Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-07-2011, 4:07 PM Reply   
Well we j
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-07-2011, 4:35 PM Reply   
not sure what happened to my post but here are the pics from the build
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-07-2011, 4:42 PM Reply   
Here are some pics the system consists of four Johnsen reversible pumps all with their own water feed.All we are waiting on to finish is the sacks and the fittings to come in from flyhigh
Attached Images

Old     (gwnkids)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-07-2011, 6:10 PM Reply   
What is the hole in the floor that you covered?
Did you reinforce the bottom of the panel track? I see you reinforced the panels.
what size sac? is it the same on both sides?
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-07-2011, 6:43 PM Reply   
The sac on the starboard side will only run to the built in cooler and the hole I think is for a garbage can.We put bigger screws in the factory bottom plastic channel if it does not hold we will change it out for aluminum but I think it will be OK.The sack on the port side should be about 1500-1600 lbs and thats on top of the factory ballast under the floor.Cant wait to see what this thing will do I hope we get similar results to Stanley wheelhouses Malibu they say imitation is the greatest form of flattery
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       06-09-2011, 4:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20king View Post
The sac on the starboard side will only run to the built in cooler and the hole I think is for a garbage can.We put bigger screws in the factory bottom plastic channel if it does not hold we will change it out for aluminum but I think it will be OK.The sack on the port side should be about 1500-1600 lbs and thats on top of the factory ballast under the floor.Cant wait to see what this thing will do I hope we get similar results to Stanley wheelhouses Malibu they say imitation is the greatest form of flattery
H,
Nice install. You will love the goofy wave. The 247 actually produces a better goofy wave with less weight. Please move your fuel vent. If you don't water will get in your fuel via that vent and cost you a motor. But more importantly, cost you time on your boat. Hope your wave is bigger and longer than ours!!!!

Cheers
Wheelhouse
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-10-2011, 10:39 AM Reply   
Stanley I ordered a one way check valve but am not opposed to the idea of relocating it where did you put yours??
Old     (StanleyWheelhouse)      Join Date: May 2010       06-10-2011, 4:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20king View Post
Stanley I ordered a one way check valve but am not opposed to the idea of relocating it where did you put yours??
6 inches left of driver side tie down clete
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-11-2011, 12:57 PM Reply   
Very slick.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       06-17-2011, 10:26 AM Reply   
getting closer the custom sacks arrived today
Attached Images

Old     (99sportster)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-13-2011, 1:17 PM Reply   
I'm planning to relocate my reversible pumps so thanks for the ideas, but I'm wondering how you're going to change the boat impeller or even the ballast pump impellers with the pumps mounted on the backside of the mounting board above the engine exhaust.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       07-15-2011, 6:25 AM Reply   
impeller can still be reached without removing the pumps and the pump rack is easily dropped to access pump impellers