Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (ebrown7)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-14-2007, 9:22 AM Reply   
Hello wakeboarders! The water is still plenty warm in Texas! I can't utilize my house enough right now, but wanted to offer it up here for other wakeboarders to use. My place is on Lake LBJ, about 50 miles from Austin,Texas. Ride all day, then hit Austin for the evening fun! Let me know if you want to learn more about my house, please don't hesitate to shoot me a note:

ebrown7@comcast.net or 503 799 4453

Here are a few pictures:

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (chikara22)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-14-2007, 11:21 AM Reply   
are you renting this out for a month or week at a time or weekends?
Old     (ebrown7)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-14-2007, 5:58 PM Reply   
Pretty flexible at this point. I have a renter for the months of Feb and March. I have a few other random rentals set up. You can see more on the house at the following link:

http://www.vrbo.com/140437

It's a pretty sweet set up. Keep the boat 100 feet from the bedroom in the water! Let me know if you want any other info.

Cheers

Eddie
Old     (kal_dude)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-14-2007, 8:17 PM Reply   
how much/????
Old     (ebrown7)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-16-2007, 2:17 PM Reply   
kal Dude,

Totally depends on time of the year. Feel free to call me anytime and I can give you more info as well - 503 799 4453. Here's the price breakdown, but keep in mind I'm doing a discount for wakeboarders on w world:

Jun (after Memorial Day-wknd before Jul 4th) .. $385/nt (wknd) .. $315/nt (wknts).
Holiday Wknds, and all of Jul ................. $430/nt (wknd) .. $370/nt (wknts).
Aug (Aug 01-Labor Day weekend) ................ $385/nt (wknd) .. $315/nt (wknts).
Winter (after Labor Day-Memorial Day wknd) .... $270/nt (wknd) .. $220/nt (wknts).
Add $15 per adult and $7.50 per child per night for more than 8 people.
Weekdays are Mon - Thurs, Wknds are Fr, Sat and Sun.
Holidays add $50.00 per night
Old     (chikara22)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-16-2007, 7:20 PM Reply   
How many rooms and how many adults can sleep comfortably?
Old     (ebrown)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-17-2007, 7:41 AM Reply   
The house has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. It has beds for 13 with additional room for sleeping bags / cots if you want to bring them. The house is a shade over 2200 square feet. However it has HUGE balconies off of the master and downstairs off the living room that make it feel even bigger. Also, the yard is BIG, and don't forget about the private island attached to my property. You could have 100 tents out there, but we need to chat first if that's your plan:-)
Old    00wakesetter            10-17-2007, 12:27 PM Reply   
Ed, what part of the lake is your house. Closer to Horeshoe or closer to the river?
Old     (ebrown7)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-17-2007, 6:00 PM Reply   
Kyle,

I'm 11 miles from Horseshoe Bay by car, way closer by boat! If you know where people beach their boats near the sand bar at Sandy Creek, you are less than a mile from my place. You can check out exactly where I am if you go to google maps and plug in skyline drive sunrise beach, texas
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       10-18-2007, 7:16 AM Reply   
I've been partying on that sand bar for the last 3-4 years every major summer holiday , except for this last year. I have some very good friends with a house up in the cove past the sandbar.

The cops/LCRA are a-holes out there.
Old     (ebrown7)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-21-2007, 9:05 AM Reply   
I've heard that about the cops out here. Not the place to BUI for sure. I only went to the sandbar one one of my trips here this summer and had a good time. I'm actually considering opening a resturant / bar on my property as everyone tells me there's no where to hang out on the lake here. have you felt the same thing?