Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-17-2003, 1:09 PM Reply   
Are they good/bad, hard to install?? Any feedback would be great, thanks.
Old    aka Bradley Beach            04-17-2003, 1:36 PM Reply   
The owner of Monster Towers is on this board. He should be able to tell you about the install. I doubt he tells you they are bad towers though. I think they look pretty stout!

They sure do have a HOT ASS model in their brochure pictures! Geez that girl is smokin!
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       04-17-2003, 3:04 PM Reply   
Do a search. There were a few people that posted here about getting the monster tower on their boats a while back.

Yeah they sure got the marketing thing down.
Old     (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-17-2003, 3:58 PM Reply   
Bill, calling Bill, anyone heard from the king of shameless self-promotion??? Come on Bill where are you??? You got a live one here and your not around to explain all of the benefits of your great product?
Old     (salmon_tacos)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-17-2003, 4:11 PM Reply   
That's a little harsh calling Bill the "king of shameless self-promotion."

I've seen a lot of tower-related posts where he doesn't even mention the MonsterTower. To his credit, he seems to always keep his public opinions pretty objective and he usually only posts information on the MonsterTower when asked or when requesting feedback for ideas. I'm actually pretty impressed by the way he keeps the "ad content" down in his posts.

I get pretty annoyed by some posts on car boards and such like when I see "Subject: BUY SOME CRAPPY CHROME-PLATED THINGYMABOBS FROM ME!!!" like twice a day. Bill's posts don't bug me a bit.
Old     (mc_driver)      Join Date: Jan 2002       04-17-2003, 4:24 PM Reply   
It would appear that he's more active on the other site....take a look, username MonsterTower.
Old    flipout            04-17-2003, 9:08 PM Reply   
I bought one of his towers. They shipped it Wednesday. I should have it in a day or two. When I install it, I will let you know. To Bills credit, I have seen many post where he tells and explains how to build your own tower and bimini. I think he started out like one of us and did not want to pay a fortune for a tower. I have had several talks with this man and I think he and his company will do very well. Now if we can get him to keep the price down on his wakeboard racks, I might order a set of them. For now, I will stick with the ones my friend made me. I will let you know in a few days how everything went.
Old     (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-17-2003, 10:25 PM Reply   
OOPS, my bad......
Where's the love Mr Tacos? For the record, it was merely sarcasm on my part. I have always and will always continue to promote Bill and his product(which is evident in the many threads where I have participated) However, I was only quoting his words with the "shameless self-promotion" bit. I have "lol" at his many antecdotes and have appreciated his MANY UNBIASED,contributing threads also. I am certain that after you read this thread and my many others pertaining, you will understand that I myself, have on more than one occassion "shamelessly" promoted his product and also thanked him for introducing all of us to the world of "Breanne"!!! Enough said, you get the point don't you?
BTW, I have yet to get down on you for the "shameless" promotion of salmon tacos.........
Old     (salmon_tacos)      Join Date: Jan 2003       04-17-2003, 10:45 PM Reply   
I see. Yeah, I didn't pick up on that. Last time I heard "shameless self-promotion" on one of these sites, it was referring to some boat dealer talking about how great the Regal Session is. That was retarded.

As for the salmon taco promotion, it appears Bill has that covered as well:

http://www.bierbower.net/diytower/salmontacos.jpg
Old     (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       04-17-2003, 11:06 PM Reply   
Thanks for the link mate! I'll try to talk the missus into letting me make that recipe a weekly event? And as for the Regal Session thread..... you're right, that was "retarded" but mighty entertaining.....