Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 01, 2004

Old     (dbo)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-30-2004, 12:11 AM Reply   
alright this is a difficult thing for me but i want to know if anybody here has any input. i want to make my amplifiers for my subwoofers on a switch. every amp has a remote line( that little blue one) but i am wondering if there is any way to take that and somehow rig it up to a switch so i can turn those amps off and still listen to the music. i just want to be able to turn my sub amps off. somebody has to know of a trick? let me know.
Old    hyperryd            03-30-2004, 12:56 AM Reply   
Just pull the blue amp turn on lead from the amp. Run the lead to a switch and run a lead from the other side of the switch back to the amp. Switch off = amp off. Whatever that amp is running will shut off.
Old     (leetudor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-30-2004, 3:44 AM Reply   
You will need to run the blue wire from the amp to one terminal of the switch and run a wire from a power source to the other terminal on the switch.
Old     (badzuki)      Join Date: Sep 2001       03-30-2004, 4:37 AM Reply   
Why don't you get one of these level controllers. It will let you vary the volume level to what ever you wish:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3668760076&category=23 807&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT&rd=1