Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (ehwake)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-26-2007, 3:59 PM Reply   
Anyone out at the island today for the am. finals?
Any results?
Old     (wakeboardnut)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-26-2007, 5:11 PM Reply   
not sure of all the results, but i rode novice mens 20-24 my good buddy came 3rd and i came 8th out of 9 :-(

but it was an awesome time, cant wait to get out there and watch the pros tommrow!!!!!
Old     (j_bird)      Join Date: Mar 2001       07-27-2007, 5:30 AM Reply   
good job chase going there today actual right now my riding buddy was in 25+inter and finshed 3rd in his heat so im going to give some support since i cant go one the weekend
Old     (wakeboardnut)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-27-2007, 6:52 AM Reply   
thanks james, you werent riding that brown era set up were you? boots and board?
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-27-2007, 9:39 AM Reply   
Can't believe the prices.. wow $42.50 for a saturday pass...

All these concerts (that I dont care about) and making the price soooo high...

not to mention the $6 ferry ride over and the $20 to park for the day downtown..... ouch that's like just shy of $70 to just get in the gates...
Old     (ehwake)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-27-2007, 10:28 AM Reply   
it's a bit pricey but if the riding is as good as it was last year still worth it to me. Did you happen to see who advanced from the advanced male ams.to todays pro qualifiers?
Old     (wakeboardnut)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-27-2007, 5:04 PM Reply   
sorry dude i didnt see who went on, just got home now from wakestock, railside and expression session qualifiers, everyone tore it up didnt get to see who went on but Randy Harris tore it up!
Old     (j_bird)      Join Date: Mar 2001       07-27-2007, 6:01 PM Reply   
nope wasnt me i didnt ride this year had to work thurs but i was there all day friday i figered i cant go on sat why not go on friday,and my bud rode today in itermin mens finals so i gave him some support, hopefully can go sun but if not i had a blast today (we still need to hook up and ride)
Old     (wakeboardnut)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-27-2007, 6:09 PM Reply   
forsure dude, im barely ever up at my own cottage but next time im headin up ill holla at you with an IM, wanna see what the wake is like behind my dads new four winns 24 ft
Old     (alevitt)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-27-2007, 6:16 PM Reply   
The two qualifiers from advanced amateur were Jason Bannatyne and Jamie Rose. I think they both got knocked out in the first round pro qualifier.
Randy Harris went through to the round of 16 today. Biggest front mobe and switch front mobe I've seen in a long time.
Parks also had a good day on the rails and he'll be riding tomorrow.
Old     (ehwake)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-27-2007, 6:20 PM Reply   
Adam...thanks for posting...looking forward to being there on Sat...great job by the way...Wakestock just keeps getting better!
Old     (alevitt)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-27-2007, 6:24 PM Reply   
Cheers
Hoping for big crowds tomorrow and some sun. The riding was great today and is only going to get better over the weekend.
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-27-2007, 6:48 PM Reply   
I'll be there tomorrow about noonish...