Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2006

Old    abadsvt            08-22-2006, 1:30 PM Reply   
I just got off the phone with my dealer and he told me that my new 07 x1 should be here at the end of the month or the following week. I am so excited. Cant wait. Just had to share my excitement.
Old     (roughrivermike)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-22-2006, 1:54 PM Reply   
Josh,
Congrats.. I know the feeling. You should be excited. Make sure you post some pics.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-22-2006, 2:25 PM Reply   
Awesome Josh!
What colors did you order it in?? Im thinking all red but don't know if i remember properly...

Just the other day I shined up our baby, check the pro!
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       08-22-2006, 3:17 PM Reply   
you lucky duck!
Old    abadsvt            08-22-2006, 3:29 PM Reply   
Yeah i went all red. This is just like my boat. http://www.mastercraft.com/index.php?znfAction=boatGallery&series=x&boat=ps20 5vx1.07 I couldn't copy the pic so i posted a link. I got it fully loaded. I went with the upgraded motor MCX, Perfect Pass, Heater, KGB Ballast, 4 tower speakers, upgraded steering wheel, and so much more. Also went with the billet speaker covers because i wasn't big on the white covers. All throughout the boat and tower. It gonna look sweet. I got every option except the fiberglass swim step because i like the teak better and i didn't get the heated seats. I also went with a black bimini and black snap on cover for the open bow. I thought i will look sweet with the black against the red. I will definately post pics. I am going to take so much pics that my camera will overload. Also i have finally decided to sell my 65 chevelle ss to fix up my truck. It is a 1970 c10 fleetside shortbed. When i am done it will look like something similiar to this.
Upload
I am doing a frame off resto/custom project. Building it specifically for towing the boat. I am hoping to have it done before next summer. Man am i excited.
Old     (wakeslife)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-22-2006, 3:32 PM Reply   
That is gonna be sick!
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       08-22-2006, 4:13 PM Reply   
What is the "upgraded steering wheel" about?
Old    abadsvt            08-22-2006, 4:25 PM Reply   
There is an option to upgrade the steering wheel. I haven't seen it but i will soon! Maybe someone else has a pic of one. I didn't even think of asking to see what it looks like. O'well.