Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (suprafly08)      Join Date: Dec 2008       04-30-2017, 8:38 AM Reply   
I'm looking at buying a boat that had snap in carpet.

If I replace it with SeaDek, obviously I'll have to remove the male portions of the snap on the floor. But will I need to do any repair work on the fiberglass?

Marine Mat makes a similar product that snaps in to the existing snaps... Anyone use this product? Seems like that might be ideal.

What should I expect to pay for a full set of SeaDek? $2k? . It's a Supra SE.

Anyone have any pictures that show the brownish (synteak, faux teak) flooring with vinyl that has some grey accents? My wife wants the brown interior, but we are worried it'll look crazy with a white/blue/grey vinyl.

DIY? Or have pros do it?
Old     (stxdeadI)      Join Date: Oct 2016       04-30-2017, 8:59 AM Reply   
Following this thread for sure
Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-30-2017, 9:55 AM Reply   
I have done GatorStep in my last 3 Supra SEs I've owned. I pull the snaps and it lays over it perfect. They have a variety of colors and can do just about anything you can think of. I believe they have a new blue color that might look pretty sharp under the teak color to match that boat.
Old     (suprafly08)      Join Date: Dec 2008       04-30-2017, 10:08 AM Reply   
It's a '16 demo boat. So it's brittney blue and grey.

Mostly white though...
Old     (stxdeadI)      Join Date: Oct 2016       04-30-2017, 10:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane10p View Post
I have done GatorStep in my last 3 Supra SEs I've owned. I pull the snaps and it lays over it perfect. They have a variety of colors and can do just about anything you can think of. I believe they have a new blue color that might look pretty sharp under the teak color to match that boat.
How much was the gatorstep?
Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       04-30-2017, 10:27 AM Reply   
I can never figure out how to upload photos...... I have a ton of photos of there new colors that would look awesome with that Britney blue. I wanna say GatorStep was a little cheaper and from what I've heard much easier to work with.
Old     (scottb7)      Join Date: Oct 2012       04-30-2017, 7:10 PM Reply   
Unscrew the snaps, and go right over them...Don't worry about the holes...
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       04-30-2017, 11:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane10p View Post
I can never figure out how to upload photos...... I have a ton of photos of there new colors that would look awesome with that Britney blue. I wanna say GatorStep was a little cheaper and from what I've heard much easier to work with.


Download Tapatalk & let's see the pics lol. I have a brittney blue Moomba & want to do that new Blue either with black or teak.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       05-01-2017, 12:06 PM Reply   
We are ordering a new 17 Mojo and having them not install any non skid or the snaps for the carpet and our dealer is laying Gator step first thing when it arrives.
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       05-01-2017, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
We are ordering a new 17 Mojo and having them not install any non skid or the snaps for the carpet and our dealer is laying Gator step first thing when it arrives.


Atta boy
Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       05-01-2017, 4:52 PM Reply   


Here is a recent kit they did with just a couple sample options.
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       05-01-2017, 4:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane10p View Post


Here is a recent kit they did with just a couple sample options.


Well it's official I want a new boat so I can get that baby blue gatorstep lol
Old     (Shane10p)      Join Date: Jul 2013       05-01-2017, 4:55 PM Reply   
And here is my 17 SEs kit this year with the matching trailer.
Old     (BrettLee3232)      Join Date: Feb 2015       05-01-2017, 4:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane10p View Post
And here is my 17 SEs kit this year with the matching trailer.


Love the 3 tone! Looks expensive

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 2:48 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us