Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-09-2007, 10:51 AM Reply   
check out this guy on shoe skis
http://www.alliancewake.com/video_details_extreme.php?id=2801
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-09-2007, 11:36 AM Reply   
He's a wannabe somehing. Looks like he can't decide whether he wants to barefoot or trick ski. I think he has commitment issues.LOL!
Old     (cptoafficiency)      Join Date: May 2006       03-09-2007, 12:09 PM Reply   
And, he's got the board shorts over wetsuit thing going on...that's all wakeboarding. On a side note, pretty sure Final Countdown got the nod in VH-1's top 100 Awful Songs or something like that...
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-09-2007, 12:13 PM Reply   
i think he's committed to being the shoeski king...i have seen all those tricks done on barefeet at 40+mph

And Yes the final curtain should have come down on that band long ago...turn off your sound!

(Message edited by bftskir on March 09, 2007)
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-09-2007, 12:18 PM Reply   
looks like fun. I saw OWC and thought he was going to man-up on some sliders and a kicker!

CIE Allen is still the man. He does the rolls and a raley on shortened slalom skis.
Old     (damienk)      Join Date: May 2002       03-09-2007, 12:26 PM Reply   
fyi....Anthony rips on a wakeboard too
Old     (wawakeboarder5)      Join Date: Feb 2006       03-09-2007, 12:31 PM Reply   
thats awesome
Old     (el_rey_de_zapatos)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-15-2007, 3:44 AM Reply   
Hey Damien, thanks for the love man. To answer your question Jarrod, yes I man up at OWC on a few of the tables and kickers, but do my best work behind the boat, and people who shorten slalom skis and associate it with shoe skiing are just bastardizing our sport. Call it what it is, two ski trick skiing. To all the haters, THE FINAL COUNTDOWN will always live on!!!. To Notidad, I have been know to tear it up on both tricks and footing I just choose to express myself on the shoes. And the boardshort thing was to make fun of all those who wear boardshorts over full suits. That is worse then wearing white after labor day. Damien, hit me up at Performance one of these days 407-859-7544
Old     (melanie_g)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-15-2007, 3:54 AM Reply   
Anthony is the man on the shoe skis! You should see how he gets up from a deep water start, it's the weirdest thing!
Old     (mayor_h)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-15-2007, 4:51 AM Reply   
"Wannabe something",I dont think so! Local legend, National champion. Melmel G knows,Orlando knows, Anthony is the MAN !!!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-15-2007, 10:39 AM Reply   
I met Anthony years ago when he was a coach at the Wakeboard Camp. Nice guy. I never knew he had such prowess on the shoe skis. I would love to see him charge a monster double up. That would be awesome.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-15-2007, 11:57 AM Reply   
Anthony, very nice shoe ski expo, thanks for chiming in, please please don't defend Europe, one "hit" wonders...here is a band to replace the empty space europe leaves: Indigenous, Mato Nanji lead guitar and sister Wanbdi on drums, brother Pte on bass and cousin Horse on percussion/congas.
The lineup has changed but this band still rocks hard and real. No hairposers here. They do a 12 minute version of Red House by a guy named Jimi.
Give em a try.
And really that shoe skiing is excellent, King.
Oh and I do own The Final Countdown on vinyl!

(Message edited by bftskir on March 15, 2007)
Old     (driving)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-15-2007, 12:03 PM Reply   
Anthony is KING! The man can ride anything behind a boat.

Don't hate!