Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old    cdn_wkbrdr            01-15-2004, 6:46 PM Reply   
Just wonderin' which board eveyone thinks has the best graphics, looking threw the feb. wakeboarding magazine and looking at the 04's on wakeworld.com , I seen some pretty sweet graphics this year. One of my personal favs is Hyperlite Motive Series 140.I also like the CWB Absolute, it's pretty plain but still sweet. Liquid Force balance boards are pretty unique, so that's cool. Best Boards I think for art work is Joyride,there Makin wakin stylish.
Old    dagger            01-15-2004, 7:04 PM Reply   
The graphics on the '04 Absolute 134 are PIMP! Blood red, with the Maltese cross and my favorite part would be the flames on the bottom of the board. The Jobe Faction has a similar design, with the Maltese cross, kind of a Von Dutch design.
Old    lachlantait            01-15-2004, 7:07 PM Reply   
the whole player series is nice looking, and yeah the insight is pretty nice aswell

(Message edited by lachlantait on January 15, 2004)
Old    wakesurge17            01-15-2004, 7:21 PM Reply   
Dude by far the best graphics for 04 is the parks series. I just got a 138 DNA and the graphics are tight. The whole series is beautiful. And they look even better when you are holding the board!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-15-2004, 7:23 PM Reply   
I hate the Parks graphics.
Old    maverick_gear            01-15-2004, 7:28 PM Reply   
here we go with another opinion war
Old    lachlantait            01-15-2004, 7:32 PM Reply   
frankly i hate the whole parks empire, whats next his own boat series.
just a note im not jealous like you may thing but there are alot better riders out there than him.
Old    teenhack            01-15-2004, 7:55 PM Reply   
Yeah but many of them don't have the charisma that Parks brings to the sport. If thats what it takes to bring new riders then I'm all for it.
I think that LF Substance has an awesome look to it, specially when you add the 04' Ultras. Simple yet also appealing.
Also the 04' Absolute as usual is absolute-ly stunning and the sheer performance of the board is unbelievable.
Old    wakesurge17            01-15-2004, 7:57 PM Reply   
Ummm I have an idea how about we stick to the topic. I believe it was hmmmm the best graphics. This doesn't have anything to do with your opinion of the rider. And it does come across as jealousy.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       01-15-2004, 8:33 PM Reply   
That was frikkin hilarious!! Thanks Lachlan! Sorry to stir up
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       01-16-2004, 9:25 AM Reply   
the substance graphics this year are awesome. I may have to trade in my dated model for a new one.
Old     (iewc_vp)      Join Date: Aug 2001       01-16-2004, 9:59 AM Reply   
The LF graphics in general are a LOT better this year then last. I do like the simplicity of the TFD graphics. But I thint the Substance or the Team gets my vote.
Old    martini            01-16-2004, 10:25 AM Reply   
harris's '03-'04 gb 142...
Old    emoney            01-16-2004, 10:28 AM Reply   
I like these...
wake
Old    grizzle            01-16-2004, 10:34 AM Reply   
The 02' Byerly 142 definitely had some of the most twisted graphics I've ever seen... the board rode great on a demo as well ! As far as 04's I like the waketech battail 135 graphics.
Old    grizzle            01-16-2004, 10:39 AM Reply   
Why does the waketech 135 say Obrien on it and the 143 say waketech ? I found that odd
Old    teenhack            01-16-2004, 2:15 PM Reply   
Are you going of Wakeworlds pictures? If thats the case then I can answer your question. I believe that they posted the wrong picture for the Waketech battail 135 because actually the 04' is the same as the 143 only red.
The board Wakeworld has displayed for the 135 is actually an Obrien board not a Waketech, when I find out the name of it i'll post it up
Old    grizzle            01-16-2004, 2:18 PM Reply   
I looked it up on the net and answered my own question earlier today, but yes the ww site was where I orginally saw the graphics. Thanks for the info though... appreciate it !
Old    lf_girl            01-16-2004, 2:51 PM Reply   
Well I think that Liquid Force has the best graphics over all...The Litmus is pretty sick and I would have to agree that the Substance is really great too!