Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       03-12-2006, 7:04 PM Reply   
can someone hook me up to his site for clamps and cans...........Thanks
Old     (ttuclint)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-12-2006, 7:08 PM Reply   
Two options

http://stores.ebay.com/Precision-Metal-Machining_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

http://stores.ebay.com/Pyramid-Manufacturing
Old     (leykis1o1)      Join Date: May 2005       03-12-2006, 8:28 PM Reply   
yah his buisness is sketchy...he has one phone number for 3 different types of buisnesses..i dont know..but yah the only way is is ebay
Old     (soak_up_the_sun)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-13-2006, 8:54 AM Reply   
Has anyone tried out the tower mirror that he has?
Looks pretty nice...
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-13-2006, 9:23 AM Reply   
I agree, the mirror does look nice. Anyone with first hand experience dealing with him or his business?
Old     (jnewton7)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-13-2006, 9:34 AM Reply   
I bought some speaker clamps from the Pyramid Manufacturing ebay store....They seem like a great product, They are sucessfully holding my beta 10's. You can see them in my DIY Tower Speaker Thread. He answered my emails quickly and shipped quick too.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       03-13-2006, 9:39 AM Reply   
I had good luck with him about a year ago when I bought some clamps.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-13-2006, 9:41 AM Reply   
I have tried that mirror, and I could never get it to sit on my tower right. Anytime I would cross double ups, or if it got choppy it would constantly fall.

I have to add though, that my tower seems to be an odd ball size. Not quite 1 7/8 like they advertise, but also not quite 2 inches.

Chad
Old     (rgilby)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-13-2006, 10:29 AM Reply   
i bought clamps from him and they showed up quickly...he answered all of my questions as soon as i asked them - and was honest. I'd say he's safe.