Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old     (nizzle77)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-02-2005, 9:54 AM Reply   
Hey i could really use a hand i am trying to plan a vacation. I'm searching for a vacation home, lakefront with a private dock. somewhere in az, nv, maybe even california. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Old    wakesyco            08-02-2005, 10:13 AM Reply   
In AZ. there are very few homes on lakes, You
can call Master Craft of Arizona they are Realtors on a private waterski and wakeboard lake
in Buckeye AZ. called Lakeside awsome place. Ask
for Jim he owns the dealership and can tell you
what houses are for sale at Lakeside.
(602-267-1400) ask for Jim
Old     (sdub)      Join Date: Jan 2003       08-03-2005, 10:44 AM Reply   
They have rentals and sales.

http://www.lakehouse.com/pg.php?pg=index
Old    xtremrider            08-03-2005, 10:46 AM Reply   
There are places on lake havasu, in california you are limited, maybe lake arrowhead.
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-03-2005, 10:57 AM Reply   
California, Tulloch lake has a lot of water property, many are privately owned (families) that rent them out frequently so you can get a nice place, all pimped out too. Stayed in a house there year or two ago and it was a blast, great time.
Old     (murphie07)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-03-2005, 2:50 PM Reply   
Lake Almanor in northern CA past Chico
Old     (ss1234)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-03-2005, 3:19 PM Reply   
Houseboat
Old     (jdaviso1)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-03-2005, 3:40 PM Reply   
Lake front property in CA, AZ or NV is hard to come by. There are not a lot of lakes in this area and the lakes we do have a usually reservoirs (that are owned by the city, county or state). If not a reservoir, then a river and I don't think you want water-front property on a river.

How about looking the other direction, like the mid-west? My uncle use to own a house on Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. I don't know what it's like today, but back then it was a pretty sweet place. The lake was surround by homes.

~J.