Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-10-2009, 12:09 PM Reply   
I just had a few in my little camera so here they are. Great Time Great Venue Great Job CIE!!!!!
Upload
Upload
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-10-2009, 1:17 PM Reply   
Oh Man...... Way way way too much fun. Paying for it now. Thanks CIE..... you guys did it again.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-10-2009, 6:25 PM Reply   
Alright guys, lets get this thread going! Lets see the pictures!

Where do I start....?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! To our Sponsors, and every single person that came out.

We took a big chance this year and moved the Spring Ride to Bass Lake, even though the predictions were grim. Everyone told us not to do it.

The water was good. We had some boat rollers to deal with, but we've seen a lot worse water at Tulloch. Very little wind. The water was also 8-10 degrees warmer than tulloch. I rode in just trucks.

No problems with the sherrifs. They were cool as hell actually. No trouble that I know of.

The local residents were great also. Some of them stopped by to hang out and watch. Everybody was cool. We bought them drinks.

The level of riding was the best ever witnessed at Spring Ride. Hutton was trying 1080s. Jimmy Lariche was dropping 900s like they were nothing....one after another. That kid is amazing! He took home some cash. JD stomped a Toe Back off 5 was was sick also. Ricky G took home some cash again in th biggest air contest. Nick Jones also rode this year. All of these guys were great.

The Pines Resort is awesome. The food was good. The service was excellent. The rooms were nice. Plenty of boat slips, parking, everything we needed. Redbull came through with the fat drink specials.

I'd say 95% of the Spring Riders want us to rock out at the Pines Resort again next year. That would be my vote also. I'm interested in hearing from everyone though. What do YOU think?

My only complaint is the size of the ball.. It's just too small for us. The resort has two other areas that we can take over for next year. This will be addressed. We'll definitely have to do something. 150 person limit is sucky. I hated seeing people stand in line just to get in.

The resort kicks everyone off the boat docks at 10Pm. Brian at Liquid Trends said they were booting people at 8:45 on Friday night. This is a bummer, but, honestly, we would drive the local residents crazy. The boat systems could be FELT as far away as the registration office which was two buildings away.

What did everyone think of the DJ last night? I thought they did an awesome job.

(Message edited by jarrod on May 10, 2009)
Old     (fulltilt429)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-10-2009, 6:59 PM Reply   
-- To J-Rod, Billy, Allen, and Evan, All The Sponsors, and Pines Resort Staff.

Thank you so much for the weekend and all the hard work you guys put into this. I have been to the last 4 Spring Rides (all as a camper except this one), and it was hands down the best one yet!
As J-Rod said the service and staff were amazing. They had 24hr. security keeping people off the docks after 10pm so all our boats and equipment were safe.

The Chalets were amazing and rocking. I couldn't walk past 3 without one offering me a beer and to come party.

The food was awesome (especially ducey'$ although pricey), but the secret was the market had a deli that made bomb sandwiches for $5. Big Props to NorCal Hyperlite for the Kegger and BBQ.

The competition was off the chain, My wife even watched the entie thing in awe, and kept asking me how they did that (... 6 days a week of wakeboarding was my answer). Congrats to Jimmy LaRiche, and Ricky G. Hope to see you guys out there next year.

And Big Props to everyone who donated to the raffle, the V510 crew cleaned house on the raffle. We got maybe $150 in tickets and came away with a 09 Transcend Platty, Sick CIE jacket, Hi-Light Video, 2 CIRE shirts for the ladies, CIRE boardshorts, a CIRE boardsock, CWB Jacket, And a 1 hour massage at the Pines Resort Spa (Allen helped make it 2 half hour massages so my wife and I could enjoy it together - Thanks Allen!).

The Resort is for sure my pic for Spring Ride next year! The only thing I can grumble about is again the size of the bar, max cap at 150 is pretty weak, but Im sure you guys will figure something out for next year.

Thanks again CIE and everyone else who contributed and helped make all this happen I know my crew and I had a great time and as always are looking forward to next year (... I 2nd the Summer Ride, and Fall Ride ideas as well).

- Jimmy and Stephanie Fuller
Upload}
Old     (fulltilt429)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-10-2009, 7:20 PM Reply   
im uploading pics right now.... theyll be up as soon as i figure it out.
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-10-2009, 7:25 PM Reply   
CIE rocked it again, hands down the best year for me so far.

i to have always been apart of the camp crew with neptunes and everyone at tulloch for the past few years. pines at bass lake is the shiz way better venue.

the rooms were great and the best part is they are dog friendly, im sold. the contest was in great view from the docks, upper patio area where the spread was off the hook. the beach area was killer to swim, it was just an inviting place, had a good feel to it. staff at the resort was cool as f-- and the cops were way chill. i have never been to a lake so dog friendly, i was walking cyrus on a tight leash at first and worried at first to even let him swim, ask a copper and he was like bro its hot let your boy swim. hyperlite killed it with the kegger and beer pong, on friday, thanks for the burgers guyz. staying the chalets was so rad, it felt like we all lived for a weekend in this killer little community of friends and wakeboarders, it also gave you a place to go a take a well needed nap!! bar cappacity problem, well on friday night, what problem jarrod........ lol. for real that kinda sucked but after talkin to vin he said they didnt get in and just rocked the house at a chalet party.

all in all CIE did it again and imo the best year so far. the riders went huge. the water conditions were good. and to sum up the pines resort for spring ride i would say, convenient, clean, comfortble, nice staff, great food, cool locals, cool cops, and did i mention DOG FRIENDLY. great job guys!!!!!
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       05-10-2009, 7:42 PM Reply   
I had a blast. And I think Heather had more fun than me like usual. Count us in for Bass Lake spring ride 2010. The resort was awesome.
Old     (kellen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-10-2009, 7:43 PM Reply   
spring ride 2009> im not even gunna start to explain. this was my 4th year and all of you that didnt go i think it was the best year yet!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-10-2009, 7:44 PM Reply   
"it felt like we all lived for a weekend in this killer little community of friends and wakeboarders,"

That's it right there. That's exacty how I felt too. It was like having all of your wakeboarding friends living in cabins all around you. You could walk through the paths and get sucked into a few house parties along your way. It was sweet.

Nice meeting you Jimmy. Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself.

I have to give some shout outs.

To Redbull for stepping it up this year with the drinks, Redbull chicks, and floats.

To repeat Spring Riders Nick Jones, Bryan Hutton and Ricky G.....you guys are cool as hell. Glad we got to spend more time hanging out this year.

Thanks to first timers JD Webb and Jimmy Lariche. You guys killed it out there. Thanks for making the trip.

Vinnie and Nate...I love you guys like family! You guys are the shiat!

All the sponsors..you guys (and girls) are awesome. I loved how we were all working together to move, lift, and set up all of the booths. Everyone was working together to get it done. All of the board reps were moving product, even if it wasn't their own.

By the way, it seemed like way more work this year!

(Message edited by jarrod on May 10, 2009)
Old     (kellen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-10-2009, 7:48 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (fulltilt429)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-10-2009, 7:48 PM Reply   
Heres the pics my wife took!
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (kellen)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-10-2009, 7:49 PM Reply   
those riders are jason callen and kellen parker
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-10-2009, 8:11 PM Reply   
Thanks Tonis, Al, Evan & Jarrod for putting this all together!!!

I have to say this was one of the best birthday weekends I had.. Thanks everyone for the sponsorship on drinks :-)

It took me the whole day to get home (Thanks Callen for taking my car keys home with you) so I'll post up pics later this week but here's a couple!

Oh Al and Tonis - I got your hats!!

Upload
Upload
Old     (raketball)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2009, 8:15 PM Reply   
Thanks for setting up such an amazing weekend! We weren't sure what to expect bringing our 9 month old. We probably had more fun (and drank more) than any other year we've been there.

Evan, Jarrod, Billy, and Al did a really nice job and big kudos to you guys!

Only downfall for us was our kid was terrified of a loud bullhorn that kept going off near our room Saturday evening. We managed, tho.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-10-2009, 8:24 PM Reply   
Just walked in the house and wanted to just say.. that was the most amazing wake weekend for me and my family! We had so much fun.. Moose was in heaven all weekend because of these guys!

I wanted to give a really big special extra special thanks to Evan, Al, Jarrod, Billy for putting on this event and doing what you guys do.. especially for the kids!

Ricky G.. What can I say?? Moose will not stop talking about you.. I think you made a new best friend! Thanks so much for everything.. I dont think we would have had the same experience not meeting and hanging with you and your awesome crew!

Brian Hutt/Nick Jones... <moose> "Im about to pass out" during Brians set this morning.. Thanks for all the pointers! You absolutly KILLED IT this morning!!

These guys are so down to earth and the nicest people you will ever meet!

Thank you all very much again!!
Old     (xmarksthespot)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-10-2009, 8:28 PM Reply   
sick lake, awesome people, even better time...ears are still ringing from the dj's beats! great time for sure....
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2009, 9:18 PM Reply   
Huge thanks to the CIE boys for kicking off another season with a bang. Spring Ride blows up bigger every year, but no matter the size of the crow Jarrod, Evan, Al, and Billy make everyone feel like VIPs.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2009, 9:19 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2009, 9:20 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2009, 9:22 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-10-2009, 9:23 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-10-2009, 10:03 PM Reply   
To the whole CIE crew!!! And everybody else that was at springride!!!!
Definatly the best springride ever!!!! Everything went completely smooth and i had a great time all around!!! The Chalets were awesome parties in every room you walked by!!! Hyperlite thanks for the kegger hands down the hi-light of friday night!!! The movie was sick and then after the DJ was throwing down the beats in the bar. As Jarrod said earlier only complaint was definatly bar size, and jarrod thanks again for hookin it up by opening the side door on that bar last night i was getting pretty bummed sitting outside waiting to get back in. That prom had plenty of room where they were at maybe that could be the hook up for next year. All in all id say greatest weekend this year cant wait for Springride 2010!!!!
See everybody out on the water and hopefully at a get together at Orwood later this summer
Kyle
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-11-2009, 7:28 AM Reply   
Great pics guys...keep them coming!

and thank you!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-11-2009, 7:31 AM Reply   
Nate...great job with the camera buddy!
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2009, 8:06 AM Reply   
I agree this year was the best year we have had, what Jarrod said about all the sponsors we couldn't do it with out you!!!! The Pines was great the staff was amazing.

I would like to thank Chris Williams for driving the Malibu 23LSV all day, you made my Saturday a ton less complicated bro, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! And the dubs were perfect all day!!!!
B Hutt, Jones, and Ricky always a good time with you guys, Jimmy and JD nice to meet you guys and man are you guys a party. JD, good luck with the trainer bro!!!!!
Frontside Films for filming all day and Spencer Smith for shooting stills. Thanks guys can't wait to see what you guys got.

See everyone next year, Or maybe sooner
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-11-2009, 8:08 AM Reply   
Sounds like a good time.

I just have one question...How did Malibu end up sponsoring a CIE event?!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-11-2009, 8:18 AM Reply   
Eubanks....there are CIE sponsors, and then there are Spring Ride sponsors. They're not always the same. Malibu wanted the spot. This is very close to their factory.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       05-11-2009, 8:39 AM Reply   
Just messing with you guys. That's great that you have so many big time sponsors helping out with the event. Now let's see some more pictures and video!
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2009, 8:44 AM Reply   
Yeah...at one point the boat pulled in to drop a rider while some pics were being taken and I heard Al say "I can't believe what just happened."

Those are the pics that I wanna see!
Old     (h20diva)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-11-2009, 8:55 AM Reply   
Thank You CIE!!!! You guys did an amazing job! Coming from someone who puts on events, I KNOW how stressful it can be. It was a great time and we can't wait for next year...
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-11-2009, 9:13 AM Reply   
That looks like a great time! I had a little pity party on Saturday for not being able to make it. LOL Oh well...next year!
I hope you guys liked the banner. We're using a new printer and I didn't get a chance to view it beforehand.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-11-2009, 9:28 AM Reply   
It's cool Eubanks. We expected those questions.

MORE PICTURES!! I want to see some action from the bar, and that concentrated party at the end of the boat docks. Spencer is going to have the close up riding pics.

Oh yeah...huge thanks to BG for taking on the announcing with Tonis. That's a huge responsibility. I was worried at first, but you guys came through.
Old     (62lincoln)      Join Date: Feb 2008       05-11-2009, 10:01 AM Reply   
What up everyone, I must say this was the best spring ride so far. The resort was way nice and the food was good. All the locals we talked to had nothing but nice things to say about the event. as we were leaving we stopped in a local diner and ate breakfast and the owner couldnt stop talking about the event and his son danny said he made so many phone calls to everyone he knew to get people down for the event. Its good to hear that this year was a fun and positive trip for everyone. I hope its at bass lake again and I will be attending AGAIN, My friends and my girl had a great time.

Thanks to all the C.I.E guys, you guys are great and its always a pleasure to hang out with you guys, you guys work so hard and never stop working. Allen thank for everything buddy.. and chene said she already misses Lochlin and Payton (sp) Were going to bring Jaylee next year shell have fun.. It was a great event for kids too.

Isaac- Im glad moose had a great time, he is the coolest lil kid ever and I hope to see him out there charging the wake soon. If you guys ever make it to my area hit me up and I would love to take him out for a ride.

thanks again everyone !!!!!!
Ricky G.

(Message edited by 62lincoln on May 11, 2009)
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-11-2009, 10:14 AM Reply   
Thanks Ricky!

Hey guys, there are a bunch of pictures on Facebook right now. Jump on, add me as a friend so you can see. I'll add what I can to this thread.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       05-11-2009, 10:18 AM Reply   
I got a few from the Bar for ya Jarrod!

Thanks guys, I had a blast, well worth the drive. Bass Lake is a first class resort! Its gorgeous and they were very accomodating. Wish I coulda stayed Sat. night, but here are a few pics from the Friday night festivities:

evan
Upload
allen
Upload
jarrod, leigh and allen
Upload
BG and Micah
Upload
CIE wives
Upload
Patron shots for the ladies of C.I.E.
Upload
Jenna and me
Upload
BG on the mic
Upload
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-11-2009, 10:19 AM Reply   
Thanks Ricky.... You're the consumate wake gentleman. Taking the time out for the kids, always making sure they have fun. I can't tell you how many new fans you make every time you come out. Not only that, but you always throw down and I've never once heard you complain about water conditions. Big thanks, bro.

Thanks again to everyone. I'll keep this short. I'm feeling pretty worked right now. The party was amazing. We had soo much fun this year. It makes the work all worthwhile. The sponsors definitely brought their a-game this year and took care of us. The Pines Resort included. We've never worked with a more organized group. They made everything go totally smooth on their end.

The pics will speak for themselves. I'm pretty sure everyone had a blast. If there was any complaints it had to do with how small the bar was. Pretty sure we hit capacity by around 8 every night. I'm pretty sure we've already got a solution to that problem for next year.

Be on the look out for a follow up article. I'm sure we'll be trying to get everything together in one spot. Pics, vid and a short write up.
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       05-11-2009, 10:27 AM Reply   
Nick Jones
Upload
Raequel Hoffman
Upload
Damon- Frontside Films
Upload
CM- CWB Norcal rep
Upload
DRA Gary and Stacy
Upload
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-11-2009, 10:33 AM Reply   
The Wake Gentleman! I like that.

Upload
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-11-2009, 3:56 PM Reply   
Yo Allen, there's no booze allowed on the docks. I figured you didn't know since you're standing there chugging a bottle of Patron! haha

J/P Brotha!
Old    mendo247            05-11-2009, 4:45 PM Reply   
That looks like a killer resort... Great pics..
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-11-2009, 4:47 PM Reply   
Nah Jarrod, we had the tag team thing approved by security at that point. You can't tell in the picture but I promise that someone is touching Al's toe making him officially "on the boat".
Old     (vin)      Join Date: May 2007       05-11-2009, 9:09 PM Reply   
Ok let me start by saying work was very hard today after the great weekend that the CIE boys put on.Thanks to everyone that was involved in making this event happen... and big thanks to all the drunks that stopped by to have a shot of patron on the boat(all the CIE guys)and then some. DRA gary you are so lucky i didnt have the cam when you was trying to put on them high heels in the parking lot.and stacy i hope you got the glass out of your foot, great party guys.Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (vin)      Join Date: May 2007       05-11-2009, 9:16 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (vin)      Join Date: May 2007       05-11-2009, 9:25 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (vin)      Join Date: May 2007       05-11-2009, 9:31 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-12-2009, 12:05 AM Reply   
damn...i missed out again.

girl in grey tank (name withheld) > * = WOW!
Old     (saceone)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-12-2009, 1:22 AM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/695267.jpg

she wins.

great thread !!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-12-2009, 7:24 AM Reply   
Yeah Pete...that chick is rad. There were so many gorgeous girls.

No pictures of our rope girl, Allissa (i think that was her name)? She was sent to us straight from the heavens!

Thanks V!

Does anyone have move pictures of the vendor/bar area?
Old     (mammoth)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-12-2009, 7:37 AM Reply   
No pictures of our rope girl, Allissa (i think that was her name)?

That's what the "I can't believe what just happened" post was about.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-12-2009, 7:49 AM Reply   
What happened? Fill me in!

Yo Myke Davis...yo've got some killer pics on Facebook!
Old     (fatsac)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-12-2009, 7:49 AM Reply   
Any pics of the Axis wake?
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-12-2009, 8:04 AM Reply   
Thanks Jarrod!

I'll try and get some pics posted tonight or tomorrow on here.. I just hate resizing to make them work on W.W.

Oh and the good one's I saved for here.. didn't post them on facebook :-) DRA Gary know's which one's I'm talking about
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-12-2009, 8:06 AM Reply   
Damn, that raley Ricky G hit on the double up is giant!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-12-2009, 8:12 AM Reply   
Dont hold out on the good ones now. Email me if you need too!

here are a few of yours from FB.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-12-2009, 8:21 AM Reply   
Thanks for posting those for me! I'm at work so I'll post more of what I have tonight.. If I get a chance I'll copy the other one's from facebook today and post here!
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-12-2009, 10:27 AM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-12-2009, 10:55 AM Reply   
Sick!

Alright, we need some shots from Spencer and Arun! Hooks us up boys!
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-12-2009, 11:00 AM Reply   
Some Shots of Nick Jones and Brian Hutton throwing down behind BC3 like no ones business!!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-12-2009, 11:07 AM Reply   
Dood those guys were killin it for Moose. I have his No Fear Hoody btw..

B Hutton stomped a couple of 7s, and heel and toe 9 combo, a Pete, a Slim, a Toe back off 3, (I'm forgetting the rest) and a bunch of Glides all without getting his hair wet.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-12-2009, 11:08 AM Reply   
oh....then how about Nicks Crow Mobe to Switch Crow Mobe? Dope!
Old     (fivefiveniner)      Join Date: May 2009       05-12-2009, 11:12 AM Reply   
I have some nice photos from the event. I am having sizing issue. Can anyone advise me how to resize the photo's?
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-12-2009, 11:33 AM Reply   
use Paint. go to image, resize.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-12-2009, 11:36 AM Reply   
Paint works. Microsoft picture manager will allow you to resize hundred of pictures at the same time.
Old     (wakeboard_pittsburgh)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-12-2009, 11:40 AM Reply   
Awesome photos! Looks like a crazy fun event.

Henry, I use this tool all of the time to resize photos in batches. It is really easy to use and it is free. Just make sure you save them in a new folder.

Adobe Air Shrink O'Matic
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/marketplace/index.cfm?event=marketplace.offering&marketplaceid =1&offeringid=10355
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       05-12-2009, 12:17 PM Reply   
dam. looks like i missed a great time. great job cie
Old     (fivefiveniner)      Join Date: May 2009       05-12-2009, 1:58 PM Reply   
Thank's guys when I get home this afternoon I will
get them up. I tried for 3 hours last night with no luck. This crew from CIE was great and all of us local's loved your crew and we can not wait for next year. I would like to know when the next event is and where? I will make sure I bring my crew with there boats to support for sure.
Old     (funkyhomosapien)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-12-2009, 2:15 PM Reply   
Damn, looks like a great time in a beautiful location. This is one event of the year that I feel bad I miss out on. Can't beat DUP's, sunshine and friends. Nice work.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-12-2009, 2:42 PM Reply   
Thank you Henry. We'll be making some announcements soon.

Thanks Colin. I like the screen name! I just listened to Del during my workout.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-12-2009, 4:37 PM Reply   
Adding some shots just emailed over from Ricky G and crew!!

Upload
Upload
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-12-2009, 4:41 PM Reply   
Yeah!! Moose is stoked!
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       05-12-2009, 4:58 PM Reply   
great picts isaac. you little man is a pimp
Old     (keith_wsr_homie)      Join Date: May 2009       05-12-2009, 8:51 PM Reply   
I just wanted to say thank you to the CIE GUYS. That was a great event at a great location. It was great meeting all of guys...Wakeboarding was most definitely well represented at this event...Hopefully next year there will be a bigger area to hang out and party with you guys...All and all we had a blast, I am good friends with Ricky G so it was great getting to watch him throw it down and represent.....
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-12-2009, 9:03 PM Reply   
Keith thanks for the pics above!! great meeting you guys!
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-12-2009, 9:19 PM Reply   
Upload

Upload
Upload

Upload

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (jc57)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-12-2009, 9:47 PM Reply   
Thanks again Jarrod, Allen, Billy, and Evan for a really amazing event. We tend to lack that vibe down here in SoCal when it comes to competitions. Wanted to thank you for allowing me to bring up the 4500 pounds worth of Lead Wake™ to the comp and am Glad to see that I could help out. Hopefully, now that the guys up at the Delta have seen the stuff, I just might have to start taking regular trips up there. Although I think next time I'll rent a uhaul for that stuff.
Old     (saceone)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-12-2009, 10:12 PM Reply   
boat buns FTW
Old     (plegal01)      Join Date: May 2009       05-13-2009, 8:07 AM Reply   
Hey guys..this is Isaac's wife otherwise known as Moose's mom :-), Michelle. Isaac talks nonstop about WW and the CIE guys and I never understood the hype til I came out this weekend. Such an unbelievable weekend..awesome location, so much fun and I met so many awesome people. I only know a couple of other girls that ride, so I was stoked to meet a bunch more at Spring Ride and hope we can all get together soon. Thanks so much to the CIE guys for making it such an amazing weekend..and especially for hooking up Moose! He hasn't stopped talking about the event and especially his new hero Ricky G. Thanks to Ricky and his crew, I can't express my gratitude to you guys! Such an awesome community of wakeboarders and cool people, I had no idea!
I am finally registered on here so you will see me around and can't wait to see everyone on the lake this summer (hopefully I'll be catching some air!!)
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       05-13-2009, 8:16 AM Reply   
Brodie is STILL a Spring Ride Icon. Nice work Pimp Daddy!
Old     (mtnrider65)      Join Date: May 2009       05-13-2009, 8:35 AM Reply   
As a local rider I can say this was a great event. All the hype about the possible trouble was way over-rated. The riders and fans were just looking to have fun and go BIG!
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2009, 9:00 AM Reply   
Thank you for the support Nick!!!