you are getting. With a tower, such as monster tower, you are getting a good name and probably adding a little value to your boat. Monster, as with other brand name towers, you will spend more but getting a reputation and a name. I was lucky to find a used monster tower on ebay for about 500$. Just look at your options and weigh out all the pros and cons. Good luck
Old     (nbeihl)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-23-2006, 1:45 PM Reply   
monster... I got one and they are worth every penny!
Old     (shortywakeman)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-23-2006, 2:43 PM Reply   
You can also try bigair pylons im not sure how good there towers are but ive heard alot of good things.We have in fact just put an order in for one, the website is www.bigairpylons.com. You should check them out they have a killer deal.
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-23-2006, 3:25 PM Reply   
another vote for monster tower, great product at a fair price and excellent customer service
Old     (overwaters)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-24-2006, 8:44 AM Reply   
anyone know anything about the Tsunami, wakeair, or typhoon towers. i like the looks of the boss tower but its expensive, im not to sure i like the looks of the joystick and monster towers.
Old     (c_rundell)      Join Date: Jan 2006       02-24-2006, 8:52 AM Reply   
I would go with the monster tower. got one on mine and have not had any problems with it. can not beat the price either
Old    d_fresh            02-24-2006, 9:17 AM Reply   
Talk to Brian at wakeair.Upload
Old     (overwaters)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-24-2006, 1:51 PM Reply   
yeh thats a nice tower man, thats the style im looking for, do you know if they have that in stainless steel?
where can i contact him?
Old     (jetskiprosx)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-24-2006, 2:09 PM Reply   
Justin, since money is an issue I would look at the Titan T1 or the Monser Tower. Neither of them are my favorites as far as looks go, but they are VERY solid and strong, plus a good deal!

BTW you figured out what the other amp is going to be?
Old     (wakeair1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-28-2006, 1:59 PM Reply   
For 06 all our tower models come standard in polished stainless steel.
What kind of boat do you have?
The boat looks good Doug
Brian
Wakeair
1 877 Wakeair

(Message edited by wakeair1 on February 28, 2006)
Old    sldavis            02-28-2006, 2:35 PM Reply   
I just bought a Monster Tower and I think that the looks of it all depend on where you mount it. They have hundreds of pics of every type of boat with their tower on them on the website. Just scroll through the pics and you can probably find some mounting points you like. To me...the mounting points on a monster tower can make it look good or make it look like crap! Just my opinion