Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old    skikirkwood            09-12-2005, 11:35 AM Reply   
I was at the delta and my board was up on the rack and the velcro strap on my 04 double up socket binding flew off while my buddy was riding, so there was no way we would have found it. I called double up and they said they don't have individual parts for the bindings, just the whole thing, so I'm wondering where I can get a replacement since i don't want to buy a whole new set. any advice would be greatly appreciated
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-12-2005, 1:44 PM Reply   
I lost a strap on my old collin wrights last year.
I simply called double up and told them what happened and they sent me out a new set of straps.
I was very impressed when they showed up within the week. And no i did not have to pay anything.
Old     (sandman59)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-12-2005, 1:49 PM Reply   
I really can't help you but I had almost the same thing happen to me with my 2004 Nice RG-1 bindings. I was in the water strapping on my bindings when the ratchet part of the ankle strap fell off and sank to the bottom. Emailed Nice and they sent out a new rachet the next day...No Charge. Great bindings, great service
Old     (ktmwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-12-2005, 4:54 PM Reply   
haha, what a loser Jordan is. Oh yeah, it was me riding when it happened, poor guy. I can prolly just look in the Design lab here and maybe find some velcro stuff. Or buy some heavy duty nylon strap and some velcro, and I'll just sew/make you one. We should do it quickly since we'll be going again this wknd!! woo hoo
Old    skikirkwood            09-12-2005, 6:35 PM Reply   
matthew, yeah I called the number on the double up site and they said I should try to send back the whole binding for warrantee that they didn't have extra parts...either something changed with them or I shouldn't have called the 800 number. If you know a normal number that takes me to double up not the group of brands that includes double let me know.