Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (Skofsurf)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-15-2012, 4:04 PM Reply   
What's up, I ride weekly in hidden anchorage, but the truck we use for towing is dying a slow death. I'm looking for someone who has a truck/suv that can tow a 2001 Super Air Nautique, who can also drive for wakeboarding and wakesurfing. We don't ski. Ever. We do afternoon sessions at hidden anchorage, and wakesurf a couple hours than wakeboard when the wind calms. Most of the time I get weekend passes, but I also do thursday and friday, and those are the days I'm most interested in finding a truck/driver. Let me know if anyone fits that description.
Old     (Skofsurf)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-16-2012, 12:59 AM Reply   
So I tracked down a truck I think, but still need a driver for friday and possibly the weekend. Any boarders/surfers who are decent drivers? The boat is over a decade old and has some personality to it. By that, I mean perfect pass doesn't work and the speedometer is broken. I would really like to have someone kinda experienced behind the wheel as a result, so please don't waste my time if you can't drive using RPMs and the rear view mirror....hehe
Old     (Skofsurf)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-22-2012, 11:52 AM Reply   
No one in SD trusts themselves to drive a boat without perfect pass or a speedo?
Old     (Skofsurf)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-24-2012, 10:32 AM Reply   
The tachometer (RPM) gauge still works perfectly, and we can tell how fast we want to go, but the numbers on the speedometer are wrong.
Old     (Losmarios)      Join Date: Jul 2011       08-30-2012, 10:28 AM Reply   
I'm down! Will be in town all next week, and have been driving boats for 20yrs! Let me know. I got gas money and whatever else you need me to bring to have a successful outing.
Old     (SDEndurance)      Join Date: Sep 2011       08-30-2012, 2:39 PM Reply   
I've driven a 20 year old boat with no guages what so ever OR a rearview mirror as well as newer boats. I believe I'm definitely a decent driver and I have gas money. 858 414 2160 Always down!
Old     (wksk8r)      Join Date: Jun 2008 Location: Roseville       09-05-2012, 7:36 AM Reply   
Hey man, I just upgraded my 2003 SAN with StarGazer GPS PerfectPass.... Do you want to buy my old stuff cheap? I have the brain/CPU and indash display. will that help your issues? hit me up, it's just sitting around here.
Old     (WakesurfSanDiego)      Join Date: Mar 2012       11-17-2012, 9:44 PM Reply   
I am on the water 20 hours a week, surfing Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, year round.
Marco Thompson 619-518-3001 marco92067@gmail.com
Check out my surf focused site www.surfthirty.com
Come ride with us under Coronado Bridge sometime. We have an Enzo on a lift at Sunroad Marina on Harbor Island.
Would be happy to come drive for you or be a third on some Thurs, Sat or Sunday.
I have 20 wake surfboards for every condition and every level of surfer.
I have taught over 440 people to wakesurf, and would be happy to teach some of your guests.
Pocket full of cash for gas & maintenance

Marco