Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 19, 2005

Old     (purana182)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-23-2005, 3:03 PM Reply   
Great times guys, lots of good fun. Summer is here and its time to start breaking out the coolers and wakesurfers but it is great to jsut hang with everyone.

Steve- so smooth on the 3's and 5's, looks awsome
Blake- hmmm... Cool board man
Kevin- glad you had such a good time man, you were the life of the party

T.O., Buzz, Cheif, Jason, Alexis, and the rest of the crew, wish i could have seen you all ride more, but i had a great time just hanging out, i love it!!!}
Old     (blake_hughes)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Weatherford, Texas       05-23-2005, 8:00 PM Reply   
Geoff,

Are you talking about yesterday, or last weekend on Kevin's boat? Either way, I agree. I had a blast both times, and this past Saturday with Buzz, too. I'm thinking there's a lot more of that same fun to be had all summer. We have one of the best crew's around.

-Blake

By the way- My arms were sore from all the working out I did Saturday... Sorry my riding wasn't up to par. Thanks for letting me borrow the board.
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-23-2005, 8:23 PM Reply   
I had a blast also. Sat nite was really cool, and I hope we have many more of those soon. Like I said on another thread, I would have liked to hang with everyone Sunday, but with a pretty full boat, and folks that wanted to get some riding in, I had to leave early so I could make it to work by 1P. Work sucks!!

Blake, Kevin, Tim, Tyler, Steve, Jason, Geoff, Katie, Chris R., Sara, Grace, Malia, Jessica, Jen, DJ, and everyone else, I had a great time. I actually made it to the lake Fri, Sat, and Sun, AND worked a full shift all three days. Guess I can'y complain too much.

Blake and Chris R,

Hope the wake was OK! Guess I need to get a couple more bags (jk). You guys were flyin! Wish we had better water.

Let's do it again soon!!

BTW - Who is going Thurs to Carlsbad lagoon video premire. I am!! Let's talk!
Old     (kingskrew)      Join Date: May 2004       05-23-2005, 8:24 PM Reply   
Geoff,

Yeah man, Sunday rocked. Thanks again for having us out on your boat, your wake scares the hell outta me. We got some good riding in, everyone was throwing down (except Kevin, who was throwing up). It was great to see everyone else out there too, I'm sure we'll meet up again on the water soon!

-Steve

ps. WARNING: exposure to the Molecule can lead to bruises and extreme soreness
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-23-2005, 8:30 PM Reply   
Very funny Steve!!
Old    socalgrl79            05-24-2005, 8:44 AM Reply   
Hey, where are the pictures!
Old     (tyler_o)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-24-2005, 9:03 AM Reply   
Yea, Sunday rocked. Great to hang out with everyone especially when we OWN the course! The highlight however, was getting my 8 year old up and riding for the first time. I don't know who was more excited my daughter or my wife and I.

Buzz- I'm planning on being at Snug Harbor Thursday but I will have to cut out prior to the movie for another commitment. Are you going just for the movie or are you going to ride too?

BTW-I don't know if it was just dark or I was out of it but I traded chairs with someone from our crew Saturday night. I've got someone's green chair, who's got my blue one?
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-24-2005, 9:36 AM Reply   
Tyler,

Yea, I have your chair and you have mine. I was not planning on riding Thurs. I have not been there before, so just wanted to check the place out. I was told there would be different things going on throughout the day, but not sure what. I was also going to go to San V (hopefully) during the early part of the day, then to Snug Harbor later. Not even sure what time yet. I will let you know, and I will throw the chair in my truck just in case we bump into each other.
Let me know when you are planning on being there.

Congrats on your new boarder. Getting a kid up has to be the best. I get adults up all the time for their first time, but it is not the same. Guess you have to go to Tyler's sale and get her a bunch of equipment now!

Take care.
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-24-2005, 7:03 PM Reply   
Sat night was great hanging out at the lake with everyone. I wish I could say I had as much fun on sunday as everyone else, but needless to say there will be more great weekends ahead.
Thanks Geoff for the opportunity to ride behind your killer wake..better luck next time I guess...
Want to thank Tim(Chief)for letting me curl up in a ball all morning long in the corner of your boat..
Hope you guys enjoyed all the entertainment I provided!!!
Alexsis--I better never ever see that footage come to life!!!
TSO--Congrats on the new rider in the family. Thats frickin awesome !!!BTW.. I think your wife had said hello to me at some point in the course, I wasn't ignoring her, I was just kinda well, looking not my best we will leave it at that.
Tell her oops.. Sorry and a belated hello.
Buzz--see you at the premier thurs?
Old     (tyler_o)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-24-2005, 9:29 PM Reply   
Buzz,
Saturday was the first time I saw your ride. I now know why you always have the women on your boat. That thing is hot!

As for my daughter getting gear, she's so spoiled. We picked her up a new board and bindings from Wakesports on Saturday. When I was a kid we rode on sheets of plywood in 10' foot chop behind rowboats with trolling motors....J/K

Kevin, glad to hear your feeling better and it's great hanging with you even with the Bass boat tournament keeping me from getting any sleep.

Jason,
Thanks for bringing your BBQ! That Hot Dog really hit the spot Sat night.

Kevin- Glad to hear your feeling better. What time are you heading to Premier on Thurs?
Old     (addictedchick)      Join Date: Jan 2005       05-25-2005, 9:36 PM Reply   
Kevin,
I have blackmail video now hehe- j.k.
glad to hear you're feeling better, except of course for your battle wounds on your chin- at least you have a good story behind it

Blake, thanks for the footage- you're a great wakeboarder

Geoff, thanks for chaseboat driving so I could get the shot

Jason,
Thanks for the pulls as always.

Tyler,
I can only imagine how good Madison will be when she's 15. She'll be better than Dallas Friday

Buzz,
c u thursday