Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old    dgrider            09-10-2003, 8:17 PM Reply   
hey guys just was wondering if any of u guys board in ottawa or on the illinois??? later boys
Old    pans210            09-10-2003, 8:28 PM Reply   
The guys in the midwest militia ride on the illinois in ottawa. On the weekend of the 27th this month, there will be another get together down there for the weekend, and i know alot of riders will be there including me.
Old    dgrider            09-10-2003, 8:36 PM Reply   
ya i was thinking about going to the camp thing they had but i had hockey ahs i couldnt i definatly wanna make it up there the 27th cya there hopefullu
Old    huckeberry            09-10-2003, 9:06 PM Reply   
I'm down in Western KY. Is ther a bunch of barge triffic up there? Cause there is a ton at times down here.
Old     (wazzy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       09-11-2003, 6:27 AM Reply   
danny~

Ottawa (Four Star Marina) has been the host the past 2 years for Mid West Wake Fest (www.midwestwakefest.com). If you ride down that way, I am suprised you didn't catch it. Keep your eyes peeled for next years event.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-11-2003, 7:55 AM Reply   
I try and get down there a few times over the season. Great people, Great times. There is barge traffic at times, but not bad.

C-ya on the 27th!
Old     (midwestmilitia)      Join Date: Dec 2001       09-16-2003, 6:29 PM Reply   
Hey, Bro. There are a ton of sweet pimpin riders on the IL river. From Joliet to Ottawa lots on good riders come down to Ottawa on the 27th of this month to meet some of them. or go to www.midwestmilitia.net. Call me up if you want. 8156710500 I'll suport a ride.

Peace,

Mark Michelini
Old     (seahorse)      Join Date: Aug 2003       09-16-2003, 8:10 PM Reply   
Hey Michelini, are you gunna sport ME a ride???