Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (pacifichigh)      Join Date: Jun 2008       10-05-2010, 1:59 PM Reply   
http://www.slingshotsports.com/wakeb...ake_boards_men
Old     (KGar11)      Join Date: Mar 2010       10-05-2010, 8:09 PM Reply   
they look sick
thanks
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       10-05-2010, 8:20 PM Reply   
the hooke sounds pretty interesting. i'd love to check it out. what makes it "the ultimate board for aggressive riding"? the description is pretty much the same as the other boards in their 2011 line. i wonder if there's a way to get that board sans graphics.

the response = "the sickest board ever"...really?
Old     (Luker)      Join Date: Feb 2010       10-06-2010, 8:02 AM Reply   
I love the graphics on the Hooke... paired up with the R.A.D.s would be a gnarly set up
Old     (trio)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-06-2010, 12:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luker View Post
I love the graphics on the Hooke... paired up with the R.A.D.s would be a gnarly set up
Yeah that thing looks so sick!
Old     (drew_reynolds)      Join Date: Aug 2008       10-06-2010, 1:07 PM Reply   
I have been riding the choice for a couple months now and it is sick! It has a totally new base material and it holds up 110% better on rails. 2010 slingy's would get white spots where the grind base was wearing off but the choice's new base is really putting an end to that. Takes a few sets to wear in the base but after that you wont be disappointed!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-06-2010, 1:28 PM Reply   
No Joe, it says "The Sickest Board Ever just got sicker!" Belee dat homeboieee!

Between that website and the posts on this thread, the sickness level is sick beyond sicktastic sickness!!
Old     (Dj2up10)      Join Date: Aug 2010       10-06-2010, 1:34 PM Reply   
I finally was able to ride a response (an 09)this past summer. I was set on simply getting the '11, but now with the Choice, Response, and Newton I'm definitely lost on what to move to.

I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the real difference between Ennen's line and the rest.