Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 09, 2003

Old    love2wakbrd2000            06-16-2003, 8:51 PM Reply   
Looking to expand my group of wakeboarding buddies. If you're up on Berryessa regularly - drop me a line. I'm getting old & refuse to let any more sunny Saturdays go by....
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-16-2003, 8:56 PM Reply   
I'm up there alot, usually out of putah creek, where do you usually go
Old    love2wakbrd2000            06-16-2003, 9:01 PM Reply   
I leave my boat at Steele Park so we start out there and usually head over by the dam. Highly impressive pic you got there. Mine's a Four Winns believe it or not, but I do love the wake. I realize you're at one end of the lake and I'm at the other - perhaps we could meet in the middle sometime?
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-17-2003, 7:36 PM Reply   
I was down in the narrows this past weekend, should have stayed north lots of people riding down there. do you ever head to the bridge
Old    love2wakbrd2000            06-17-2003, 8:21 PM Reply   
Honestly - not much - but it sounds like I should be if you think there's a lot of people riding where I've been going. We'll have to try that this weekend.
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-17-2003, 10:43 PM Reply   
Actually I was refering to the party bridge. but the second bridge is probally one of the better spots on the lake, BUT it may not be that much better to justify the gas money. I was at the second bridge on sunday and it was pretty crowded. IMHO the best spot is the corner in the mornings and the second bridge right before dark
Old    love2wakbrd2000            06-18-2003, 7:48 PM Reply   
Ever since that guy from the 49ers and his sister got into a tiff and were plastered on TV - I've avoided it up there. A little too radical for me if women are getting into fist-fights on the water. I couldn't defend myself against chicks like that....

We'll be up Saturday morning EARLY - you gonna be up there this weekend?
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-18-2003, 9:05 PM Reply   
yeah it can be pretty crazy up there, I just sit back and laugh at all the idiots.I'll be there this weekend prolly hit the north end early sat mornig, and kick it the rest of the day. I would like to be wakesurfing the rest of the day but I had 4 boards stolen on memorial day, one being my brand new landlock
Old     (john_v96)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-19-2003, 7:56 PM Reply   
hey everyone
www.wakeon.com is throwing a party this weekend at lake sonoma june 21. its the summer kickoff party. djs hella people wakeboarding prize givaways, and an after party at the marina 3 dj's and budwieser bringing kegs, and full bar bouncers ristbands the whole nine yards. every one invited if you have any questions give me a call 707-479-9434,
hope to see all you out there
johnny
www.wakeon.com
Old    eharaga            06-19-2003, 10:04 PM Reply   
I hit up Berressa about every other weekend...My parents own a horse/cattle ranch in Winters, so I try to visit my younger brother up there every couple weeks (Delta the other weeks)...But normally we ride pretty early..Waters glass till about 10:30 am out there....When there is no wind, its decent most of the day, but thats a big if....(always windy there it seems)...
Old    quickhitter10            06-20-2003, 12:23 AM Reply   
I ride up there at least three times a week. I ride out of Putah Creek of course. It would be sick to have a riding group out of there. I do alot of riding on weekdays but hit it up on weekends if im bored
Old    love2wakbrd2000            06-20-2003, 5:07 PM Reply   
Well, if any of you are up by the skinny parts near the dam early tomorrow (Sat) stop by and say hello. I've got a red Four Winns (not joking) with a white tower on it. Should just be me & 2 other friends tomorrow.
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-20-2003, 5:47 PM Reply   
my buddy just got a place at putah Brandon, I'll be up there alot now, in fact I'm leaving for there right now.
Tami I'll keep an eye out for you
Old    love2wakbrd2000            06-22-2003, 9:40 PM Reply   
Ok - now I'm pretty pissed off. Someone ACTUALLY STOLE my plug this weekend. I didn't notice it until I got to the gas dock - which meant I had to spend the next hour or so DRAINING my boat. Last year I had a 4 blade prop stolen. Obviously, I need to move where I store my boat - but I want to remind everyone - if you see something FUNKY going on, make a stink about it. I imagine most people on this site are just normal people trying to have fun on the water. Speak up if you see something weird going on. PLEASE!
Old    quickhitter10            06-22-2003, 10:07 PM Reply   
Chris did they get a trailor or what. Putah Creek is my famalies business so i have probably seen them
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-24-2003, 2:23 PM Reply   
Tami, that sucks about your plug, I know how it feels to have things stolen from your boat.

Brandon, my buddy's place is 138, my malibu is sitting there right now. I'll be there this weekend working on it, the altanater's bolts sheered off an it's sitting on the steering shaft. We went riding sat. night and did not notice anything wrong until we came in.... were lucky we didn't have to swim in
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-24-2003, 2:25 PM Reply   
Hey Brandon, what color is your setter, I'm sure I've seen it around
Old    quickhitter10            06-25-2003, 11:52 AM Reply   
Its yellow with a grey a white tower with 2 liquid audio speakers up on it. i always tow it with a lifted white chevy. Isnt yours a dark blue with tower speakers. I know ive seen it i just got to put the numbers together

Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-25-2003, 5:30 PM Reply   
mine is tan and green with lights and speakers, towed by a red Z71
Old    quickhitter10            06-27-2003, 11:52 PM Reply   
ohh cool i think i may have seen u when i see u up there again ill come up and say whats up. ive been riding up there for the past two days but i had to come home and work for the weekend. damn this sucks im hooked on boarding
Old     (cmawsr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-29-2003, 10:13 PM Reply   
I was there all weeknd working on the boat, I think it's fixed. I'll be there thursday to sunday, come by and say hi
Old    quickhitter10            07-01-2003, 9:39 PM Reply   
it sucks i forgot to put my work schedule in and i work thurs- sun but ill try and sneak up there ill come by
Old    spddrcr            07-02-2003, 11:41 PM Reply   
whats up guys?
Im just getting back into riding after a bad motorcycle accident. I go to berryesa almost every weekend and would love to meet up with some other riders. if anyone wants to hook up and ride shoot me an email @ spddrcr@mindspring.com
late
Old    quickhitter10            07-03-2003, 1:55 AM Reply   
yah dude whenever as long as im not stuck riding with some pro making me look bad all day.. Do you have a boat or what Aaron. Im up there all the time we can switch pulls Aaron
Old     (bond)      Join Date: Nov 2002       07-03-2003, 8:23 AM Reply   

..Wakeon.com crew will be hangen under the bridge this weekend, look us up will have plenty of shirts to hand out again.

Be Safe!!!!!!

WWW.WAKEON.COM