Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 16, 2007

Old     (illkid)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-14-2007, 10:44 PM Reply   
Headed over in that direction this weekend and was curious if you could ride on Lake Wenatchee? And are there any campsites on the lake that are first come first serve? All the places we looked at were reserved.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-14-2007, 10:48 PM Reply   
i can't remember if it's first come - first served, but have you checked out lincoln rock state park? i camped there and thought it was pretty cool.
Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-15-2007, 6:16 AM Reply   
Most likely everything is going to be reserved. Summer time spots fill up the minute they are open to reserve. I believe there are some first come first serve camp areas along Highway 2 but I don't recall for sure. Check out the Forest Servie website maybe?

http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/wenatchee/
Old     (illkid)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-15-2007, 9:27 AM Reply   
Yeah Lincoln Rock is all booked up and on Entiat. I was over there 2 weeks ago. Was hoping for some camping more in the woods and was thinking Lake Wenatchee would be cool. We're just going to check it out on our way to Entiat and if anything is open on Wenatchee then we'll snag it. If there's nothing there, we'll just make our way back to Daroga.
Old     (wakekidd263)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-15-2007, 11:51 AM Reply   
J wilson, i have ridden lake wenatchee but i have a cabin in entiat, suncove if you know where that is. lake wenatchee is usually very wind chopped, but entiat as you probably know it always butter. have you tried camping at bebee about 15 minutes up river from Daroga? if you go up past the bridge you will find nothing but glass and if you go down river it is the same thing.
Old     (h2o_junkee)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-15-2007, 12:12 PM Reply   
I hear Lake Chelan's pretty good for wakeboarding
Old     (mtj721)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-15-2007, 1:47 PM Reply   
Go to Lake Entiat Jeff. You know you love it.
Old     (mtj721)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-15-2007, 2:25 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (otiswunguy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-15-2007, 4:27 PM Reply   
I think entiat city park is first come first serve. It is on the across the river from daroga I believe. If you search "entiat" I am pretty sure there is more detailed info here from previous posts.
Old     (shredsickgnar)      Join Date: Sep 2006       08-15-2007, 6:56 PM Reply   
I am camping at Entiat City Park right now, I am at the local High School stealing their Entiat. Anyways Entiat City Park is not first come first serve you can make reservations. The park was full this last weekend but it is dead during the week and the lake is butter everyday. I've been coming here pretty much my whole life and it is always dead during the week.