Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-16-2018, 8:46 AM Reply   
how is this even possible?
Presidential run next?
ugh

https://www.yahoo.com/news/first-und...122408144.html
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       03-16-2018, 10:36 AM Reply   
Wtf?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-16-2018, 12:36 PM Reply   
She should be easy for ICE to find!!!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-16-2018, 1:55 PM Reply   
True that^^ Sessions could come back and slap the cuffs on her personally.
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       03-16-2018, 4:16 PM Reply   
**** those mental midgets in CA
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-16-2018, 8:07 PM Reply   
Yes we have some dumb A$$ mother Truckers out here. What do you expect! We have The Mayor of Oakland tipping off illegal’s that include Drunk Drivers and child molesters that ICE is coming. LOL I feel the tie will turn soon. These Dong tard Globalist, are gonna get their ass handed to them soon and we will start to see the tide turn the other way.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       03-16-2018, 9:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Yes we have some dumb A$$ mother Truckers out here. What do you expect! We have The Mayor of Oakland tipping off illegalís that include Drunk Drivers and child molesters that ICE is coming. LOL I feel the tie will turn soon. These Dong tard Globalist, are gonna get their ass handed to them soon and we will start to see the tide turn the other way.
Man if it hasn't started moving that direction by now, not sure what will be the catalyst. Seems past a point of no return from the outside
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-17-2018, 10:32 AM Reply   
This is Just my 2c the political correctness that the last administration brought us created the political climate we have today. It woke a lot of people up. Things like (my hope) electing a Illegal Immagrant to a US office, and pushing this Sanctuary city policies and thumbing your nose at the federal governmentis like kicking the sleeping giant. We will see how that go’s
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-17-2018, 11:05 AM Reply   
Maybe they just think like Grant and are doing it to piss off the knuckledraggers. What could possibly piss off a knuckledragger more than a person brought here illegally at the age of 14, then getting an education and becoming a productive member of society, then getting a govt post. Oh the horrors. It's the end of civilized society. If we could only just elect an idiot as President to save us! Oh yeah, we did that too.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-17-2018, 3:44 PM Reply   
Q: what could possibly piss a knuckledragger off more then a person brought here illegally

A: Jose Inez Garcia Zarate

Look it up F tard!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-17-2018, 4:29 PM Reply   
Q: What could possibly piss off a knuckle dragger more than a person brought here illegally:

Hummm let’s think about this.
A Illegal that sneaks into the United States four times and was slated to be deported for a fifth time.
But while this illegal was here In a sanctuary city “San Francisco” sucking off of the public *** & using up entitlements they have no right to, He decides to use a stolen gun to Randomly shoot and kill a US citizen and totally innocent person Kate Steinle. His tax payer paid trial and public defender, along with a Jury finds this guy Not Guilty he gets off with Time served! Ya what a great environment we’ve created. I’m sure you don’t want to talk about the hundreds or thousands of people that have been killed by illegal’s and MS-13 gang members & drunk drivers and other crimes committed against US citizens by illegals here.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-18-2018, 11:08 AM Reply   
this entire situation seems fairly simple.
Make it easier to become legal....grant amnesty or create a fast track that would legalize ...blah blah blah

but

for the time being....if your illegal, you don't qualify....for anything

seems pretty obvious and simple
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-18-2018, 12:30 PM Reply   
Fast track!????
Why have borders then? If you can sneak over the border illegally and then suddenly be on the fast track to become a legal citizen why enforce your border.

ďA nation without Borders is not a nation ď

Ronald Reagan
Old     (Stazi)      Join Date: Sep 2011       03-18-2018, 1:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Fast track!????

Why have borders then? If you can sneak over the border illegally and then suddenly be on the fast track to become a legal citizen why enforce your border.



ďA nation without Borders is not a nation ď



Ronald Reagan

Agreed

Fast track my ass. It took me years to become a legal immigrant and US citizen. **** the line jumpers that feel entitled and think we should just bend over and let them do whatever the hell they want.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-18-2018, 2:48 PM Reply   
It’s been proven that “granting amnesty” increases people to rush the border.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-19-2018, 10:02 AM Reply   
an extreme hard line won't work. It will forever be talking and no real action.

secure the border....lock it down

do away with anchor baby law

grant citizenship to productive illegals (a standard will need to be set)

make the national language english. stop printing government documents in multiple languages...

remove EVERYONE that's illegal and doesn't fit the requirements

start over from square one. enforce, prevent, stay vigilant

just some thoughts
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-19-2018, 5:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Fast track!????
Why have borders then? If you can sneak over the border illegally and then suddenly be on the fast track to become a legal citizen why enforce your border.

ďA nation without Borders is not a nation ď

Ronald Reagan
Did you just quote the guy that granted amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2018, 5:28 PM Reply   
When one says fast track,,,,that means 10-20 years right?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-19-2018, 10:58 PM Reply   
Adopt Israel’s illegal policy
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-20-2018, 7:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Maybe they just think like Grant and are doing it to piss off the knuckledraggers. What could possibly piss off a knuckledragger more than a person brought here illegally at the age of 14, then getting an education and becoming a productive member of society, then getting a govt post. Oh the horrors.
because it AGAINST THE LAW! The only reason CA did it was to say F U to the Feds. I have no problem with people like her getting US citizenship, but they need to get it before being allowed to take positions like that.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-20-2018, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I have no problem with people like her getting US citizenship, but they need to get it before being allowed to take positions like that.
If you have no problem with people like her getting citizenship then why do you vote for people denying her that, and playing political football with their lives? Maybe saying FU to the idiots you vote for is the point. Why should there be more reasons?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-20-2018, 9:41 AM Reply   
First, don't assume you know who I voted for. You would be wrong. Second, for a state to defy Federal law is wrong. It is the law of the land and has been since the get go. The Rule of Law is important to keep order. That should be agreed on both sides of the fence. Setting that precedent is a dangerous road. Once allowed, it will happen more and more with Red and Blue states(depending on who is in office).
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-20-2018, 10:03 AM Reply   
So laws are now what feels right? Good to know, half the nation feels all righties should be killed the other half feels the left should be killed. Guess we are going to get a pardon cause it feels good...
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-20-2018, 10:12 AM Reply   
i disagree that politicians on the right want to deny every immigrant citizenship. That sounds like more MSNBC b.s.

The talking points that limiting immigrants is racist or that the right hates Mexicans, is crap.


The politicians that I vote for, just don't want open, porous borders. They want some sort of limit

seems reasonable to me
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004       03-20-2018, 1:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
an extreme hard line won't work. It will forever be talking and no real action.

secure the border....lock it down

do away with anchor baby law

grant citizenship to productive illegals (a standard will need to be set)

make the national language english. stop printing government documents in multiple languages...

remove EVERYONE that's illegal and doesn't fit the requirements

start over from square one. enforce, prevent, stay vigilant

just some thoughts
It's that simple.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-20-2018, 4:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
First, don't assume you know who I voted for. You would be wrong. Second, for a state to defy Federal law is wrong. It is the law of the land and has been since the get go. The Rule of Law is important to keep order. That should be agreed on both sides of the fence. Setting that precedent is a dangerous road. Once allowed, it will happen more and more with Red and Blue states(depending on who is in office).
What if it's a BS federal law? Do you expect your state to abide by it? Politics, in general, is about earning the most support from the people that can get you reelected, not serving the good of the country. I have no problem with states giving Sessions and the Fed the middle finger when it comes to laws on marijuana. The people voted for what they wanted in CO, WA, CA, etc. There's an opioid crisis in this country and our top law enforcement official in this country is worried about weed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-20-2018, 4:47 PM Reply   
"Good people do not smoke marijuana" Jeff Session
"There were good people on both sides. Trump describing the "Alt-right" rally in Charlottesville.
"I like the top-side of this one" Trump describing Stormy Daniels.

ok, yes. i just completely made that up.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-20-2018, 5:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
First, don't assume you know who I voted for. You would be wrong.
It's really not about you. People on both sides of the aisle demonstrate not caring about laws they don't like.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-20-2018, 5:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
What if it's a BS federal law? Do you expect your state to abide by it? Politics, in general, is about earning the most support from the people that can get you reelected, not serving the good of the country. I have no problem with states giving Sessions and the Fed the middle finger when it comes to laws on marijuana. The people voted for what they wanted in CO, WA, CA, etc. There's an opioid crisis in this country and our top law enforcement official in this country is worried about weed.


If you refuse to follow federal law , you shouldn’t be eligible for federal programs and the money that goes with it . Simple as that.

Last edited by xstarrider; 03-20-2018 at 5:51 PM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-21-2018, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
What if it's a BS federal law? Do you expect your state to abide by it?.
Yes. Its the FUC&*&G LAW.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-21-2018, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
It's really not about you. People on both sides of the aisle demonstrate not caring about laws they don't like.
If we ignore laws we don't care about we end up in jail. CA should be no different.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-21-2018, 8:13 AM Reply   
Silly wakeworld righties, laws don't apply to lefties & their feelings.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-21-2018, 2:05 PM Reply   
WTF^^^
...especially trump.

https://www.fedsmith.com/2017/01/26/...g-federal-law/

Congress passed sanctions on russia into LAW. Trump refuses to institute the sanctions. That is breaking the LAW with extreme prejudice.. Guess he just "feels" like putin is an honest guy.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-22-2018, 3:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Yes. Its the FUC&*&G LAW.
You simply say that because the GOP controls DC.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-26-2018, 8:45 AM Reply   
^No I don't. If Hillary would have won I would expect states to follow federal law just the same. Especially laws that have been on the books for a very long time.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:42 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us