Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (delta_rider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-07-2007, 8:28 PM Reply   
I heard of some sliders out there.some behind victoria slough, the DRA sliders, some around orwood that only wakeskaters hit winching, and the delta wakeboard camp ones.So i wanted to know if the ones that i mentioned were still there, if anybody is going to make some, or if there are other ones out there. thanks alot!
Old    walt            05-07-2007, 8:44 PM Reply   
IMO your not going to make to many friends by outing peoples sliders.

A better way to go about it might be to ask if anyone can hook you up.
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       05-07-2007, 10:40 PM Reply   
the delta has no sliders you heard lies
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-07-2007, 10:46 PM Reply   
Is it still funny to say the delta does'nt have... every time someone asks a question? I understand keeping sliders on the D.L. And it was funny when someone asked about delta butta and EVERYONE said "no butta here", or Ca out lawed Wakeboarding" But seriously. flame away.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       05-07-2007, 11:00 PM Reply   
Its just tough when some fellas sink $400-800 on a rail & every yahoo & their brother wants a crack at toppling it into the water. Meet people, have friends, know where rails are. Simple enough. Don't expect someone to give up a locale to their investment of fun.
Old    elicitwake            05-08-2007, 6:46 AM Reply   
I agree man, don't put peoples sliders out on a public forum, people spend too much time and money to have that on a public forum..
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-08-2007, 6:46 AM Reply   
If they are easy to find the sheriff makes short work of them, hence they are not easy to find. I think DWC is your best bet.
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-08-2007, 8:17 AM Reply   
Thats why we made ours floatable. The minute you put them in the ground, they are fair game for the sheriff. If they float, they are therefore a boat. So you can come out and hit our boats.
Old     (deltaclothingco)      Join Date: May 2007       05-08-2007, 10:33 AM Reply   
there are no sliders on the delta.
Old     (epic1)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-08-2007, 11:00 AM Reply   
it is still funny. thanks guys, for clearing that up.
Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       05-08-2007, 9:49 PM Reply   
well the ones behind orwood are easy to find but unhittable with boat or jetski. opps i mean what sliders