Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old    jerrod_wcc            05-13-2009, 9:06 AM Reply   
Great weekend Guys. J-rod I have a bunch of pics on my facebook including some of Jimmy with the money and Brodie and Big Spence's madness on Saturday night that your more than welcome to. I just have no idea how to upload on here. Can't wait to see everyone again.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-13-2009, 9:21 AM Reply   
Thanks Jerrod.

Tag me in one of the pictures, even if it's just a boat shot. That will get your album on my wall. I'll save them and post them here.

No problem Mr. Lead Wake! Nice meeting you. Thanks for coming out to support! Thank you also for letting us load down the tow boat with your bags. Those things are nice!
Old     (pnichols)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-13-2009, 9:37 AM Reply   
I found this video on You Tube. Title say's CIE Spring Ride 2008, but the captions in the video mentions Bass Lake. Anyway looks like a good time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9M0YMmh4_4

(Message edited by pnichols on May 13, 2009)
Old     (beckycarter)      Join Date: Oct 2008       05-13-2009, 9:39 AM Reply   
haha! Brodie! Or should I say... Fabio.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-13-2009, 10:12 AM Reply   
Brody was tame this year.... I think you're losing your touch, buddy. LOL!!!

Great shots everyone. That weekend definitely goes down as one of the best in my memory. It took me a solid two days to recover. I was still feeling like I got hit by a train yesterday.

It was pretty funny hanging out in the bar on thursday before anyone got there. It's amazing the rumors that the locals had heard about us. I'm pretty sure they thought we were going to burn their town down. Thanks for the hospitality guys. Bass Lake is a great venue. Hopefully we can put something together there for next year.
Old    dglow            05-13-2009, 11:15 AM Reply   
Guys Thanx So much!I had a great time. It was my first year Bg and my parents always talk about it. Im glad i was able to get out there.It Got me Pumped to get back into riding, and start going to more of the events.Cant Wait for Next year
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-13-2009, 11:39 AM Reply   
o man a Derek George post lol
man im glad im finally bck to reality like evan said yesterday i still felt like a train hit me lol
Old    dglow            05-13-2009, 11:45 AM Reply   
I was ok when i got my sleep, but now i got a cold and my bro has it to. But all around good times,our room was dope.
Old     (mtnrider65)      Join Date: May 2009       05-13-2009, 12:48 PM Reply   
Does anybody know if there is another competition within 200 miles of Bass Lake that I could take my boat to and hang out like this? If so when and where? Thanks for all the props on BL. It really is a cool place to hang any summer night.
Old     (pri3st)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-13-2009, 12:54 PM Reply   
Finally someone posted the good pics......thanks Myke D
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-13-2009, 1:15 PM Reply   
NLM im pretty sure there will be some stuff going on at orwood on the delta this summer its a camp ground like 5 minutes from fast water i know the CIE guys are talking about getting something going on out there and thats where all the DRA comps are held even thought there wont be any this summer i dont think but it may be a possibility, just thought id let you kow i drove from right by there to bass lake and it was about a 2 1/2 hour drive nothing 2 bad at all